Just got referred for IVF

OMG drsquid! How exciting :happydance: can't wait to hear results from your official scan! Were you hoping for multiples?

Dr Squid - ohhhhhhhhhhhh I see now! Now im really curious as to what your official scan is going to tell. Thats exactly what happened to this lady on youtube I watched the other day.

Stinas I hope they find some sperm that would make your Bahamas trip extra special x

unfortunatly no, i dont even want twins. im single.

:eek:yikes mrsSquid well you had some very healthy blastocysts there and it looks like they both stuck..it must feel very daunting then to be thinking 3 babies.. Surely your FS should have mentioned the possibility of a splitting embryo( although it must be fairly rare I would imagine)

Drsquid you must be very overwhelmed, & to be honest having more than one baby at a time isn't something I would want if given the choice but these things are out of our hands :flower:

Good luck Stinas!!!

Wow drsquid. It's so early, must be nervewracking. Do twins run in your family at all? I'm sure it's quite scary to think of multiples right now. Wishing you the best.

TTCINCT. My ER fell on a Friday thankfully then ET on Monday. I took 2 days off work but a total of 4 days in a row. Had it not been a weekend I would've taken the 4 days straight anyway. The stims made me feel pretty good actually. The hard part was blood draws every other day then every single day towards the end, had to get up super early to get them done then race to work. After ET I was super tired for several days due to the progesterone. But overall it wasn't nearly as bad as I had imagined in my head. Good luck!

aleja - Thank you!!! OMG that would make it the best trip ever!

DrSquid - Im sure everything will work out...many single women do it on their own...heck, even the ones in a relationship do it alone. You will be ok.

wow drsquid.
thats great news...maybe 3 yipee!!!

im on day 3 past 5daytr, and going out of my mind with overthinking! I have slight cramps but nothing major, no spotting.so not really sure whats going on.
how am i going to next week,i dont know!!!!!

hope everyone is doing well???

Hello everyone, there is a lot of news here for me to catch up. I have been super tired and still recovering from the OHSS. It has been the most trying time of my life. I need loads and loads of rest. A little amount of activity drains the life out of me.

drsquid- I am hoping you dont have more babies than you personally prefer. Good luck for your scan.

stinas- I hope you have some good sperm news after the surgery.

Noasaint and Sheri- enjoy the glory of pregnancy.

Everybody else, I am yet to read all the posts from where I left it last. You are all in my thoughts and :dust: to all.

((hugs)) :hugs: Honeycheeks. I'm sure it's very difficult with the OHSS and I hope you get to feeling better very soon.

Honey what you are going through sounds dreadful, I hope your feeling better very soon :hugs:

Stinas, best of luck for tomorrow :flower:

Mammy, the 2ww is torture! Try not to analyze every little symptom, easier said than done I know :dust:

Noasaint how are you feeling? Do you have your 2nd beta tomorrow? :)

Aleja have you seen your dr again?

I have my 1st beta tomorrow, still getting dark lines on my hpt so I'm sure I'll have a good result.

Noasaint how are you feeling? Do you have your 2nd beta tomorrow? :)

I have my 1st beta tomorrow, still getting dark lines on my hpt so I'm sure I'll have a good result.

Hi Sheri (my little bump buddy you!). Doing OK. yesterday and most of last night I had AF like cramps that woke me up often. coupld of pains in my sides yesterday. We smelled some candles at the mall yesterday and one of them made me queasy. I skipped testing yesterday but did one this morning and the line is slightly darker than Friday, but not red as you had put in a previous post. It's till hot pink. Second is beta is tomorrow yes, I'm so nervous it's ridiculous. It will be a very long day as they don't call till after 2 PM usually. My energy seems to come and go but I'm trying to drink a lot of water and make sure I'm not eating something I shouldn't. Did you know deli meat is a no-no? I had no idea!!!! how about you, how are you feeling?

Can't wait to hear about your appnt Stinas!!

Mammy
, you poor dear. This 2WW is torturous. Hope you can find something to keep you busy. For me, I constantly was doing my nails, cleaning out a file cabinet and shredding papers, anything to keep myself from going bonkers.

Anyone heard from Haj lately?

Honey - I hope you get better very soon!!! Do you know how long you have to wait until your ET?

Sheri - Dark lines are good! Good luck tom!

Im super nervous about tom! I have a good feeling, but im still freaked out. AF came last night, so I feel like thats just a stroke of good luck, as odd as that sounds. I get to do my CD2 bloods while DH does his biopsy, two birds with one stone type of thing. Then BCP and stims. Just hoping tom works out. DH is completely stressed out, im trying to keep my cool in front of him, but its not going well, thank god he works late so he wont notice.

Just had my blood test, I'm on 2 weeks holidays with today being my first day off & I was awake at 6:30am which is very early for me. Bloody nerves!!!

Noasaint bump buddy :haha: I've had a few queasy moments too, & I fell asleep on the couch at my inlaws yesterday after our Sunday roast lunch haha:blush:

Stinas I'm glad af turned up, what great timing!

Sheri - YAYYYYYYY for holiday!!!!!!!!! Your body is probably just not used to being allowed to sleep lol Enjoy it!!!

Just got my beta results & they came back at 990 :happydance: think I'm in a bit of shock! Don't know what else to say...

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:Sheri ..what else do you need to say except that u are knocked up!!!!!

GL to Noasaint, stinas and mammy

Honey Awww darl I hope u get well soon x

I finally got a smiley opk this morning so hopefully this means I'm back to ovulating again . Sheri my FS is currently away but he has instructed that I start using clomid next cycle (hopefully I get the FET)

Sheri - thats great news!!!!!

aleja - whoo hooo for smiley opks!!!!!

As for me...not so good news. DH biopsy showed just a few sperm. They are going to look into it further to see if pathology can find more sperm, which they will freeze. I was advised to start my BCP, but I need to talk to my IVF doc to see if she found out the results of the biopsy before I start taking them.
This sucks, thats all I can say right now. I know it only takes one sperm, but still....it just sucks.

Stinas :hugs: sorry you got not so good news, hope they find some more. Ivf is 2 steps forward & 1 step back. We found it very frustrating waiting for answers with my OH sperm issues... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->