Just got referred for IVF

afm- preg mentionscanned today 5wk 5day and did transvag
twins. both had heartbeats https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5563/photo2gja.jpg

Drsquid, loving the pics & congrats on 2 heartbeats :happydance: how are you feeling?

Aleja, yay for the smiley face :happydance: hope you can do another transfer very soon.

Hi gals,
Stinas so sorry to hear about the biopsy . That is such sad and disappointing news for you both. When will they have the results for the next pathology .
As u said they only need a few good ones .. You guys can still do icsi afterall

Drsquid yay!! I can't believe how clear the foetal sacks look ! You must be relieved that it's 2 not 3 babies

Well laides.....I have GOOD news!!! We have 2 vials of sperm!!! You only need one for one cycle of IVF!! So we are going ahead this cycle!!!!!!!!! I start my BCP tonight! I went from complete depression with no hope to tons of hope!
Thank you all for the support!

DrSquid - Glad to see there is only two babies in there! I bet that was a relief for you. Congrats!!

Honestly...I have no clue lol....I know the meds im taking, but not the protocol. Gonal F pen is the only one I can remember off hand. I posted them somewhere in here.

Stinas that is fantastic! :happydance: you & your DH must be so relieved! :dust:

Hi Ladies. I am awaiting AF to start BCP as I begin this IVF Journey! Question for you all- did anyone do acupuncture and/or massages during the stimming and near transfer day????

Any other suggestions? I have been taking Bee Pollen/Royal Jelly for the past 2 months. Hope this helps too! ( I had my BFP in Nov with it)

Good Luck to everyone!!!!!
:dust:

Woo hoooo stinas! How many cycles do u have enough sperm for? Hopefully it won't matter x

Hi jamitha I havent done Acu during the fresh cycle but am planning to do it for a frozen cycle . GL with your cycle hope everything goes well

Noasaint I noticed on your signature block ur beta went up.. Awesome news congratulations x

aleja - Thank you! We have 2 vials....you only need one per cycle of IVF. I plan on freezing everything. DH refuses to do another TESE, and seeing him like this, I dont blame him. Our urologist wants him to go on meds to increase the sperm, but if we have 2 vials right now, so we are just going ahead with IVF. I think DH might take the meds and see maybe if it will come out normally, which I doubt, but its worth a try. As of now, we are full force ahead with IVF. First BCP last night until the 23rd, then I go and get my meds! Im excited and am praying to god that it works on the first try.

well done stinas it's all going to happen quickly now. You may only need the one vial anyway. can't wait to hear how your cycle goes. GL. xx

honey, hope you are well hun

drsquid - you must be relieved it is just 2 babies and not 3.
Stinas - yay for the sperm, your BFP isnt too far away now, wishing you a BFP the very first cycle.
Aleja, mammy and everyone else , lots of sticky baby dust to you :dust:

I havent been on here lately, I havent yet recovered completely. I am getting as much rest as I can for the moment.

Sheri and noasaint and drsquid - I hope you are living the moment of truth and excitement to the fullest.

Thank you ladies! I should be starting stims the 25th!! Thats when I go in for my blood and ultrasound....I finish my BCP's the 22nd. I had a little spotting today...is that normal? Is it from the BCP's? AF finished 2 days ago.

Honey - I hope you get well ASAP!!!! Do you know when your ET will be?

So happy for you Stinas!! This is a very exciting time.

Honeycheeks, I'm so sorry you're still not recovered yet. You poor thing. Sending you get well (((hugs)))

Jamitha, I also used Royal Jelly w/ Bee Pollen but also drank decaf green tea every single day, plus a super B complex up until one week before ER when I switched to straight folic acid.

AFM I got some good news this afternoon. My betas are finally where they need to be. Today's number was 583, doubling time of 43 hours. First ultrasound is schedule for 7/26. They didn't want to see me back before then but I convinced the nurse to give me one more beta on Monday. Time to order more Vivelle and Crinone. I can already tell this baby is taking after DH. He does absolutely nothing with speed and these slow betas are completely just like him.

Hi Ladies. I've been stalking this thread for awhile now, reading along with all of your stories. I had a suspicion I might be headed down this road for awhile now. I am 39, DH 44. We have a 2.5 yr old DS who we conceived first try ( I was 37 then), but I had some problems when I delivered. I have been given the diagnosis of Unexplained Secondary Infertility. We have been TTC #2 since Jan 2011 with no luck. An HSG shows my left tube is blocked, but everything else is good. I ovulate on my own, with regular periods. I've done 5 rounds of clommid, 100-150mg, and now have been referred to a fertility clinic, most likely for IVF.

I was a bit sad when my Gyne told me she had nothing left to offer me. My DH was out of town working when I got the news, and no one knows about the fertility problems. This is a second marriage for both of us, neither one of us had children prior. We are completely blessed to have our DS, but we had hoped to have a larger family with more kids. Hard to think that our little man might not get any brother or sisters :(

Anyways, we have just been referred to the clinic, and the waiting time is approximately 6 months. DH has done his SA, but we don't have the results yet, and I have to repeat all my blood work as all results have to be within 6 months for a referral. I did my CD3 and now just need to do the CD21.

Anyways, that's me in a nut shell :)

noasaint - Yay thats great news!! Do you know yet if its one or two in there? How many did you transfer back? I cant remember.

AltaMom - Welcome!!! Im sorry you have to go through IVF for your second...I can only imagine how frustrated you are not knowing why....BUT...there are some lovely ladies here, so you are in good hands!

:Hi: Jamitha and AltaMom, welcome to this thread.

Stinas - My frozen ET is in my September cycle. My ovaries are still swollen from OHSS. It is a long wait. Hopefully there are more BFPs on this thread by then.

How is everyone else? Wish you all an exciting weekend.

Noasaint you must be so relieved! Hope you & I can start to relax soon & enjoy being pregnant :)

Honey, sorry your not fully recovered yet :flower: your bfp is just around the corner!

Jamitha, I looked into accupuncture but didn't get it in the end. Good luck with your ivf cycle & welcome :flower:

Altamom, I have 2 dd's from a previous marriage that were conceived the old fashioned way, my DP has a very low sperm count from a blood disorder & the medication he takes for it. Being told I would have to do ivf after natural conception was very strange but I didn't find the whole process that bad at all. The worst part is the waiting... Good luck & welcome :flower:

Stinas, Aleja hope you are both well

I've got a head cold :growlmad: can't tell if what I'm feeling now is my cold or early pregnancy except for my boobs they are still sore. Beta #2 is on Monday fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->