Just chit chatting.....

Ready im doing good getting big lol go to my next ob appointment next week then its every 2 weeks! I cant believe it already!!!! Howare you doing? its good to see you still posting :)

Ready he was here for a weekend then he'll be back for 28 days on Oct. 2

Momma, you will have to post a belly shot for us.

Flutter, Oct 2nd is right around the corner. I know because that is my hubby's birthday. LOL

Navy and Adanma, thinking of you ladies. Love and miss you both.

I hope everyone is doing well. Please do not let our thread die.

Ready dh was here for 3 days a couple of weeks ago but he'll be back on the 2nd for 28 for 28 days!

AF arrived right on time today!

Hiya ladies

Mommas the power was our from Cali, AZ, New Mexico, parts of Orange county and some other places. I was a massive blackout. PTL! My family and I were prepared.

Ready- All is well. Resting in the Lord :). All healed from hernia surgery

Flutter :) on DH coming home. Oct 2 my son will be 14(wow)

Hello everyone :)

Wow, we will be hearing about sweet precious babies being born soon. How exciting

HELLOOOOOO.....I have missed u all so ,much. I broke my laptop cord AGAIN and had to order a new one in from the states as they are $100 here...yikes. My bnb password is on a note pad on my pc....so I was unable to log on. I know....blonde eh. Will catch up when kids are in bed. YAY....I am back. Missed u all.

Hi Needa! Glad your back! I hated when I was computer less. Hard to believe there was a time when we functioned with out electronics lol

I'm prob gonna have to take my other round of clomid to delay O like I did back in Feb. I should O on the second. It delayed me by 3 days last time so I think I'm going to go that route again.

Hey ladies,

Needay, Hi sweetie.

Flutter, I hope you catch the egg when your hubby gets here.

Hello ladies sure is quiet in here!

My dr gave me an induction date of the 12th.YAY hope I go before then but if not then atleast I have a date:)

OH MY Fam that is sooo very close! How exciting!!!

It is super quiet around here and I don't like it lol

I downed the clomid yesterday and today. God I hope it works in more ways than one!!!

Fam I cant believe your going to have your baby soon!
flutter I hope the clomid does the trick this month :) we can have a baby being born and a bfp!!!! it will be very exciting!!
Im not around much Im sooooo tired (thinking i have low iron) I can barely function ugh!
I go to the dr. next week so hoping they give me the go ahead to take some extra iron. My shower is saturday so im really hoping I can stay awake lol

Ooops just realized its actually the 11th which is my brothers bday.The dr told me the Tuesday before my due date and for some reason I thought it was the 12th.lol....

Fluter,I hope that clomid gives you a super duper egg and post pones O for you..:thumbup:

Momma,I hear ya on the tiredness.I am on 3 iron pills a day and still tired.I have heard of people taking the liquid iron and it works better but havent tried it myself.

My iron is always low. I really shoukd stay on top of it better than I do. When I was pg with the first kiddo I had to have it given to me by IV cause it was sooo low. Get it checked out and pop some pills if needed. And I can say the liquid does work faster. Watch what you eat and drink around the time you take the iron. There are lots if things out there that block it from absorbing properly.

YAY dh gets to come home a day earlier! One more week and I have him for nearly a month! It can't come fast enough

K...back now. First off....Fam, your ready to pop any day now, AMAZING, exciting and I wish u all the best and hope its an easy delivery for u. God has truly blessed u with your baby girl. Can not wait to see her.

Jonanne....Your not far behind. Time for a bump pic. How are u feeling? Are u carrying small or big?

Momma...what cute bumpage u have, how have u been feeling? Have u had your GD test yet?

Super......I am beyond sad for your news. hugs sent your way and I hope you follow thru with IVF and your blessed with a quick savings for the procedure.

Anxious...hope things are less stressful for u and the kids. Wishing u the best.

Floppy.....how are u feeling? Are u all healed from your operation? When are u TTC again?

Fluter...Love the sassy pic. You found your sexy I see. LOVE IT!!! Congrats on hubby coming again for a longer visit and FX the clomid aids things.

Ready girl......I get updates on FB from u, but a huge hi and hugs still go out to you!!! Looks like your found your sexy too.

Reeds,.....hiya and I know where to find your updates. LOL

AFM......I have been having issue for the last month or so with my newer client. May have to give him notice to move out. I am thinking of taking in this older man instead. It will be a huge cut in $$ but my work has been nothing but a nitemare since March. I am too busy for this shit. I miss u all soooo much and Iam glad my pc is up and running. (for now) I wrote the bnb password down on paper so I can log on if this pc dies again. I am going to have to get my power cord glued in some how as the connection is too loose...thats why the cords keep breaking.
Is adanma on here anymore? I hope her and the boys are doing great.
Lamine is growing like a weed....almost 6 months. He is about to get food and he is getting excited for that. I give him baby rice crackers, he loves them. He has had issues with sleeping for months....getting up 6 times a nite but hubby wouldn;t let me let him cry. So finally lst week we went to the Dr and she told him we are spoiling him and he has to self soothe. So now my boy is waking up max 2 times. God is good....the eye bags are now leaving..:LOL. I am sooo in love with him and so lucky to have been blessed with a fourth little man. AMAZING and I wish all of you the same gift.

Sorry I have been MIA. We have had a lot going on. We found out last week that I have gestional diabetes. :cry: But it doesn't seem to be too bad. I have managed my diet and so far my numbers have been good.
Baby is growing more and more everyday! I feel like I am popping now! Here are 28 and 29 weeks and you tell me if you see a difference? I have gained about 15 lbs so far.
I go back to my OB on Monday and then 2 weeks after that, we will get another scan. :happydance:
I am sorry that I haven't been around. I miss you all!
Needa, sounds like your little man is doing great! Good luck with the food!
Fam, Not too long now! I can't wait to see your LO!
Momma, You aren't too far behind me..... Have fun at your shower! Mine isn't until the end of October.
Flutter, Good luck with the Clomid. My advice is to take it at night so you can sleep off any side effects.
Ready, How are you girl! Miss you! I hope all is well!
If I missed anyone, I am sorry. Pregnancy brain can be a bitch at times! LOL!

Attachments

• 28 weeks.jpg
    28 weeks.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 29 weeks.jpg
    29 weeks.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 4
Love the pics...wow, did a week ever make a difference. Sorry to hear about the GB, i had it with my 3rd little man but not this one...odd eh. I was able to control it with diet and walking after meals. Try to do all u can to avoid the insulan. GL

needa I cant believe he is 6 months old already!!! what a big boy :) I guess I forget time passes for everyone else too not just myself lol I did have my glucose test done last week I go back to the ob on wednesday and they will tell me my results then
jo I cant believe you got gd if you only gained 15 pounds you must eat well you would think you would be in the clear, glad you have it under control though If I were to have gd i would die lol I looooove chocolate and def. dont restrict myself hehe

Jonnanne love the bump and oh yeah a week made a big difference! I actually took the clomid in the morning this time to see what if any side effects I had. I only had a mild headache a few if the days and I felt a little sleepy.

Needa, Lamine is growing way too fast for me! Babies are a constant reminder of how quickly time passes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->