Just chit chatting.....

I think I am done ladies, I have brownish spotting now with cramping hubby has been great and says its ok it was not meant to be and we can try again which made me cry even more. What a horrible feeling.

:hugs: Don't count yourself out yet. Stay positive. Can you go to the ER?

Thank you for helping me keep positive but it is now 3 am and I am cramping bad and the bleeding has started.:cry: It is over for me, I felt so good then bam it's taken away from me :cry: :nope: Don't know why this happens but it sucks. It is not it though I need a few days to soak it up and then time to move on and try again.

:hugs: Thank you ladies :hugs:

Oh Dale I'm so very very sad to hear your this. You take your time to heal mentally as well as physically. You know we're here for you.

Super, I am so sorry for you. Please know that I am thinking of you and praying for you. Take your time to heal.

Well ladies I am out ...We will not be ttcing for a long while due to the long distance relationship...hope everyone is doing well

Big huge hugs to all my ladies on here who need them. I am so sorry for all the losses we have had recently. I will be praying for you all. I have been away camping and come back to so many losses. I can't even express how sad I am for you all. I know how it feels and how hard it is to understand why it happens. I love you all and will be praying.

I am so sorry ladies! You are all in my thoughts and prayers! :hugs:

Super, I am sorry to hear you are going through this. Hugs
Ready, God is taking good care of u and amen to finding out soon u were bleeding internally.
Fam.....keep us posted, u take care and hopefully your baby girl can cook longer. She is anxious to come out and get some cuddles from ya. And show us her pretty little face.

I hope everyone else is doing great. I am heading to BC Thursday for a weeks vaca. YAY...shopping in the USA, lol, u girls take it for granted. TTYL....

Anxious sorry girl...I truly know how you feel

Needa enjoy your shopping trip

Reeds how was the camping? Super hot?

Needa, thanks for keeping everyone update for me. Enjoy your shopping.

Reeds, I hope you had a great time camping.

Anxious, :hugs:

Adanma, thinking of you.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

no problem ready....I will have a great time shopping the exchange rate is fantastic.

:cry::cry::cry: so sorry to read your sad news Ready and Super..:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I also had an e/p in October 2010 and lost my right tube.. I then went on to get pregnant again in May 2011.. though I had a m/c at 5 weeks.. I do know I ovulated from my tubless side.. I hope this helps

Wishing you both a speedy recovery.. much love

xxxxxxx

Hey Fluter actually is was nice...a little hot during the day but the nights were great. My whole family went...there was about 40 of us. We had 9 camp sites. We usually only get together at holiday so this was a nice change.

Well AF came for a visit..wasn't happy to see her.

Hey Fluter actually is was nice...a little hot during the day but the nights were great. My whole family went...there was about 40 of us. We had 9 camp sites. We usually only get together at holiday so this was a nice change.

Well AF came for a visit..wasn't happy to see her.

That sounds like alot of fun.We have not been camping this year and doesn't look like we will.We will just have to double up next year:)

What do you mean you were not happy to see her??:haha:

Glad it was nice for you Sandi. Sooo are you trying for #2 already? That's awesome if you are!

Waylon made cut off for SGT today! He will be pinned on the 1st! He worked so hard for this because points were at the max of 798. I'm sooo proud. Only wish I could hug him and pin him myself!

Just stoppn by to check on all the ladies, hope everyone is ok.....Its quiet on here the past couple days

It sure is quiet. I'm starting to freak a little. My periods are getting closer together and longer. They went from 28 days to a couple that were 29-31 days down to a 24 day then the last two were 26 days apart and today I have cramping checked cp and got the start of af on my finger (tmi sorry) and today is 25 days. They used to last 5 days now they are lasting 7-8 days. I googled it and it everything I read said Premenopausal. I'm so scared and sad

AAAwww I am sorry to hear that flutter hopefully thats not wat it is and maybe just stress thats causing it.... Gudluck sweetie

Fluter,No reason to be sad.Our bodies just likes to act crazy when we are keeping up with it.I had a 28 day cycle forever all that changed when I had the TR and started charting.It went from 24 to 35 days.It will work itself out:thumbup:

Anxious,Sorry to here TTC is on hold but we all have do what is right for our family.Everything will fall into place!

I hope everyone is doing well.Thinking of you ladies:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->