Just chit chatting.....

Oh and as far as the new pic...it's like 3 years old. I was tired of looking at the other one!

I miss Adanma, Navy and Ready. I wish you gals well and hope to hear from you soon

flutter I love the new pic :) I wonder how the girls are all doing too, i hope everyone is getting along good just in need of a break
fam ahhhhh its getting so close!!!!!

needa I cant believe he is 6 months old already!!! what a big boy :) I guess I forget time passes for everyone else too not just myself lol I did have my glucose test done last week I go back to the ob on wednesday and they will tell me my results then
jo I cant believe you got gd if you only gained 15 pounds you must eat well you would think you would be in the clear, glad you have it under control though If I were to have gd i would die lol I looooove chocolate and def. dont restrict myself hehe

Actually, I eat nothing but sugar! LOL! I can't believe I have it either! Since I have been pregnant, I want nothing but sweets! I like sweets outside of being pregnant, but not like this.
GD update. The doctor called yesterday about my A1C results and she said they were 5.7 with is prediabetic. It's on the lower end, but it is still something to keep an eye on. My daily numbers are great and I do not have to go on insulin!
We go on Saturday for a 3D/4D ultrasound!!!!!! I will post pics when we get back!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo Jonnanne no insulin! Oh I so can't wait to see your u/s pics. I just love those.

I don't remember if I sharred this here or not but, we got a piece of good news the other day. Waylon and all the other soldiers were informed by the Battalion Commander that Army wide there will be a 2 year state side stabilization!!!! Oh how sweet that is!

flutter that is great news!
jo I eat nothing but sweets too! it must be a girl thing:)

fluter....thats great news.
Joannne...wow, your numbers arent bad at all. keep it up.

Ladies...I need your help. My husband was lucky enough to be selected to be in a loal radio contest to win a loaded 2011 jeep wrangler worth $40,000. He needs votes to get into the jeep next wed. 6 people were picked but only 5 are getting in. Please take 3 mins out to set up a profile and vote for him. Papa Sarr.....he is all about the social networking now...LOL too funny eh. He is on you tube too...kinda funny as he would never let me post his pic online eh.

Please and thanks ladies.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/K97Edmonton?sk=app_212077615474453

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEZm5EtGxQQ

Needa,That is to funny!Does that mean you can post pics of Lamine now?:winkwink:

I could not get the link to work.If you have it on your fb page you can add me and I will do it that way.Heather Pless:flower:

I couldn't figure it out either Carole. I've got FB. Maybe it's my phone. My name on FB is Tally Brown so anyone can feel free to add me

Hey my beautiful ladies,

Flutter, yay hubby is coming!!!!!:happydance::happydance: Can't wait for you to post your BFP.

Fam, can you slow your pregnacy down? LOL boy did it go by.

Momma, you don't have much longer either.

Needa, Love you hubby's story about the coffee. I will vote when I get home. You baby boy is growing fast.

Joanne, boo for GD but yay for having control. You are growing.

Afm, just working and studying. I miss you ladies and will try to be here more often. LOVE YOU ALL.:kiss:

Lol oh yea I had to delete an account but it won't go away! Email is tallybrown46456 @ aol if that helps

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well just checking in. I will check in again later. Love you.

Back to the dr today.We don't have a huge baby after all.After 1hr of doing measurements and putting them in the computer.His guess is she weighs 8lbs13ozs right now!He did say I have excess fluid and wants to induce next Thursday 10-6.So maybe I will be meeting my little girl a week from today.I hope he doesnt change my date again because now I am so excited:happydance:

I hope all you ladies are having a great day!

oh and I will not be putting induction date on FB so Shhhh:haha:

Back to the dr today.We don't have a huge baby after all.After 1hr of doing measurements and putting them in the computer.His guess is she weighs 8lbs13ozs right now!He did say I have excess fluid and wants to induce next Thursday 10-6.So maybe I will be meeting my little girl a week from today.I hope he doesnt change my date again because now I am so excited:happydance:

I hope all you ladies are having a great day!

oh and I will not be putting induction date on FB so Shhhh:haha:

omg yay a week :happydance: thats soooo soon !!!!! im so excited for you

Yeah fam!!! Post pic when you can. So excited to see your baby girl.:happydance::happydance: Oh I sent you a FB request.

Flutter, I sent you a FB request too. At least I think it was you. LOL

Yeah fam!!! Post pic when you can. So excited to see your baby girl.:happydance::happydance: Oh I sent you a FB request.

Flutter, I sent you a FB request too. At least I think it was you. LOL

I added you!I seen that we have Tally as a common friend so I guess we got the right one.lol

Thanks for the requests ladies!

Fam OMG girl it's sooo close! I'm super excited.

Got a + OPK today I'm hoping its + again tomorrow and I won't O until Tuesday but that's wishful thinking I think. Oh well hopefully I'll get a few times in. I think I'll be done "trying" after this. We'll just go the NTNP route. I neded some stress free moments with my love after the year and half we've been through. I decided this because it's just so disappointing and a bummer every month. It also stings each and every time someone asks if Im pregnant or tells us to go make a baby. It's constant. Ok anyway that's the deal for now.

K...back now. First off....Fam, your ready to pop any day now, AMAZING, exciting and I wish u all the best and hope its an easy delivery for u. God has truly blessed u with your baby girl. Can not wait to see her.

Jonanne....Your not far behind. Time for a bump pic. How are u feeling? Are u carrying small or big?

Momma...what cute bumpage u have, how have u been feeling? Have u had your GD test yet?

Super......I am beyond sad for your news. hugs sent your way and I hope you follow thru with IVF and your blessed with a quick savings for the procedure.

Anxious...hope things are less stressful for u and the kids. Wishing u the best.

Floppy.....how are u feeling? Are u all healed from your operation? When are u TTC again?

Fluter...Love the sassy pic. You found your sexy I see. LOVE IT!!! Congrats on hubby coming again for a longer visit and FX the clomid aids things.

Ready girl......I get updates on FB from u, but a huge hi and hugs still go out to you!!! Looks like your found your sexy too.

Reeds,.....hiya and I know where to find your updates. LOL

AFM......I have been having issue for the last month or so with my newer client. May have to give him notice to move out. I am thinking of taking in this older man instead. It will be a huge cut in $$ but my work has been nothing but a nitemare since March. I am too busy for this shit. I miss u all soooo much and Iam glad my pc is up and running. (for now) I wrote the bnb password down on paper so I can log on if this pc dies again. I am going to have to get my power cord glued in some how as the connection is too loose...thats why the cords keep breaking.
Is adanma on here anymore? I hope her and the boys are doing great.
Lamine is growing like a weed....almost 6 months. He is about to get food and he is getting excited for that. I give him baby rice crackers, he loves them. He has had issues with sleeping for months....getting up 6 times a nite but hubby wouldn;t let me let him cry. So finally lst week we went to the Dr and she told him we are spoiling him and he has to self soothe. So now my boy is waking up max 2 times. God is good....the eye bags are now leaving..:LOL. I am sooo in love with him and so lucky to have been blessed with a fourth little man. AMAZING and I wish all of you the same gift.

Just stopping by to say hi...stressful is an understatement but i am happy I get to go visit Dh in 2 weeks i miss him sooooo much it has been about 3 mnths since we have seen eachother I hope everyone is doing fine I will catch up on my reading later on in the day...take care ladies

Anxious I know all too well how you feel. Glad you get to spend some much needed time with your dh.

AFM: I got another + opk this morning :happydance: I know something is going on in there today. I can feel it in my right side. It's about time the waiting game begins AGAIN :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->