Just got referred for IVF

I bought 20 Internet cheapie hpt last cycle but didn't get a chance to use any as it was cancelled before ET so this time I tested 5 & 6dp5dt & bfn then this morning at 7dp again bfn wasn't upset at all as I just assumed after 3 cycles it might never work for us but I got a very faint bfp after work today so I did it twice to make sure & showed my other half to make sure I wasn't seeing things with my new reading glasses but he assured me there's a second line & now I have to wait all night to test again in the morning to see if it's darker :wacko: If there's one thing I've learned about myself through IVF it's that I hate waiting!!!!

OMG sheri.....!!!! take a photo!!!!!! :thumbup:
I can't wait to hear about it tomorrow....

i remember you had a natural FET earlier on.....should I just give up the dream and start going medicated cycles?? part of me wants to try to resolve this ovulation issue and do it naturally but that could take months. I have started taking herbs but basically have lost faith in my body right now. Maybe I should just listen to the FS and just take the provera and clomid and just get on with it.

Noasaint, i hear you...waiting is soo scary.. I held out from POAS until i started spotting by then i knew it wasn't looking good so it wasn't that much of a shock.
Getting bad news on the phone at work would be horrifying. I got the call at work about my cancelled FET and I literally had to walk into another office (I work in an open office space) just to be on my own and gather my thoughts. I had to really suck it in to not burst into tears.
Keep strong and keep POAS xx

Stinas, I am so excited for you. :happydance:

This time next week I will know if we have sperm!! Im super nervous!

Sheri - I hope this is it for you!!!

aleja - You have waited long enough....I would say just take the provera. It couldnt hurt to try it.

Honey - How are you doing????!?

Aleja, yes OMG! ive attatched a pic (i think) the top test was yesterday arvos & the bottom one is from today, slightly darker, though 2 hours after the test yesterday i had some darkish spotting but this morning its all gone, could be a really good sign or a really bad one... more waiting now :wacko:
It is very hard to keep putting medication in your body month after month, when my natural FET cycle failed then the medicated FET cycle was cancelled the dr prescribed the HRT cycle i asked the nurse straight out "what would you do" her reply was "i would do what the dr wants he knows best" so i put my faith in him & i believe in fate.:flower:

Stinas ill be thinking of you & wishing you all the sperm luck in the world :spermy:

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 13
Wow!! Wonderful news Sheri!!!! OMG I am so happy for you, after all the waiting it looks like it's finally here.

Now ladies, can this be what I think it is? This morning......about an hour old.

https://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i359/pressjunk/TEST.jpg

Hey girls

Yes!!! I can see lines!!!!! Woohooo ... When is the official BT ?

thanks for the comments about my dilemma ..you are right why pay the FS the big bucks when I'm reluctant to listen to him!!

Woohoo noasaint I can see 2 lines there! How exciting:happydance: here's hoping our lines get darker :dust:

Aleja that's what we are here for:winkwink:

My otd is on Monday.

Sheri - Thank you!!!!! I see linesssssss!!!!!!!! wooo hooooo!!!!

noasaint - I seee it!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies, I bought a clear blue digital today & it says pregnant 1-2:bfp: nothing is sinking in though, I think I need to hear those words spoken to me from the nurse with my blood test results :)

Honey I hope you are feeling better & not in hospital again :flower:

Sheri I an so happy for you .. Congratulations it must feel surreal x

Happy 4th ladies!!

This morning's FRER came up faster than yesterday's and is darker. I'm thrilled!!! DH is also very happy. Not enough light here to take good pics but here's one anyway. In my clumsiness I spilled my pee cup all over the counter and 5 foot long bath mat which I am now washing. I don't trust myself not to drop a stick in the toilet so I use a cup. All for a good cause right? LOL

Like Sheri, I'm kinda in shock as I've never seen a BFP before.

https://imageserve.babycenter.com/14/000/126/GWQxs7miINPqKGPA0127oRyB57y5kuzb_lg.jpg

hey Ladies, there is so much good news here.
Congratulations Sheri and noasaint. It is so thrilling to hear about your most deserved BFPs. Wishing you both a very happy 9 months.

Me; I was in hospital again for 4 days. I am totally drained of all energy. Still had to go out shopping yesterday evening and bought some maternity clothes as I suddenly have 10 extra inches on my waist.

Thanks Honey I hope the OHSS settles down for you soon :flower: how many blasts have you got frozen waiting for you?

Aleja- surreal is a good description!

Noasaint- yay, it is nice to see the OH excited...

OMG Noasaint!!! I can't believe I missed your BFP. I'm away at the moment and only getting time to catch a few minutes and I didn't check your spoiler. Congratulations!! :hugs:

That's 3 BFPs this cycle, isn't it? Wonderful news ladies. Hopefully everyone else will be joining soon.

Honey, hope you feel better soon. You will need those maternity clothes soon enough anyway, after your frozen cycle, I'm hoping. This is a lucky thread and your turn will be very soon xxx

hi all
i am back from my ET today, it went really well. They put one blastocyst back was hoping for 2 but they siad as i had 4 to freeze they leave it at one.

the nurse said he was the best grade it could be so thats great.
now im relaxing today but back to normal tomorrow.

when is the earliest you can test for 5dayt?????
hugs and kisses to all
congrats to sheri on the BFP and noainst i can defo see a double line!!!!

hugs xx

Sheri- heh thought that too... Still doesn't feel real

Noasaint- yay!!!!

Honey- I'm so sorry you've been so sick. I hope you are on the mend.

Hey gals, noasaint that is definitely a bfp !!!!

Honey I am so sorry you are still sick ... How terrible for you . Xx
Mammy well done on your ET ..now you are PUPO!!!
I am not sure how early you can test but I guess 5dp5dt ??? But that might still be early

Sheri how many FETs did you end up doing in the end? This has suddenly turned into a very lucky thread

Aleja I did a natural FET 1st then the medicated FET that was cancelled because my eostrogen had dropped & this one is the 3rd FET which is HRT which I have found to be the easiest, no injections I take two prognova (eostrogen) tablets 3x a day & 1 progesterone pessary 3x a day & they don't turn you into a psychotic hormonal monster like the crinone. Although I will have to keep taking them until the 12th week :wacko:

Mammy- I started testing at 5dp5dt but I didn't have a trigger to give me a false positive, but if you start testing early & get a bfn at least you would know that any bfp after that shouldn't be false. Good luck :dust:

Noasaint how are you feeling? My line was almost as dark as the test line on the Internet cheapie today, can't wait for the BT! :happydance:

Thanks drsquid, I don't think it will sink in until I see a heartbeat :)

I'm the same Sheri, I want to see that heartbeat and at the very least beta doubled.

Got a positive ona digital this morning and it hit DH finally. I don't think the pink lines meant much to him but that digital made it real. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->