• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just got referred for IVF

bali- lucky. im good/. gotta take my 20 week pic when i motivate to hunt down the gym gear i wear in them all. congrats for a good anatomy scan and a girl

Sheri - Happy 19 weeks! OMG yayyyy for a Princess! Amazing!

sheri - yay! for a little girl. Cant believe it you ladies are already so far along in your pregnancy. I am sure you enjoyed your preggo vacation.

Good luck Stinas and Aleja.
Thinking of all you other ladies

Congrats Sheri!!! Glad things are going well.

Looking forward to your cycles Honey and Stinas. It seems they got here fast.

My anatomy scan is on the 30th, I'm kinda nervous. MS is kicking my tail right now, every morning for 3 days straight.

Congratulations for a girl Sheri :flower:

I can't believe I'm 36 weeks tomorrow. I have a midwife appointment tomorrow and will view the midwifery led unit to see if I want to give birth there, rather than the local hospital. The baby has been head down for a while, but I'm fairly sure he isn't engaged at all, I don't have enough pressure low down.

Getting a bit uncomfortable now, but I don't mind. I've been lucky to have a really good pregnancy and I'm just so thankful to be here.

Honey and Stinas - good luck for your ETs - I will be thinking of you both xx

oh wow, the bubbas are all growing so fast.. I can hardly believe it, littleangel you are about to be a mumma (again?) GL with the next couple of weeks.

Honey and Stinas, its FET time already I hope this is it for you girls.. best wishes for the transfer and try not to go too crazy in the 2ww.

Sheri, a little girl ..you must be so chuffed!!! I was watching the Bali reporting and thinking about you being there. It looked like a very emotional time for all.

Ok me: I had an endometrial biopsy this morning. This is supposed to 'injure' my endometrium which then when it repairs itself it makes implantation easier in the next FETcycle (which will be in November) Who knows...It sounds a bit experimental to me but I am willing to give it a go.
I spoke to FS about what next if it doesn't work. ...next is another Stim cycle with immune testing and protocol....likely Feb/Mar next year . I need a break now.

I am not sure how it became so complicated.!!!! the only reason we are doing IVF is for male factor but suddenly I am starting to fall into implantation failure territory

Aleja everyone thought we were having a boy & after all the ivf I was happy either way, so it's girl number 3 for me :baby: Bali was very emotional almost like it turned back the clock 10 years for us, hopefully now the media will let us families live without daily reminders... My OH & I are taking my dd's back to Bali on the 30th of this month for a happy holiday. Best of luck with your next FET hopefully the biopsy does the trick :flower:

oh wow, the bubbas are all growing so fast.. I can hardly believe it, littleangel you are about to be a mumma (again?) GL with the next couple of weeks

Thanks Aleja. This is our first baby :)

Hope you recover quickly from your biopsy and it does the trick for you xx

littleangel - Its hard to believe you are almost there. Baby has grown so much and will soon be in your arms. Praying that everything goes well and you have a full term healthy baby in your arms soon.

Aleja - Hoping that the biopsy does the trick for you, though i have no clue how it works. I am sure your doc knows what he is doing.

Me - Transferred 2 blasts yesterday, 12 frozen.

Honey, great numbers! GL and tons of baby dust.

Finally figured out what helps my MS. Sour candy, go figure. So now every morning I eat a cracker before even sitting up and then pop in a sour candy. I missed 2 days of work last week and can't believe how easy it was to get rid of.

aleja - I hope you bounce back quickly from your biopsy! It all just sucks, but whatever helps, we are all willing to do!!

Honey - Yay for being PUPO!!!!!!! FX this is it!

as for me.....I go in for my transfer on wed! I just hope our one embryo survives!
and PS.....I HATE PIO!!! My butt hurts! lol

YAY wednesday Stinas!!!

I'm still on the provera, day 6/10 completed..... I did have a little spotting earlier but that maybe nothing BUT I am hoping AF comes sooner than later... It must be here by friday/saturday to get this transfer in :)

Thank you all for your lovely thoughts and wishes.

Good luck for the transfer Stinas. I have always heard PIO hurts like hell. Im lucky I never had to do them.

Aleja - Hope hope everything goes the right direction after the biopsy.

Mobaby- Good luck and hope Af shows her head on time.

noasaint - yay for finding what works with your morning sickness. I thought MS should be done away with by the second trimester.

I still cant believe im PUPO. Ahhh the next 2 weeks. I hope it passes quickly. Im trying to take my mind off it and am spending all my time reading ( not related to TTC or pregnancy..lol)

well you did a 5dt right? so you are nearly halfway there already.

drsquid - how early can i test .Mine was a 5 day blast. my OTD is 4th Nov. exactly 15 days from the transfer. im sure I need not wait till then to find out. But my guess is that they fixed me an appointment for that day since my doctor is on a vacation until then.

I feel very tired when i walk a little, this is ever since the transfer. it feels pretty unusual or different to me.Is it normal after transfer. And lot os pressure below my lungs which makes it difficult for me to breathe even with light activity as walking or talking. Should i be concerned about it.

Honey i can't believe you are finally PUPO!!!! it took a while but its finally happening. GL hunny and with two blasts and 12 frosties you surely have a big family right there!

Stinas best wishes for Wednesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->