Just got referred for IVF

sheri- me too

mammy- i got a pos on 6dp5dt. it was crazy faint (i thought it was neg and then looked again a few min later). dunno what it would have looked like on day 5

afm- i got nothing. just crazy crazy tired. ate too much yesterday which was most uncomfortable. stomach is not happy today. got progesterone rechecked today (it was still high monday so they told me to stop supplementing and get rechecked today to see if i can stay without supplement, fingers crossed,).

Mammy - the research suggests you don't get better odds with 2 blasts vs 1 (or minimally). You just get a greater risk of multiples. After doing research I went into my ET asking for 1 to be put back, but they persuaded me 2 because the spare wasn't sufficient quality to freeze and would have just been wasted. In your position I would definitely have gone for 1 and freezing the others, much better odds of overall success that way.

Enjoy being PUPO and fx for you! Xx

So I had my scan last week and baby is a boy!!! I expected to be a little disappointed because I always wanted a girl, but when I saw how perfect he was I just felt such a rush of love. I feel so lucky.

I'm so happy for you littleangel!!!! How exciting. Can't wait to see what you will name the little guy.

Drsquid, when will you find out how many beans you have?

AFM, got a positive on a digital this morning, DH now believes it is real and freaking a little. I'm just excited. Beta is tomorrow but I bought more FRER in case I get the itch over the weekend. FRER this morning came up even quicker than yesterday and is maybe a half shade darker. Stick little one please!!!

noasaint- the 18th (unless i scan earlier elsewhere but im trying to hold off cause i know i wont see a heartbeat this early etc). congrats on the hpts. you cant get your doc to move it up to today? will they call tomorrow or wait all weekend? can you get your 2nd on sunday?

noasaint- the 18th (unless i scan earlier elsewhere but im trying to hold off cause i know i wont see a heartbeat this early etc). congrats on the hpts. you cant get your doc to move it up to today? will they call tomorrow or wait all weekend? can you get your 2nd on sunday?

Wow you have a lot of willpower not scanning earlier!! Lol

My RE practice is not flexible in the least bit (my personal RE is but she can't sway much from their protocols). Beta tomorrow morning and they will call by end of day. Second beta will be Monday. I forgot to call and ask if they are testing my TSH again, I normally have to remind the tech when its time. A friend of mine gave me a rec for an OB close to work which is awesome. I had no clue where any good ones were but I know I will be with the RE till 10 weeks.

Congrats again on all the BFP's!!!!! Super exciting!!!

Honey - I hope you feel better soon!!!

littleangel - Yay for a boy!!!!!

Hi ladies! hope you all have a great weekend. Beta today was 50.06. Trying not to be discouraged since numbers vary in range a lot on different websites and it kinda sounded low to me. I have to wait the entire weekend and go back on Monday. Praying it doubles!!!

noasaint - dont read too much into those numbers. Everyone is different. Just enjoy the fact that you did it!

Noasaint, I thought anything over 20 was good? I don't have my first beta til Monday, I'm still testing & the line is super dark but still nervous about the BT! I'm sure we will both be fine :flower:

Stinas, not long now! :happydance:

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend

Hello ladies!

I am new here and currently going through my second IUI cycle ei injectables. My doctor says if this does not work she is going to refer me to IVF. I am just trying to get a feel for how much this affected those of you that work? Did you feel worse with the extra medication? On ER days and ET days? My dr. Said I would need probably three days off per cycle from work.

Hi ladies
Noasaint hang in there. Hope you have a relaxing weekend and that Monday brings you the double beta xox

Littleangel congratulations about your little boy

Ttcinct, best wishes on your upcoming iui hopefully u will not need to do the IvF cycle.
However in terms of days off work I took 3 after my EPU but I got a mild case of ohss so I was sick. I was lucky that my EPU and ET fell on a weekend too. My clinic does monitoring before 9am so I didn't have to take time off during the stims

Stinas, good luck for your DH's surgery on Monday

i took only 1 day off for egg retrieval. went straight in after my embryo transfer

afm- gave in and scanned today... yikes
looks like 2 yolk sacs in one, and one in the other... ie possibly triplets... this was transabdominal... may scan again this weekend to look at that one sac again.https://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7396/photo1yp.jpg

Dr squid is that 2 sacs I see?!!! Yay!!!!!!!!

Didn't see your quote of the two sacs....too excited to scroll down lol

Thanks ladies. I'm scared beyond belief!! Pray for sperm!!! I will know really early Monday morn, so I will let you all know ASAP. Let's hope af comes any day so I can start my process as well. If she does not come I might go insane....my boobs are Killing me!!! Plus next Sunday I go to Bahamas, so it would be nice not to have af.

Oh my goodness drsquid....are you feeling worried about this? so one of your blasts divided!

I think I would be crapping my pants if I saw multiples .
GL hope the next scan shows what's going on .

aleja and stinas- preg mention looks like it might be 3... this was a non official transabdominal scan at work.. official scan is the 18th. i might go look again at that sac with possible 2 yolk sacs end mention

Ohhhhh is that what the bottom dark spot is?
Wow

stinas- no.. the one labeled '1' looks like it has 2 yolk sacs, ie identicals. the second sac is labeled '2'

Drsquid - how many embryos did they transfer?

Hello ladies- I'm starting ivf! Lupton luteal protocol. Injections will probably start on the 17th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->