Just got referred for IVF

sheri- Sending you lots of sticky baby dust. Fingers and toes crossed for you. I have ET tomorrow too. I am yet to receive a call from the clinic to confirm the appointment. Progesterone made me feel very tired and sleepy. Luckily it dint make me nauseous. I hope you feel better soon. And this time it is definitely going to be a sticky BFP.

Theres lots happening at the moment .. Good luck with ET's and 2ww ladies x

Honey that's great we get to share the dreaded 2ww together :happydance: will be thinking of you tomorrow.

i think i just got a faint bfp
https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1042/photobmj.jpg

Drsquid I see it!!!! Wow!!! Hope it keeps getting darker for you in the upcoming days. Did you already test out the trigger? I think I'm going to test before the transfer tomorrow and test my trigger since this is the first time I've ever had it.

GOod luck Sheri!!! Sending tons and tons of sticky baby dust to you!!!

Honeycheeks, hope the transfer went well hun.

Crossing my fingers and toes that my little embies are loving their incubator and growing nicely. I should be getting a call here in the next couple of hours to give me their grades and time for transfer tomorrow.

noasaint- didnt test out my trigger however i only had 5000units this time (previously 10,000) and the shot was on the 11th. im going to test again tues am before my beta

noasaint - Thats great news!!!!!

I hope all you progesterone ladies get a little energy and feel better soon!

DRSquid - I see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi drsquid..yeehhhhaaa
What DPO are you? Hope it gets darker tomorrow

Noasaint fx for your embies

Aleja- I'm 6 days post 5 day transfer. (well 7 now)

Well I am happy to report ladies that this morning two beautiful embryos were transferred. 6AA and 7AA. It was quite painful as I have a ridge in my uterus that was preventing the catheter from passing through. Oh well, it will be worth it. Surprisingly the valium didn't make me too loopy.

Sp drsquid, time to name my little ones :) For some reason I thought petri would be a good name for one but I'm stumped on the other. You can see how they nicked the sides of them for the AH, kinda neat.

https://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i359/pressjunk/Misc/Embryos.jpg

Noasaint- I guess dish would be lame for the other. Umm Pete and petri :)

Hi ladies,
Drsquid hope that line gets darker today!!!

Noasaint that's great news you, honey & myself all in the same 2ww :)

Aleja when do you start your FET cycle? Or are you already in it? Ive missed a few days here & there...

Honey how are you feeling?

Had my FET yesterday & can hardly remember a thing! My dr gives me Ativan to take 2 hours before & I'm kinda awake but nobody's home haha back to work today I'm not taking anytime off this time & with no trigger or hcg support I guess I can start testing early :)

noasaint - those are some nice looking embies!!! Good luck!

Great news Noasaint!! And Sheri too! Enjoy being PUPO. Lots of sticky dust for you :dust:

Honey - did you have your ET?

Do you guys in the US have sedation for ET then? I didn't have anything, just for ER.

Thanks littleangel :) I'm in Australia, it's not normal practice at my clinic to have anything for ET. My cervix does almost a complete right angle so my HSG & first ET were very painful so the last 2 I've had Ativan which is a muscle relaxant like Valium I don't really remember much at all from the transfer :winkwink:

hey gals,
Ok let's get this PUPO show on the road. GL for drsquid, noasaint, sheri and honey xxx

noasaint, it must feel awesome after all the pre-cycle stress to think you now have two little bubbas trying to make a home inside.
drsquid, has the line gotten darker today?

Sheri, i am hoping to have a FET this cycle. my first US and BT is on Thursday to see what's happening down there.

aleja-
https://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3126/photo2eos.jpg

thanks guys =)

as far as sedation- nope not sedated for embryo transfer. it was no more of a big deal than iui. headed straight onto public transport after and sat in court all day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->