just got my flips

Yes sweet - for a boy you want extra absorbancy at the front ;)
(I assume you mean the SD ones??) aren't they just lush!!

You'll love them - so absorbant!! I'm using them at night as he was out weeing Pop-Ins!!xxxx

thanks thats what i figured

oh wow my LO hasnt out wee'd the pop ins yet... you have an olympic wee'er :rofl:

they are the sd ones and they are lush... i'll wash them as soon as LO is done feeding :flower:

I don't have to fold mine but would fold at the front even for a girl because it looks uncomfy laying on a lumpy bit!

yep that and there is more of a pocket at the front too

Lol!! Yep - he definitely is :)
he was out peeing the Pop in with the dri night booster within about 8hrs!! Most bubba's don't out pee those in 12hrs!!
Last couple if nights tho, I've used SD flip inserts with a bamboo booster underneath and fingers crossed - so far so good!! Xxxx

What are SD Flips?

Where is the best to buy flips from?

xx

stay dry. i get as much from cheeks and cherries as i can as they have free delivery :flower:

i looked at cheeks and cherries earlier but it said free delivery if over £100 only, am i missing something?

i never paid delivery on the 2 orders i've gotten from them. 1 was £40 ish and the other £15 ish xx

Free del was only until 31sy may x

Everyone is raving about flips- i might have to try one on Lo :thumbup: is it worth buying one or the day packs that has 2 flip covers and 6 sd inserts £42 :shrug:

I love my flips and my OH thinks that all the other nappies we own should be sold to buy new flips lol

if I was you I'd get the day set, if you don't get on with them people are always looking for flips/inserts on here so you'd sell them quite quickly x

cool, thank you, how to tell hubby :haha:

just put stuff in my basket and went to checkout, after selecting country there's a dropdown box with delivery £0.00

oh cool SP :D

BTW SP my nappy arrived today :flowers: its like my flip but with the insert sewn in - I think I may need to buy some more LOL

glad it arrived ok ! i do have more if you want some :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"