Just chit chatting.....

Ladies...I have some sad news, Ready has messaged me and asked me to let u ladies know she had an eptopic pregnancy and will be having surgery in the morning. She will be away from this thread and her journal to heal. We need to send prayers and thoughts her way for a safe surgery for her health and that they are able to save her tube. And may God give her strength to get through this and lift her spirits in this time of sadness.

UPDATE....Way will be coming home on the advon flight! This means first flight!!! He leaves Iraq on Aug. 15. Woohoo!!! Still won't work out for O but who oh well again. I'm mostly worried bout AF. Hopefully she doesn't show till the day his 4 day is over. Watch, now my cycle will go all screwy. The last 3 have only been 26 days. Idk wth that's all about. If it would go to my normal 28 day cycle that would be Omazin! But here's to wishful thinking.

Many prayers for Karen.I am so sorry to hear that.:cry:

Needa I feel like a boob for my previous post. I didnt ready the thread before I posted. I'm so very very sad to hear about Karen. My heart hurts for her so much.

I know girls....we all knew the risk of eptopic pg's being high with a TR but man oh man...to go through it must be hell. My heart is sad as well.

BTW....I'm very pleased that DH will be home sooner than thought.

Karen, my thoughts and prayers are with you! I am so sorry!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

:cry: Karen I am so so sorry you are going through this. I am crushed :cry: :hugs: Prayers for a safe and speedy recovery.

Oh no Im so sorry ready know exactly what your goin through hope they can save your tube my thoughts and prayers are with you and family its so sadxx

Ladies baby girl and I could use some prayers.Praying she stays cooking for a lot longer.The pressure I was complaining of got worse yesterday but I just thought well its normal.I started bleeding around 10pm and have been at L&D since they don't know where the bleeding is coming from.He said I may get to go home later on complete bedrest.The pressure and cramping are terrible I feel like my baby girl is going to fall out.

I will keep ready and fam in my prayers....hope all goes well for you ladies!!!!

Ladies baby girl and I could use some prayers.Praying she stays cooking for a lot longer.The pressure I was complaining of got worse yesterday but I just thought well its normal.I started bleeding around 10pm and have been at L&D since they don't know where the bleeding is coming from.He said I may get to go home later on complete bedrest.The pressure and cramping are terrible I feel like my baby girl is going to fall out.

oh fam im so sorry to hear that :hugs: Im sure you are in good hands just keep yourself stress free and try to relax let the dr.s do the rest

Well finally got to come home.Still no idea why the bleeding he said sometimes not knowing where its coming from is a good thing.He did put me on bedrest I can't even drive!They gave me the shot to help develop her lungs metho something I think.I have to go back tomorrow and get another one.They did do a u/s and she looks healthy 2lbs5ozs so far.She is def a girl!I am keeping my appt with the dr for Monday and he will do another u/s then.He said he wants me to get to atleast 32 weeks which is still way to early for me I would prefer to reach the whole 40.Well I am off to get some sleep I couldn't sleep at all at the hospital.

fam Its good to hear you are home and they are keeping a close eye on you and that they are preparing her just in case better safe then sorry. get some rest momma im sure you need it :)

Fam I am glad you are home :hugs: Take it easy okay? This road is never easy is it.

I go for betas on Monday morning and again on Wednesday , I have everything crossed that all is well. I have waves of sickness and I seem to get full faster and bloated so bloated that I could not wait to get home today and put some comfy pants on. I almost feel like I should be having more symptoms? Just nervous I guess lol I am certain that all is well and its normal to worry right? :)

Thanks needa for updating for me. I truly apprecited it. :hugs: And that is crazy that people ask you that about your son.

Fam, praying for you. :hugs:

Flutter, happy about dh coming home sooner.

Thank you all for your prayers. I truly appreciated them all. I have updated my journal with more detail. But I did lose my left tube and ovary. But to God be the glory. I am so happy they caught in time, because I already started bleeding internally. I love you all. I will more than likely be on here because you ladies are such an encouragement to me. When I first found out I was going to have a TR you ladies were the first to welcome me to a group on BnB. I know that I can get encouragement from you all and vent if I need to. Yes, I do still cry but I know that God knows best for Karen.

I do not know why I do this to myself..:( I tested again just now and the line is much lighter:( Now I am down big time. Come on Monday I get this beta done!

Fam I'm so glad you are home and baby girl is looking healthy. Follow Dr. orders to a T, she for sure needs to bake quite a bit longer!

Ready I'm glad you're not leaving us. We love you! It will take time for your heart to heal I'm sure but you know we will be right here for you no matter what your needs are.

Super don't stress yourself out. I know it's easier said than done. I can't wait for you to get those big beta numbers too!!!

I think I am done ladies, I have brownish spotting now with cramping hubby has been great and says its ok it was not meant to be and we can try again which made me cry even more. What a horrible feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->