Just got referred for IVF

congrats drsquid its great news
delighted for you

happy healthy 9 months ahead
x

hey all
update from me
I had ay getting another scan this morning and am having egg collection on friday...getting excited now.
we are having icsi .......
fingers crossed just want it over and done with now

hugs to all xxxx

mammy- waiting for it is far more stressful than doing it. i didnt find er to be that big a deal. and the meds were nice =)

thanks guys. still waiting on my beta results

Congrats drsquid :flower: hopefully some of us will be joining you very soon :winkwink:

hey ladies- there is a lot going on, on this thread at the moment.
huge congratulations drsquid.
Good luck to everyone PUPO, Im not in the PUPO list anymore.

My Update - I got moderate to severe OHSS and was hospitalized for 3 days. Just got home now. I might at any moment go in for a re-admission in the hospital. So that means no ET till August. OHSS is so horrible that ET is not even on my mind.
Good luck everyone, I need to rest a lot. I will be back here as soon as I get better. I hope more BFPs would have been announced by then.

Honeycheeks, rest up girl!! So sorry about the OHSS, I'm sure it's painful and uncomfortable. Come back whenever you can update us on how you are feeling. (((hugs)))

Good luck Mammy!!! Hope you get lots of good follies and have an easy go for ER.

Crinone has kicked in for me and I'm soooooo sleepy at work today. I thought I had avoided this side effect but I guess not. I've got a little fan pointed at my face just to try and keep me awake to get through the day. I will confess that I think about POAS constantly.

Hi iamme,

Not yet, but that's what we're heading for in August. What sort of morph are you looking at? My DH's is variable, on his third and last SA it was 0%! But our RE pointed to her bulletin board, which is covered in baby photos, and said that some of those babies were from 0% morph dads... fx'ed!

xx

has anyone here has icsi with low sperm morph??
xx

Honey - Oh no! I hope you get better ASAP!!!!

iamme - My DH has something called Azoospermia....no sperm at all in semen...as far as we know it is due to a cyst in his prostate causing a blockage. We will be doing a TESE July 9 and freezing whatever sperm we hopefully find...then we are doing ICSI.

Honey...omg!!!! I can't believe you were in hospital. Rest up .. ohss is horrible but you will feel better and your embryos will be waiting for you x

Drsquid!!!! Congratulations !!! When is your beta test?

Sheri .. Does your DH go with you to FET? I am feeling a bit bummed as my DH may not be able to attend our first FET . GL x

Noasaint when can u start poas?? It's so hard to stay focused on anything else!!!

Stinas wow the surgery is coming up so soon now x

Mammy good luck with EPU wishing you lots of baby dust

And Iamme, we did an icsi cycle for low sperm and motility.. Not morph but similar issues. They only need a few good ones to be able to fertilise your eggs

sorry honeycheeks hope you are feeling better soon
hugs down the web

i had my EC today, it went well 24 eggs,so happy with that.
just hope now that they are good quality.and they fertilise
the only issue the doc had was that there could be a cause for ohss so i am to ring if i have any sickness ....i just had a few cramps today but nothing major!!!!

have to say the nurses,doc were lovely and i had ivdrip so i was knocked out.so happy about that...the hubbie says it was funny as all i said when i came out of the groggy state was i was going to have poched eggs ..what am i like
well its going to be a nervy few days...if all goes ok, they are aiming for a 5 day transfer next wed but it could be monday, 3 day transfer

hugs and good luck to all gals
thinking and praying for all of us on this journey
xxxxxxx

Mammy, well done on your EPU. That's a lot of eggs you got there!
Fx about the fertilisation. I am sure you will have plenty of blastocysts too.

My natural FET cycle has been cancelled. I got the call yesterday and I was so shocked....apparently my BT and US results show that I am not ovulating this month. WTF?? The FS gave some instruction about me starting Provera in 10 days and then I will be on a Clomid cycle for the FET.

I have always ovulated although i have really long cycles. I told the FS lots of times that I ovulate late etc but suddenly because nothing is happening right now they decide to cancel. Interestingly, my FS is going overseas today so part of me thinks its just more convenient to cancel than wait it out because he won't be around to keep monitoring me. I am soooo annoyed!!

Sheri, have you had clomid on your FET's? I was sooo hopeful of having natural FET's but now if I am having ovulation problems then this changes everything. We went from male factor issues (me-no problem) to now stressing about my own fertility.

Aleja im sorry that really sux! I've never been given clomid in any cylcle & it does sound like they cancelled out of convenience :growlmad: I was just as upset when my cycle was cancelled as I was when it failed... My partner comes with me for the ET I'm not aloud to drive for 24 after I take Ativan which is a muscle relaxant they give me.

Honey sorry about your OHSS hope you are feeling better, I'll be thinking of you.

Mammy congrats on a great EPU.

Stinas not long to wait for the surgery.

Noasaint how is your 2ww going?

Anyone I've missed hope your all well :)

I'm 5dp5dt & not really symptom spotting just trying to go with the flow this time

Yay mammy!!!

Sorry aleja, I know cancelled cycles are heartbreaking. I'm hoping your next cycle can be medicated and make those little embies stick.

Sheri, I envy you for just going with the flow. Wish I could, I'm too anxious and nervous. the 2WW is torture :( I'm scared to test but scared not to. i want to be prepared for disappointment as my beta results will come when I'm in the middle of a work day. i plan on using an internet cheapie tomorrow morning and start FRER on Tuesday.

aleja- bummer im sorry

noasaint- that is why i tested sunday when my beta was tuesday. i had to know before i had to be at work or in court. even after the first one i was scared to test again

aleja - Sorry it got cancelled! Thats a bummer...hopefully they can get everything sorted out soon!

Our TESE is coming up....next monday! July 9th! I cant wait...getting super excited/nervous!
AF should be here soon, so I might be able to start BCP a little earlier than we thought. Exciting.

Wow, Stinas that super close!!

Internet cheapie was negative this morning. Its still early and those things suck anyway. Will use FRER Tuesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->