Just for fun - How long into your relationship did you hit "the milestones"

Just out of curiosity really, and for a bit of fun!

Your age: 25
Partners age: 27
Age met: 19 &21
How did you meet: we met in high school, but didnt date till after high school.
First date: watched a movie at his moms house lol
Made it official: march 29, 2008
Moved in together: Two years later
Engagement: august 2011
Wedding: may 2013
TTC/ Plan to ttc #1: 2015 most likely,possibly 2016

Looks like fun :)

Your age: 24

Partners age: 24 next month

Age met: 18

How did you meet: He lived in the flat next door at uni

First date: We went to the theatre to see Sweeney Todd (I didn't realise it was a date at the time :dohh:)

Made it official: 1st November, 6 weeks after we met.

Moved in together: The following year of uni

Engagement: Waiting for my ring :haha:

Wedding: Discussed but we need to get engaged first! Lol.

TTC'd #1: November 2012, DD born October 2013

TTC/ Plan to ttc #2: Likely to be once DD is about 18months

Your age: 24 Next month

Partners age: 24 in April

Age met: 15

How did you meet: He was sort of friends with my friend its a long story.

First date:It was going to a movie and for dinner

Made it official: April 25th 2006

Moved in together: After 2 years

Engagement: December 26th 2009

Wedding: May 19th 2012

TTC/ Plan to ttc #1: After we had been together 3 years

TTC/plan to TTC#2: when we had been together 5 years

TTC/plan to TTC # 3: We are still debating :cloud9:

Your age: 22
Partners age: 23
Age met: I was 15, he was 16
How did you meet: Through friends
First date: We went out to see a movie
Made it official: October 29th, 2007
Moved in together: April of 2012
Engagement: October 27th, 2013
Wedding: September 26th, 2015
TTC/ Plan to ttc #1: Plan to NTNP right after our wedding.

Your age: 23

Age met: both 22

How did you meet: he was a friend of the boys who lived in the flat below me.

First date: we were "friends" (I was in denial) so we spent loads of time together

Made it official: August 2013

Moved in together: October 2013

Engagement: soon he says ;)

Wedding:....

TTC/ Plan to ttc: December 2014

Your age: 29

Partners age: 31

Age met: 25 / 27

How did you meet: Dating website

First date: Dinner at Applebees, shopping at Best Buy, driving around talking, followed by watching the remake of The Omen at my apartment.

Made it official: No official time frame. Pretty quickly though

Moved in together: Oct 1 2010 - 6 1/2 months after our first date

Engagement: March 19, 2012 - 2nd year dating anniversary

Wedding: November 24, 2012 (Originally was May 2013 but we couldn't afford the wedding we were planning - his family is huge and we had just bought a house)

TTC/ Plan to ttc #1: Wedding night onwards

TTC/ Plan to ttc #2: March/April 2015

Your age: 32 soon!
Partners age: 32
Age met: 25
How did you meet: At a party
First date: Dinner and a play
Made it official: On our first date
Moved in together: Never before marriage
Engagement: One year after dating
Wedding: Two years from our first date
TTC/ Plan to ttc #1: In two weeks time (5yrs into marriage)!

Your age: 27
Partners age: 26
Age met: 19
How did you meet: At the pub, one of my friends was chatting to his friend (who she knew from a shared lecture) and called me over to compare who was skinnier, DH or me- it was DH, as well she knew thanks for that! :dohh: :haha:)
First date: We went to a nearby lake a few times with friends while we were "courting" and hang out by the river on campus (uni), went to bars with friends etc. Then he asked me out (over text lol) and came to stay in my town for a week, the first night we had a party at my friends house, and I guess that was our first official date.
Made it official: Just once he ased me out- I'm an all or nothing girl.
Moved in together: 2 years
Engagement: 3 years
Wedding: 5 years
TTC/ Plan to ttc #3: (we have a DS (2.5) and a DD (10 months) I'm still working on convincing DH we should have a 3rd, but if we do I'd ideally like to ttc (ntnp) either January 2015 or August 2015.

Your age: 24.
Partners age: 27.
Age met: 17 & 20 (2007).
How did you meet: Through an online community.
First date: We took a stroll around town, bought coffee and cookies and just talked talked talked. :)
Made it official: The same day as our first date. We had talked online for a couple of weeks.
Moved in together: 2008 - after 1 year 3 months together.
Engagement: 2011 - after 4 years 3 months together.
Wedding: Someday, I hope.
TTC/ Plan to ttc #1: May/June 2014 - after 7 years together.

I love these kinds of things:

Your age: 26 (27 this August)

Partners age: 32

Age met: 22

How did you meet: I met his buddy at a club with some friends and months later I received a facebook message. History from there.

First date: Breakfast at Bob Evan’s (I worked midnight shift then)

Made it official: Month later in February

Moved in together: 4 Months later

Engagement: May 5th, 2012

Wedding: September 1st, 2013

TTC/ Plan to ttc #1: Conceived #1 one week after our wedding, during our honeymoon.

Your age: 23

Partners age: 34

How did you meet: i moved in next door to his mum

First date: not sure it was a date but he invited me to his sisters birthday party

Made it official: the same day as the party

Moved in together: 3 months later

Engagement: hes hinting at it very strongly

Wedding: who knows

TTC/ Plan to ttc #1: already have a daughter who is nearly 4 so are currently wtt aug/sep/oct

Partner 1's age: 23

Partner 2's age: 27

Age met partner 1: 18 and 17, good friends for a while and then started dating ages 19 and 18.

Age met partner 2: 22 and 26, but 23 and 26 by time we started dating

How did you meet partner 1: We grew up in the same village and met through mutual friends at college. But only got together after we went away to different unis.

How did you meet partner 2: We are both lindy hop/blues dancers and teachers and first met at a dance event.

First date with partner 1: I went up to see him at University during Halloween 2009 and we saw Jennifer's Body at the cinema

First date with partner 2: We had been chatting loads since dancing together in a competition, a couple of weeks later I went over to his city, had a meal together and went to the dance night he was helping to organise.

Made it official with partner 1: 30th October 2009, same weekend I went up.

Made it official with partner 2: Not sure but we count 6th Feb 2013 as our anniversary - The night we we met up for dinner and the dance.

Moved in together with partner 1: Julyish 2013 though he practically lived with me already

Moved in together with partner 2: Not happened yet, but it's likely to happen early 2015ish

Engagement/Wedding: As a relationship based around polyamory (ethical non monogamy) the three of us (the men are not in a relationship together, just good friends), have made a choice not to get officially engaged or married. But are planning to hold a commitment ceremony sometime between partner 2 moving in, and when we start TTC.

TTC/ Plan to ttc #1: probably when I am 26, so early 2016, though it depends on a few factors

Your age: 28

Partners age: 28 (lol, we are 5 days apart!)

Age met: Well, technically, about 7 or 8. Then again around 12.

How did you meet: First time around was a kids church function (Awana). I went with my cousins to the event at their church and he was there with a friend.
Later, my family moved to that town (hometown of my parents) so I started school there and being a small town, 7th graders have all the same classes together.

First date: Pretty standard dinner and a movie after I got off work one evening our senior year of high school.

Made it official: February 20, 2004
Lol, it took a week or two, upon others hearing about us going on a date (and knowing we were going to prom together, which was a big weird mess getting to that lol) starting to ask if we were official. We hadn't really discussed it so when some asked if we were boyfriend/girlfriend I said to ask him :haha:. The response he gave was yes! We crushed on each other off and on throughout high school so we received a lot of "It's about time!" commentary.

Moved in together: About 3 years

Engagement: At 2.5 years, August 25, 2006

Wedding: June 1, 2009

TTC/ Plan to ttc #1: This June! :happydance:

Partners age: 21

How did you meet: same course at university

First date: a pub meal, after we made it official!

Made it official: 21st Nov 2010

Moved in together: September 2011

Engagement: 21st Nov 2012

Wedding: August 2015, not sure on the exact date yet

Age met: 16

How did you meet: School! He was in the year above me. But also I'm close friends with his family, and that's how we met, at a party!

First date: Frankie and Benny's - it was adorable!

Made it official: My 17th birthday!

Moved in together: 3 years into relationship.

Engagement: Not yet, but I have a feeling it's coming... he's being very fishy! ;)
Wedding: No clue!

Not sure when we're going to TTC, MMC in November... I'm apprehensive but want to try.

Your age: 29
Partners age: 28
Age met: 25
How did you meet: Online via okcupid!
First date: April 2010, we met up at a local pub (though we met online we lived 10 mins apart!)
Made it official: a week later ish
Moved in together: July 2011
Engagement: not yet
Wedding: not yet
TTC/ Plan to ttc #1: We conceived our first dd completely unexpectedly in March 2011 and she was born in December 2011 :)

Partners age: 30
Age met: 21/27
How did you meet: When my partner moved to the UK to playcricket. We meton his first night out
First date: At his house. We just watched TV and chatted it was like we had known each other forever
Made it official: Two weeks later
Moved in together: 6 months later 11/11/11 when I moved to Australia to be with him
Engagement: 20/12/2013
Wedding: 17/07/2015
TTC/ Plan to ttc #1: After our wedding so around about Aug 2015 Eeeeeek

Your age:24

Partners age: 25

Age met: 15/16

How did you meet: In the cafeteria of our highschool. We had a mutual friend (who was trying to date me at the time hehe) and he said oh this is my friend not having a clue we would start talking, dating, get married and now be about to TTC down the road. His friend gave him my screename (bc IM'ing was all we did back then) and he asked me if he could wave to me in the hallway the next day (seriously, it's hilarious) :haha:

First date: We went to the movies a couple of times. The first place my parents let me ride with him to was Kmart haha then Friendlys

Made it official: March 26, 2015 about a month or two after we started talking. He came over and I was in my pjs with no makeup and hadn't brushed my hair and I freaked out, but he still asked me

Moved in together: the first week of October 2011 we bought our house together a week before our wedding after being together for 6 years

Engagement: October of 2010, 5 years of being together

Wedding: October 16, 2011. 6.5 years of being together

TTC/ Plan to ttc #1: Next month! After 9 years together :happydance:

Your age: 25

Partners age:

Age met:
18 & 19

How did you meet:
Argh, so embarrassing, haha. Let's just say a very, very drunken night seeing a band in a dingy bar.

First date:
Probably movies? Not really sure!!

Made it official: 27th April 2008

Moved in together:
Officially was October 2009, although we had pretty much been living together for a while before that.

Engagement: 24th July 2010

Wedding: 31st October 2012

TTC: We started trying for #1 in June of 2012, conceived in April of 2013. Probably looking at TTC #2 early to mid 2015.

Your age: 20, nearly 21

Partners age: 23, nearly 24

Age met: 17

How did you meet: a mutual friend convinced to pick me up so we could go drinking

First date: Cliff jumping

Made it official: August 9, 2011

Moved in together: Have pretty much lived together since day 1, but made it official in a place that was 'ours' May 2012

Engagement: March 15, 2014

Wedding: September 6, 2014

TTC/ Plan to ttc #1: started ttc January of last year; got pregnant with our daughter in february. We will ttc #2 in September!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->