Just chit chatting.....

Hey ladies,

Flutter, I hope you catch the eggie.

Anxious, have fun with DH.

Fam, just 3 more days. :happydance:

Ovulation did happen yesterday. It was super strong. My opk's went negative last night. We got 3 good great wonderful bd's in. I'm soo hoping this works as I hope every month

flutter i will keep my fingers crossed for your bfp this month :)

Fluter,So excited for you!!I have everything crossed that you caught that egg!

AFM,Went back to the DR today!I am 4cm dilated:happydance:.We go in Thursday@6am to start induction.I can't believe we are having a baby!!The dr did say he will be waiting to break my water due to the excess fluid because it can cause the cord to slip down.I HATE goggle.I went off searching excess fluid and it seems that it can cause problems and require and emergency section so please say a little prayer that everything goes well!

fam omg I cant believe your baby will be here in 2 days!!! stay away from google it is evil dont stress just enjoy your joyous moment :) cant wait to see pics

O M G !!! 2 days!!! and the :baby: will be here. I agree with Momma NO GOOGLE...it is the devil I tell ya.:growlmad:
Just enjoy the moment. :cloud9:

Looking back I so wish I would have cherrished every moment with my pregnancies and babies a little more. I think I took the fact that I could just have a baby whenever I snapped my fingers for granted. Ahh the things you learn as you get older and wiser.

flutter its sooo the truth I think alot of us took our fertility for granted :( I tell you what i also took for granted my energy lol im sooooo dead tired its not even funny! what I could do in ten min. before takes me half a day and my poor hubby had not been treated well as far as dtd goes I know this is tmi but I use to be able to jump on it now I have to slowly roll on it lmao

LOL that's funny. I can remember feeling that way when I was pg. Sex was not something I really even wanted to venture most of the time. Either I was sick or uncomfortable. Good thing pregnancy comes to an end. Then you'll be back to jumping on it in no time.

I'm so emo today girls. Crying is inevitable...I don't know why. Then again I have a million reasons why. I'm just the type that sucks it up and moves on so idk why I can't shake this cry baby feeling today.

Hey ladies,

Is it me are is everything on BnB centered? I don't like this.

I hope all is well with everyone.

Hey ladies,

Is it me are is everything on BnB centered? I don't like this.

I hope all is well with everyone.

I dont like it either.I thought I had just screwed up my settings or something I guess not.

:wave: Karen...and yes it is centered for me as well...it's weird!

Ok Ladies anyone ever had ewcm after ovulation? I'm 4dpo today and I got some on the tp when I wiped. I don't even get ewcm before ovulation! Just a weird thing I noticed. If anyone has any insight I'd love to hear it.

Addison Grace was born 10-6 9lbs 3ozs and 21 inches.We are home now I will update with a pic.I dont have any on the labtop yet.

Addison

Attachments

• Photo_ACDBB120-D151-D45C-182E-6127164E37F9.jpg
    Photo_ACDBB120-D151-D45C-182E-6127164E37F9.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 4
fam she is just beautiful! and what a healthy weight my son was 9lbs 3 weeks early so i know all about healthy big babies gotta love em :)
flutter I had ewcm the month I concieved so my fx for you gl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->