Just found out I'm pregnant with #2!

capegirl7

Mom & Pregnant w/ # 2 :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies!
I just found out TODAY that I'm pregnant with #2. DD is 14 months old and I'm so excited/nervous/freaking out! It took us only two cycles of TTC. I just wanted to say hi and excited to be here with you all :) I am due Feb 19!

Congrats :happydance: and hi...it looks as tho u have found out really early?

Yes I am either 9 or 10 DPO and got a faint positive yesterday and today it was pretty clear on FRER. I found out at 8 DPO with my daughter. Crazy!!! Hoping this one sticks. So scary early on!

Congrats. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Yes I am either 9 or 10 DPO and got a faint positive yesterday and today it was pretty clear on FRER. I found out at 8 DPO with my daughter. Crazy!!! Hoping this one sticks. So scary early on!

That's when I found out I was pregnant! Crazy to find out so soon isn't it? It's good because you can enjoy the pregnancy longer and start taking care of yourself sooner but I think the first trimester is really going to drag on for me!

Congratulations!!!

I found out I was pg again on Monday and my little boy is 14 months!

Fingers crossed for a h&h 9 months!

Got a pregnant on digi too. It's crazy so early! Candyem, I remember you :) my dd was born April 6, 2012 :) I'm a little nervous about two under two!

Congrats! I have a 10 month old DD and am PG with #2 as well. I share your nerves about 2 under 2--different sized diapers, one toddling and one needing to BF all the time. You are not alone, and welcome back to the first trimester hon!

Ya I am still breastfeeding dd just morning and night but weaning off that. I'm so excited to have them close in age!

hi! congrats to you!!! i have a 14 month old boy and just got my positive a few days ago, which means my due date is around feb 11.
i'm pretty nervous about 2 under 2 but i think it will be great!
wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Hey! First off a big congrats! I do have a few questions, if you don't mind... :) Do you chart or know when you ovulate? I'm breastfeeding my 13 month old and think I might be pregnant this cycle but can't tell from my temps when I ovulated (or if I even did). Did BFing affect your cycles at all? Sorry to be nosy and crash your post, I'm just going nuts! Again, congrats! :hugs:

Hi!! Fingers crossed for you! I don't chart I just know when I ovulate. Obvious cm and pain. I got my Af back at 9 months and it was every 28 days since then. I think once it came back I was ovulating because I was very regular. I only bf morning and night now :) good luck! How many dpo are you?

Hi!! Fingers crossed for you! I don't chart I just know when I ovulate. Obvious cm and pain. I got my Af back at 9 months and it was every 28 days since then. I think once it came back I was ovulating because I was very regular. I only bf morning and night now :) good luck! How many dpo are you?

If I go by BBt then i don't know DPO since I don't know when/if I did! My temps are so off from BFing at night. However if I go by my 'normal' 26 day cycle I wouldve o'd cd15 and today i'd be 5dpo. I did have the biggest dip in temps this morning which *could* be implantation.... Still too early to test :haha:

I just *feel* pregnant again! :) thanks!

Exciting! Congrats everyone ! I only found out a few days ago that we're expecting number 2 still in shock! I have a 9 month old and really looking forward to having both so close in age. Happy and healthy 9 months to all :)

Hello! My DS is only 9 months old and we're expecting again! This pregnancy is such a surprise - we were using protection!!! Edd is Feb 13! How're you feeling?x

Congratulations!happy and healthy 9 months!

Thanks everyone! Happy I'm not alone w having a lo so young! I feel pretty good. Lines are progressing nicely so I am happy about that :) I am crampy and a little nauseous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->