Just got referred for IVF

Honey- so glad you are feeling better! & hope you have a great time at your sisters wedding.

Ladyf- so glad you took control & got a referral. The injections are the easy part of ivf the waiting is the worst part. Good luck :dust:

I'm just waiting for my next beta on Monday. Have a lot of nausea & my boobs are sore & tingly & im finding it hard to keep my eyes open :sleep:

Hope you are all well & enjoying the weekend :flower:

Hey ladies!! Im back! We had a great time!! Sad to be back, but im ready to get on the crazy train again lol
I take my last BCP tom night and go in on wed for bloodwork. I will also be picking up my meds...so im guessing I will start wed or thurs? I dk...sometime soon I guess.

Glad to see everyone is doing well!

Thanks Sheri, Im glad I recovered before my sister's wedding. You are having all the pregnancy symptoms and hope you are well. Good luck for next beta. Cant believe you are already a sweet pea now.

Stinas , it was a well deserved holiday and glad that you had an awesome time.
It is so exciting to hear that it is all happening for you now after all the hurdles you had to go through. You are almost there. Wishing you all the luck needed for this cycle.

It is interesting to see all the ladies with recent BFPs share their symtpoms and experiences here. Keep it coming ladies.

Honey - Im sooo glad you were ok for your sisters wedding!!! When is your ET again?

hey ladies,
Welcome back ladyf!!! :flower:I was wondering where you had gotten to hun. I am so glad you finally got some answers about your ttc situation. Although the news must have difficult to hear, as the others said, knowing what the plan of action is makes things seem more tolerable.

I also agree that WAITING is the worst part about this!!! :dohh:The rest is pretty easy in comparison.

Altamom, I really hope they find the test results..surely they can't lose them??!!!

Sheri, all the best with your beta today xx

Honey! you are back and feeling back to normal!! yay! I hope your sister's wedding goes well and gives you something to focus on before the FET

Stinas, it is all systems go now you are back. You will be on the injections in no time!!

And me: well i just got back from a 4 day mini-holiday with my 2 friends. Was very relaxing - we just ate lots of yummy food, got our hair done, and did not much else! it was perfect!
today is my last provera pill (still no AF). I have an Acu appt this morning. I think the witchy should come this week and then onto the FET cycle (hopefully)

Hello to the other ladies :kiss:

Hi ladies,

Aleja- hope af turns up soon, your mini break sounded wonderful!

Stinas- the Bahamas sound wonderful, hope your bloodwork goes well Wednesday

:dust: to you both

Got my beta results today it was 37,380 :happydance: & I'm booked in for a scan tuesday next week

Holy cow Sheri!!! That's awesome!!! They wouldn't scan you this week?

Welcome back Stinas!

I'm finding it very hard to concentrate waiting on my scan Thursday.

scanned again today (hey last one was last weds, i held out pretty well). omg they are soo big. saw little umbilical cords. the did doppler.. 160 on one and 150 on the other. they are starting to look like little people rather than blobs. didnt get pics though cause the machine was out of paper =(

Stinas - My FET is only in september.

Aleja - your mini vacation sounded so relaxing and wonderful. Makes me miss my girl friends. Hope AF turns up soon for you.

Sheri - Those are awesome beta numbers.
noasaint, sheri - Cant wait to hear about your scan.

drsquid- that sounds so amazing. It must feel so special to be able to see how little humans are created. Show us the pics next time.

little angel :hugs: Look at your ticker, the baby is so huge now. Hows the bump?

:hi: everyone else

I've got quite a big bump! Fundal height 25cm, so right at the top of the curve for my gestation. Baby is kicking lots too :hugs:

Sheri - congrats on your beta result

Xx

Honey - Its right around the corner!

Dr Squid - Thats soo cool that you get to scan yourself whenever you want! Must be soo nice to get to see them anytime! Are you going to find our the genders when its time or keep it a surprise?

stinas- dont wanna find out. hopefully i pull that off.. just so few surprises in life.. of course that means 2 boys and 2 girls names

Hi Ladies

Glad to hear of the relaxing holidays. We are going away next month, but it seems so long to wait!

So DH has to redo his SA. He's so thrilled!!! haha My Dr did get the results back, but said that they were 'inconclusive'. So to repeat them to get a 'better sample'. LOL I find it a bit funny, actually. All the poking and prodding we all have to go through, and all he has to do is fill a cup. Oh I guess my humour is a bit warped, at this point. Anyways, he's out of town until next week, so we'll have to do it then. My CD21 blood work is on Friday, so it's not really putting us behind or anything.

Hope you all are well :)

Noasaint I hope your scan goes well, you must be so excited! I have to wait til Tuesday my clinic seems to do everything a bit later than everyone else's. :dohh:

Alta good luck with the 21 day blood work & SA number 2.

I bought some sea bands today for nausea, they seem to be working so far.

Hope you are all well :flower:

Hi ladies!!
I hope all is well with everyone!!!
Well tonight I am officially on the IVF train. I start with 2 gonal F and menopur. Im kind of getting a little scared. I sorted everything out into zip lock baggies. I go back in a couple days.
What should I expect? Should I keep them in the fridge? The nurse said do it around 8-9. Can I get away with doing it a little earlier or a little later? I work weekend nights so im trying to figure out a way not to bring them with me.
Sorry for all the questions...im just nervous.

stinas- generally as long as you do it at the same time it is good. they just told me morning and evening (menopur in the am, gonal at night). i kept the gonal in the fridge because it lasts longer that way but once it is mixed it is only good for 30 days anyway.

afm- scanned ysterday and saw a small subchorionic hemorhage, even though i know it is common and expected spotting...when it showed up today i still dont like it =(

Stinas - you are good as long as you do it at the same time everyday. Any time convenient for you would do. I hope you did well with your first shot.

drsquid - Hoping you are good.

sheri - i just looked up what sea band is. Did your morning sickness improve after using it? I cant remember if were sick before using it. It would be really interesting to know.

She ended up changing it to 3 Gonal F and no menopur....she said she will add the menopur later.
Should I ice my belly first? I heard yes and I heard no.

DrSquid - I ended up putting both gonal f and menopur in the fridge.

Honey - how are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->