Just found it at 6 weeks along!

xdxxtx

NTNP
Reaction score
I am so embarrassed. I have 4 little ones ages 4, 3, 2 and 9 months old. I just POAS last night before bed and got the darkest positive of my life. Then, I checked into when I last had a period. Yup, it's been 6 weeks. I've been so crazy busy lately that I didn't even notice anything was up. I've been having dreams of twins lately (please don't be twins!!!) but didn't suspect anything. Well, I'm still processing this. It hasn't really sunk in yet, but I'm pretty excited! So glad to join you all again!

Congratulations. I'm 6 weeks pregnant today too xxx

It's a sunk in a bit now. I am so thrilled! Congrats to you, too!

Congratulations!!! Very exciting!! Why are you embarrassed?

Congrats! 6 weeks is still early. My cousin and a coworker didn't put two and two together that they were pregnant until 18 and 15w respectively

After having four kids and knowing each time between 3 and 4 weeks along, not realizing until 6 weeks is a big one. Makes me kinda concerned that I had no symptoms until I started getting stretching pains. I guess I just wasn't thinking about it because I'm so busy right now. Thanks for al the congratulations!!

Oh fair enough. But you have lots of kids to look after as well!

congrats!!! U seem to have alot on ur hands already.. i dont blame u for not figuring it out before six weeks.. lol I wouldnt have realized i've missed my period either.. how exciting!!

I might be in the same boat as you. I have a 7 month old and I'll be a week late tomorrow...so not amused. I might test today just for peace of mind, but I can't believe that I could be back here so soon. I was such a cranky pregnant woman and I had the easiest pregnancy ever. I just hate being pregnant lol and I don't want to be again so soon. Good luck to ya, Momma!

I might be in the same boat as you. I have a 7 month old and I'll be a week late tomorrow...so not amused. I might test today just for peace of mind, but I can't believe that I could be back here so soon. I was such a cranky pregnant woman and I had the easiest pregnancy ever. I just hate being pregnant lol and I don't want to be again so soon. Good luck to ya, Momma!

Aww, it certainly isn't easy, but I looove having kids really close together. It looks like I run a daycare, but they're all best friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->