Just chit chatting.....

I see we have some good news! Congrats! I also see we have some not so good news. So sorry and big hugs.

::sigh:: Okay. So I have been seeing a therapist for awhile now. She is really helping me work through all of this. We are not ttc right now since I'm afraid of my remaining tube. We have 2 frozen embryos left. We are planning on transferring our embryos to another clinic early next year and having a frozen cycle at that point if we can come up with the dough. If we are unsuccessful at that time I will persue our other option which is to investigate my remaining tube. If it is too scarred we are done. If it can be used we will continue to try probably with the aid of clomid or femara since my right ovary is dominant and it has no tube. So that is our plan. Fx and praying. I hope to be around for you guys a bit more now. I've missed you.

Adanma

Anxious I hope your wrong and you caught that egg!

Fam aww how sweet!

Adanma yay! I'm so happy you posted. I'm glad you're talking to someone. I'm sure it helps to get it all out. I hope your tube is just fine and you're able to use it.

Adanma...Good luck sweetie I will keep you in my prayers

Flutter...Thanx I hope I am wrong to just not feeling it but I am still praying everynight that this is my month

Well my visit has been cut short my 16 yr old is having some issues and I have to go back home early, hubby is not happy bout the whole thing and has distanced his self from me. This long distance relationship stuff is for the birds!!!!!

Adaman, I am so glad to see you posted. I have been thinking of you!!:hugs: Glad you are seeing someone to help you work through these things and I am super glad you have a plan as well.

Anxious, I hope your relationship is not long distance for long.

Unfortunately is will be for a good while my husband is not legal and I have to be in Tx with my kids.....So Im gonna be like this for a long time till we can get his paperwork started

Adanma,We have missed you to!

Needa,How cute is he!!Thanks for sharing your pics when you do I know that is a toughy for you but we love seeing him.

Ready,How is our newest preggo doing?You have to be on :cloud9: and just keeping all that excitement in!I am so very happy for you!

It has been quiet I miss hearing where everyone is in their cycle,testing time ect.

AFM,I am waiting for the nesting to kick in.I could really use it.I think we have figured out why I still feel like crap.The dr thinks it is due to severe constipation.TMI I know!lol..I just never would have thought that could make you feel miserable on a daily basis.Hope he has some idea how to fix it when I go to my appt.on Monday.

Fam, I am very excited. I have a good feeling about this pregnancy.

Mommax3, where are you?

Ready,I am sure you are very excited!I wasn't going to mention this as everyone would think I am crazy but I watch baby Story all the time and I think it was the night you posted your BFP but I had a dream and I was watching baby story and it was you on the TV.lol.They even called you Ready even though I know your name is Karen.Anyway in my dream you had a beautiful baby girl not to scare you but she was over 9lbs.:haha:Oh yeah and she had the prettiest pink flower headband on.I even ordered my baby girl one on ebay yesterday because I couldn't get how pretty it was out of my head.Yes I know my hormones are in overdrive!I still can't wait to find out how many baby girls you got in there:)

Fluter...LOL, I love the dream. I had wild dreams when I was pg. I know....I am sneaking pics up. i will only leave it up for a few days just in case. hehe...

I miss being pg, LOL...I know, CRAZY eh. I was sooo uncomfortable. weird eh

Fluter...LOL, I love the dream. I had wild dreams when I was pg. I know....I am sneaking pics up. i will only leave it up for a few days just in case. hehe...

Does that mean you maybe trying for that girl in the near future??:haha:

My dr had the nerve to ask me if I wanted my tubes tied again.:dohh:No way I told him I don't want anyone near my tubes ever again!

I have a question since it hasn't been long since you were prego.Did you have af type cramps?I am having a lot of lower cramping.I would say it feels almost like pressure and feels very swollen down there any idea if that is normal?Haha baby #5 I still don't know what is normal!

congrats Ready!!!!! you must be sooooo excited :)
Fam im sure its all normal every ache and pain usually is when it comes to pregnancy lol

Ready,I am sure you are very excited!I wasn't going to mention this as everyone would think I am crazy but I watch baby Story all the time and I think it was the night you posted your BFP but I had a dream and I was watching baby story and it was you on the TV.lol.They even called you Ready even though I know your name is Karen.Anyway in my dream you had a beautiful baby girl not to scare you but she was over 9lbs.:haha:Oh yeah and she had the prettiest pink flower headband on.I even ordered my baby girl one on ebay yesterday because I couldn't get how pretty it was out of my head.Yes I know my hormones are in overdrive!I still can't wait to find out how many baby girls you got in there:)

That made me smile ear to ear!!! I want a girl and I love a baby story and would love to be on there. LOL My oldest was 9lbs 1oz so it is defo possible.

Okay so are you going to ttc again? LOL

My dr had the nerve to ask me if I wanted my tubes tied again.:dohh:No way I told him I don't want anyone near my tubes ever again!

Seriously, dude?! Do you know what I went through to get this one. :shrug:

congrats Ready!!!!! you must be sooooo excited :)
Fam im sure its all normal every ache and pain usually is when it comes to pregnancy lol

Thanks mommax3, I am very excited.

My poor dh he want to be excited but he has not told anyone. He said he wanted to wait until after the 1st tri. I totally understand but I hate it!!:cry: I feel really good about this pregnancy though. I am having way more symptoms. I just want him to enjoy this with me.

Momma,I am sure it normal.I still find myself checking to make sure there is not a leg hanging out though.I feel like she is trying to escape!lol.So when do you get a gender scan?

Ready,Give DH a few weeks I am sure he will be telling the world!:happydance:We held out until 12 weeks or so I thought we did!Come to find out DH had told everyone he worked with before the stick was dry.

Guess what ladies!!!!!!!!! :dance::wohoo:

YAY:happydance::happydance::happydance:

The TR ladies are on a ROLL AGAIN!!!

Huge congrats Super!!!:happydance:

Thanks!! I am totally in shock. I am 2-3 days late and I never had the urge to test until this evening because I was pretty much symptom less! tender bb's and lil back cramping thought for sure af was on the way. I am so scared and happy all at once. I do not know what to do with myself!:happydance: I will call the doctor tomorrow and let her know so she can get me in for some blood work.

Words can't describe how I feel right now, I know this is it I just know it!

Guess what ladies!!!!!!!!! :dance::wohoo:

YAY:happydance::happydance::happydance:

The TR ladies are on a ROLL AGAIN!!!

Huge congrats Super!!!:happydance:

Thanks!! I am totally in shock. I am 2-3 days late and I never had the urge to test until this evening because I was pretty much symptom less! tender bb's and lil back cramping thought for sure af was on the way. I am so scared and happy all at once. I do not know what to do with myself!:happydance: I will call the doctor tomorrow and let her know so she can get me in for some blood work.

Words can't describe how I feel right now, I know this is it I just know it!

I totally know that feeling!I think I was smiling for a week straight after my BFP people probably thought I was crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->