Just got referred for IVF

i never iced my belly and didnt have problems with either of them. also didnt bother letting them warm up etc. only shot i didnt like was the cetrotide cause it itched. menopur burned but not too bad... oh and pio of course but the shot was fine.. it was an hour later the agony started (allergic apparently).

afm- cant access imageshack at work... is my pic showing in my sig spoiler?

Thanks DrSquid!
Yes, you can see the pic of the peanuts!!!

ok. tired but not as bad. kinda crampy today which im trying to ignore (totally normal of course... spotting has already stopped) ive really not been sick which is super nice. good thing i can scan cause otherwise id be super nervous with the not real sick thing. boobs hurt though.

Good luck Stinas!!! I iced sometimes with the Menopur. My right side for some reason was more sensitive than the left (I alternated nightly). Ovidrel didn't hurt at all until a few hours later, I was super crampy and sore.

Drsquid, your little beans are so cute!!!

ooh yeah the trigger shot always hurt the next day. i took a pic of my poor bruised and black and blue belly but none of those hurt

Well...day 1 of Gonal F was not bad at all! I think getting the mixing was the hard part...I was having issues with bubbles, but for a first time I didnt think I did that bad. The actual needle was not bad at all. It did burn for a about a min afterwards which was a weird feeling, but nothing major.
Now im just worrying about when I go to work this weekend. I wont be able to mix all this stuff at work. Sat they will probably change my meds up a bit, im guessing, but I was wondering if I can mix the meds about an hour or two before and shoot up later?

drsquid - Lucky that you can scan away. I would be scanning daily lol

noasaint - You excited for tom scan???

the gonal is several days worth (depending on your dose). so you can mix that in advance. ive also pulled up a dose worth and took it with me. dont worry too much about bubbles. they wont hurt you. the only problem with them is that any space with bubble doesnt have medicine.

hey gals,
Stinas, yay you are well and truly on your way!!!!! you will feel like an expert in no time at all.

Drsquid, your babys look cute but i cannot see the hemorrage. I guess its hard to see it when I don't know what I am looking for. its sounds like a worry but its a relief to hear it is common

Noasaint, good luck with your scan x

Sheri, i have a question for you: on the other aussie thread, you mentioned that we can get something off medicare for our tax returns/..what is the name of the medical rebate/paperwork?
I hope your morning sickness settles down however it is very exciting to think it is all happening in there!

Hi everyone else...

How are the inections going Stinas? Still a piece of cake?

I am happy to report baby saint has a healthy heartbeat of 108 and is measuring 6w0days which RE said was fine. I go back next week and if all is well get released to a regular OB. Doesn't that sound too soon??? I thought REs monitor till 10 weeks. DH was pretty excited to see the heartbeat this morning, I cried a little. Now I guess I am going to hunt online for ratings on OBs!

noasaint - awwww that must have been sooo nice to hear!!! Yeah, that seems quick, but must be a good feeling to be "normal" now. lol
I just finished my second shot...Its not soo bad. Im getting better at it. I didnt need to look at the video today lol

Hi ladies,

Aleja it's called a Medicare Benifit Tax Statement https://www.medicareaustralia.gov.a...4-guide-to-medicare-benefit-tax-statement.pdf
Hope that website explains it better than I could :winkwink:

Stinas hope the Injections are going well, it's all happening now :)

Noasaint, so happy for you! are you relieved now you've seen a heart beat? Tuesday seems so far away for me! :)

Honey the sea bands do seem to be working well I only take them off over night so I wake up feeling a bit yucky, my dear OH brings me toast in bed at 5:30am before he goes to work & that helps a bit too. I hope your enjoying a bit of normality before your FET starts :)

Anyone I missed :flower:

yay Noasaint!! Congrats on your scan. That's wonderful news! I was discharged at 6.5w at my first scan when they saw a heartbeat, but that's obviously in the UK. I was told at this stage, my risk and pregnancy was essentially a "normal" one.

Everyone - I'm having a little celebration of my own today - It's our V-Day!! I feel very emotional today, because I never thought we would get this far. I still don't really believe that one day soon I will get to hold my baby.

I have my fingers crossed so tightly for all of you xx

Oh ok, I will stop freaking out about being released then ;) LOL.

I went ahead and made my first OB appointment for Aug 9th. I was hoping to get a super early appointment if I called far in advance but no such luck. I'm just taking the day off since the appointment is at 10 AM. Luckily the OB is about 2 miles from our house. I can't wait to actually hear the heartbeat in a few weeks.

Sheri, so glad the bands are helping. Tuesday is right around the corner, I'm sure you are super excited for your scan!

Hi ladies,

I've not had the best time these last few days...
Woke up late Sunday with some more bleeding but not as bad as last time & no pain, nurse just Said take it easy & have bloods & scan on Monday. I went to have a shower Sunday night & almost passed out, it was scary lost sight & hearing, it passed very quick, woke up Monday morning at 5:30am very dizzy & went straight to ER. I was very dehydrated they put on a drip made me feel better almost instantly! They gave me a scan & baby was looking good, hb 155 & measuring spot on at 7w5d :) was told I have a clot that is causing the bleeding & it's quite common :shrug: waiting for a call from FS tomorrow.

Hope you are all well :flower:

Sheri - OMG that sounds soooo scaryyy!!!!! Im glad its nothing super serious and happy to hear you and baby are good!! I would have freaked out! Just sit back and relax a few days! Keep us updated!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

As for me...I went in for a scan this morning.....looking good he said. I am still on the 150 units of gonal f, but she said tom and wed I need to do the Ganirelix in the am. I go in again on wed for a scan and bloods. So far no symptoms besides being super tired today....but I did work a lot this weekend.

Hi girls
Oh Sheri what a stressful few days for you. It must have been a relief to see the baby is doing great but a clot?? How do these things happen? I hope your FS gives you some insight into what's going on

Stinas I can't wait to hear you bloods and US results . I hope you got some good follicles growing in there!

sheri - that really sounded scary. Glad you and the little bean is well.

Stinas - Happy to hear it is all going smooth and you are becoming a pro at the shots.I am excited to hear about your next u/s.

Me- I havent been so good these days. Been feeling a lot sick. My mouth tastes foul and I hate even being within 10 metres of anything that can be classified food. I am tiny already and I am worried I am losing more weight. I am getting ready for a vacation in 2 days and I hope the sickness goes away and I start eating well.

Hugs to everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->