Just got back from 4d scan!

divagee

Reaction score
Hi girls, this morning at 11am we got to see our baby's face for the first time! :) ahh it was great, we had the same lady who scaned us for our early viability scan at 6 weeks back in December and she was great and baby was this time very well behaved and wriggly! gulped a load of orange juice before the scan and think it worked, he was jawning, smiling, playing with the umbilical cord and even opened his eyes! so happy with the pics, i was impressed with the one of his legs! :)

Attachments

• BABY_22 - Copy.JPG
    BABY_22 - Copy.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 18
  • BABY_3 - Copy.JPG
    BABY_3 - Copy.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 10
  • BABY_5 - Copy.JPG
    BABY_5 - Copy.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 10
  • BABY_8 - Copy.JPG
    BABY_8 - Copy.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 10
  • BABY_9 - Copy.JPG
    BABY_9 - Copy.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 13
There fab, cant wait to have mine xxxxxxxxx

Amazing hon congratulations. xxx

awwww wow! im so excited to have mine, its 2 weeks today, and i'll be 26 weeks and 4 days, so ur pics were a great guideline of what we'll get to see! thanx again and congrats xxxx

Thanks so much for your replies girls xxx i'v just been looking at the pics all day! i'm just so amazed that he is in my tummy! he weighs just over 2 pounds and the sonographer saw he had hair on his head already! but hair is too fine to show up on 4d scans, we laughed as his Dad is super hairy so he's following suit already the little monkey :) good luck to all of you that have your 4d scans coming up - you're going to love it! xxx

awwww ur pics are very clear ! did u get the dvd ? i love watching mine :cloud9:

Hiya honey got some live images movies to accompany the pics they're so brill! it's amazing isn' it? :) your little boy is gorgeous too x

Hey, those look like some nice chubby baby legs depite you only being 26 weeks:) You're growing a nice one! LOL

Youre pics are fab. He is such a cutie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"