Just got referred for IVF

Thanks ladies! Yesterday I had a 10mm and a 12mm on the other side, with a bunch of little ones above it. I think im right on those numbers. I go in tom again.
The shots are not soo bad. Im just scared of the butt shots lol That needle is a lot bigger. Do they really hurt?

Honey - I cant believe your not better yet! Im sorry. I hope you feel better soon and you get to enjoy your vacation!

honey- im so sorry you are still so ill. *hugs*

How are things looking now Stinas? You should be getting close.

Honey, hope you are finally starting to feel better.

Sheri, hope you are feeling OK now and the ms has let up some.

Drsquid, I'm super jealous of the awesome pics you've got! The ones I get are so fuzzy and don't even look like blobs.

We saw our little one again today. I would post pic but they are super blurry and fuzzy, you can't even make out the blob. The office was running an entire hour late :( The wait was excruciating and we both ended up missing two hours of work in the middle of the day. Oh well. Strong heartbeat of 120 and I'm now measuring 7w2d so only a few days off. Got released from the RE today, it's kinda sad actually. I will miss the office staff. Once we hit 12w I think I'm going to send them a fruit basket or something to say thank you for all they did. We are just so thankful to be pregnant at our ages with our first try at IVF.

I've been looking up places for 3D/4D ultrasounds in my area since my insurance won't pay for them. There's a place within walking distance and they seem to have the best package rate. I can't wait to get to 15 weeks or so and then I can see if we can have one done.

Drsquid - awesome pics!!!

Noasaint - it's sooo nice you got to see your blueberry today!!! I would send a basket too. They are sooo nice in the office.

I am almost there!!! Doc said estimated er should be Sunday or Monday.
They changed up the gonal f to the menopur.
Do the progesterone shots hurt?? I'm scared of them.

GL with the egg pick up Stinas I can't wait to hear how it goes !

Honey I hope you have a lovely vacation . It might be just what your body needs x

Noasaint that's great news about being released to the OB. My clinic and FS are lovely too .. If only they all did the full package : IvF to delivery !

DrSquid your pic is lovely

Stinas- good luck with the EPU you will be PUPO before we know it :dust:

Honey- hope you feel better soon, enjoy your holiday :)

Drsquid- great pics! :thumbup:

Aleja- hope you are well :flower:

Anyone I've missed :flower:

I'm feeling ok as long as I eat constantly :wacko: I feel huge although the scales haven't moved yet! Boobs are very sore at night & I'm sick of getting up at 3am to pee :dohh: I have appointment on the 20th August with a GP OB my old dr referred me too. One last blood test on Monday & my clinic will release me :)

oy i hadnt eaten and went to a movie today. ate a big tub of greasy extra butter movie popcorn. holy queasy.. tried eating some protein etc to suck it up but i just feel ick now. and cranky. had another crap day with more problems wiht friends.. gee post on fb you are getting pizza with a bunch of people and then tell me im the bad person when i ask if i can come too and get my feelings hurt when i get told it was planned well in advance and was planned just for 3 of you.. umm i saw it get planned this morning and there were people tagged and invited to come along... sigh. yet i ended up apologizing cause well... that is what i do

Thanks ladies!
I have 9 follicles on each side. She said I have a "picture perfect uterus". lol ER Monday morning. I did my trigger tonight and i dont know why I was sooo scared. Piece of cake! Maybe its my juicy butt that made me not feel it? Who knows! lol

Sheri - I bet its bittersweet to get released. Thats what I read from everyone. I think I will be a bit sad as well...everyone in the FS is sooo nice.

drsquid - Friends could be weird sometimes...and that FB is trouble, especially with big mouthed people. Its always the ones who post every single part of their life who talk crap first.

Stinas good luck for tomorrow. I bet they'll get some nice eggs from you !

Sheri GL with your last BT tomorrow ... So exciting that you are on your way now

Have you pregnant ladies told anyone about BFp yet?

Me: I'm having my first BT of this cycle tomorrow morning .. Feeling nervous as I don't want to go through another cancelled natural FET . This time my FS prescribed clomid which I've already taken . Hope it's helped

Drsquid, Hope you sort things out with your friends, Facebook can be great one minute & make you feel like crap the next!

Stinas, good luck tomorrow, can't wait to hear how you went.

Aleja, so happy your starting another cycle! We've told our parents & siblings a few close friends & the ladies I work with.

Good luck Aleja!!!

I told a few friends that knew we were doing IVF and DH told his boss. We are waiting to tell our parents as we are both not close to either side.

aleja - Thank you! I hope this cycle works out for you!!

Sheri - Thank you!!!!

Hi Ladies.. So nice to see the little beans stick for those who got BFP's! Dh SA second time around came back normal. All of our pre fertility clinic stuff is normal. So now the Gyne just sends it along to the clinic and we wait for our appt. Ugh! I don't think I can wait up to 6 months!

AltaMom - Yay for getting the ball rolling. Why does it take sooo long for an apt there?

Stinas- There are only 2 fertility clinics in the province of Alberta. One in the city where I live, and one about 3 hours away. We are being referred to both, so whichever is quicker we'll go with. The other option is flying to Vancouver, which is about an hour and a half flight from here, but the added expense on top of it all would probably be too much for us.

AltaMom - ahhhh I get it. Well I hope they can get you in quick!!

ER was today!!! We have 12 eggs!! Yay! Slight cramping, nothing crazy, less than AF actually. I was shocked...when I woke up I expected a lot of pain. I fell asleep right away when we got home, and I think I might do another cat nap now too. Just wanted to check in! Hope everyone is doing well! ET should be thursday or sat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->