Just chit chatting.....

I am so happy to see all the PRECIOUS babies, bumps, and :bfp:'s!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: Congratulations ladies!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for all of you!!!!!!!!!!!

Afm, I am good. We are feeling the baby move all the time now. We go for our check up tomorrow and then our 20 weeks scan next Thursday! We can't wait until we see our precious baby again!

I am so happy to see all the PRECIOUS babies, bumps, and :bfp:'s!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: Congratulations ladies!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for all of you!!!!!!!!!!!

Afm, I am good. We are feeling the baby move all the time now. We go for our check up tomorrow and then our 20 weeks scan next Thursday! We can't wait until we see our precious baby again!

im jealous when did you start to feel the baby move? i have had a few times I think it was the baby but I cant wait for it to be all the time :)

Momma,I am sure it normal.I still find myself checking to make sure there is not a leg hanging out though.I feel like she is trying to escape!lol.So when do you get a gender scan?

Ready,Give DH a few weeks I am sure he will be telling the world!:happydance:We held out until 12 weeks or so I thought we did!Come to find out DH had told everyone he worked with before the stick was dry.

I dont blame you, it seems you cant help but worry through the whole pregnancy ugh! I hate worrying but it seems to be the norm for me these days. i think its cause I wanted this and worked so hard for it.
we get our scan agust 4th im soooo excited I cant wait!

Dale I said it on the other site but I need to say it here to yaaaaaayyyyyy! im soooo ohappy for you !!!!!!!

I dont blame you, it seems you cant help but worry through the whole pregnancy ugh! I hate worrying but it seems to be the norm for me these days. i think its cause I wanted this and worked so hard for it.
we get our scan agust 4th im soooo excited I cant wait!

August 4th is not to far. Yay!! are you going to share the sex of the baby with us?

im jealous when did you start to feel the baby move? i have had a few times I think it was the baby but I cant wait for it to be all the time :)

I started feeling her about 2 weeks ago, but on the outside Jon and I flet her together on the 9th. It is an amazing feeling that I thought I would never feel again! You should be feeling yours move here very soon! :hugs:
How are you feeling?

ready of course I will be sharing :) I think I have shared more with you guys then some family members lol
jonnanne yay im excited I hope I feel my lo soon and I cant wait for my kids to be able to feel it as well! oh man so much joy is in my heart today for all of my tr girls who are preggo and with my own lo :) I hope you all have a great day!!!

ready of course I will be sharing :) I think I have shared more with you guys then some family members lol
jonnanne yay im excited I hope I feel my lo soon and I cant wait for my kids to be able to feel it as well! oh man so much joy is in my heart today for all of my tr girls who are preggo and with my own lo :) I hope you all have a great day!!!

I have shared more you all too. The baby will kick when you least expect it.

YAY YAY YAY Super!!! I had a feeling you were going to be next!!! I'm so happy for you.

:cloud9: This is exactly where I am right now on cloud 9. I am super sleepy and all day I have been gagging, I can so feel the MS coming lol but no complaints here! Hubby and I went for a drive an I fell asleep in like 5 mins , so hard to stay awake..lol

I would like to thank you ladies for being a wonderful support and encouragement, I feel this lil one is a keeper! :) I called the doctor today but the office was closed by the time I got off work so I will call her in the am.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

super im soooo happy for you and I know exactly how happy you feel, there is nothing like it :) how far along are you? your gonna have to get yourself a pregnancy ticker :) yay

Dale....what fantastic news. I knew your time would come again. I am beyond happy for all u TR ladies. God is good and blessing all of us in his time.

Bring on some more bfp. Thats why it's been so quiet on here, all u ladies are getting down and having "cuddle" time. LOL

Carole that babe is adorable!!!

Found out last week my brother is having a boy and found out today that my other brother is having a boy also! Very excited for them. I have so many TR sisters getting bfp's lately! Loving it!

My love said today that flights out of Iraq as of right now are Aug 23-25. Don't know which one he'll be on yet. I'm super excited except my 15 year reunion is the 27 so I guess I'll be missing that. Oh well. He gets four days of leave the day after or second day after he gets back to TX. He's fpgoing to come up here! Too bad we'll probably miss O day by 2 or 3 days by the time he has to come back. :(

Thanks...I am kinda getting tired of people asking me if he is adopted. I think I will get him a shirt made saying...."the white lady is my birth mom".

Thanks...I am kinda getting tired of people asking me if he is adopted. I think I will get him a shirt made saying...."the white lady is my birth mom".

:flower: He is adorable! Wow I can't believe people ask you that. :dohh:

Ok the 1st pic is 4 months before I got pregnant

2nd pic is today I am huge!

What are all those blue veins?Never had those before.

Attachments

• 62060_1634537508479_1387924606_1730525_4673992_n.jpg
    62060_1634537508479_1387924606_1730525_4673992_n.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 7
OMG Needa that's nuts that people ask that but the shirt idea is awesome! Lol

Fam you look amazing! Love the bump!

Yay Super...congrats!!!!

Afm...I am back in Texas and sad but happy at the same time, I am very excited that so many of us are expecting hope I am next...lol

I hope your next too Anxious!!! I'm hoping it's my turn in Dec. at least. That's prob the soonest things are going to happen for us. Maybe there is a chance in Oct. while he is on leave. I feel like my clock is ticking away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->