• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just got referred for IVF

Aleja - You have been through a lot and I hpe it all pays off well. You are in my prayers and thoughts. I hope you wont have to go for more testing and no more BFNs.

Ok, I have some news. I did a test today evening when I was sure its going to be a negative. but it surprised me with a faint pink line. It was a colored line and came up right away . Even DH was able to see it. but it was so faint I dont know if it counts as positive. I havent taken it for a positive yet. I still have some spotting and I hope it doesnt go on to become full fledged AF by tomorrow morning.

littleangel - i think its too late for implantation bleeding as I am 11dp5dt. I dont know what to think of the spotting.

I thought any line is a positive no matter how faint! Test again with fmu tomorrow!! :happydance:

I just couldnt believe I was really seeing a light pink line. I woke up a hundred times last night to check if AF came. No sleep last night. There wasnt any spotting at night. I dont have another HPT,I just bought one just because DH wanted to test. I was betting on my life that it would be negative since I had begun spotting. I would just hold on hoping AF wont be here until my beta.

Edit:
I posted a pic in the BFP announcements section. Check the below link ladies and let me know what you think of the picture.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/bfp-announcements/1351015-my-bfp.html#post22649499

:happydance:I just cried seeing your post, I'm so happy for you!! That's a clear positive.

Congratulations! :hugs:

littleangel - you just brought tears to my eyes. I am so not used to seeing positives, I still cant believe it. I really hope it stays positive. Thank you so much. :hugs:

Honey yes that looks like a pretty definite to me.....BFP!!!! amazing news

Can you bring the BT earlier????

Welcome aboard, I too have both tubes blocked, had two HCG showing polyps & had my hysteroscopy & diagnoses in July this year. We plan to start our first round in jan next year, and I'm filled with mixed emotions- excited on one hand and nervous on the other.
I wish you all the best on your Ivf journey, will be nice to keep in touch xXx

littleangel - you just brought tears to my eyes. I am so not used to seeing positives, I still cant believe it. I really hope it stays positive. Thank you so much. :hugs:
I know how you feel, the first time I ever saw a BFP was after my IVF cycle. I had to use a digi to see the words.

How are you today?

Aleja - Hope AF comes ASAP!!!!!!!!

Honey - YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally a BFP!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies, hope your all well!!!
Just dropping in quickly I'm still on holiday in Bali with the family, wanted to say a big congrats to honey I'm so happy for you:flower: best of luck stinas!! & Aleja hope at turns up on time... Sorry everyone I've missed I'll catch up next week when I'm home :flower:

Hi Ladies, i had some major cramps this morning and was scared to death that AF was coming. But I am relivied she has stayed away so far. I havent tested again. I decided to wait it out for the beta. Thanks for your lovely prayers and wishes. Pray that I have good numbers for the beta.

Aleja - How are you after the biopsy?
Stinas - How are you? Sticky baby dust all the way. Cant wait to hear from you. Did you test?

Honey - I had cramps through my 2ww, it's the uterus growing. The progesterone supplementation can give you cramps too xxx

Cramps here too honey, actually had them almost through 12 weeks then none for a while. Last night I had some light cramping. I imagine she's just getting bigger and stretching out my uterus.

DH and I have narrowed the first name down to two choices and the middle name is already picked. People at work now look at my belly before they actually look me in the face. It's kinda annoying. No one can believe I'm in the 6th month but since this is my first I guess I'm not as big as they think I should be.

Littleangel, you must be getting so excited (or nervous?) since you're so close. Can't wait to hear about everything when it's all said and done.

Sheri, hope you are well and enjoying your pregnancy.

I am glad to hear that cramps are common. It freaked me out first since that was right on time for AF and I had started spotting. But now there is no spotting and no cramping. I havent retested. My cold is just getting worse. I havent taken any medication as I dont know if it is safe. I should ask my doctor tomorrow about it. I have been having nightmares about someone stealing my bubs and I cant seem to sleep peacefully ever since i got my faint little BFP.

honey - you can take virtually nothing for your cold I'm afraid. Paracetamol (acetaminophen) is OK for fever, but no decongestants. If you are blocked up try steaming over a bowl of hot water. For sore throat, honey and lemon to drink, or honey and glycerine sweets are about the best.

Your dreams and fears are very normal too. It never really goes, I still worry that something will go wrong, but it did get better after 1st Tri. My friend says it won't stop when the baby is born either, you always worry about them. I think my way of coping with my infertility was to see everything in stages - I just thought and hoped about being pregnant, never really dared to imagine myself with a baby. It helped me cope at the time, but pregnancy has been a real period of adjustment for me, I found it very difficult buying the things we needed for the baby at first.

Noasaint - thanks :) I've been preparing for the labour with natal hypnotherapy, which is the British version of hypnobirthing. I have no idea whether it will work in labour, but it has had the result of making me very calm about the prospect. If all is well, I am planning to go to a local midwife led unit to have a natural water birth. I'm ready for it to happen any time now, but realistically it could be several weeks. The baby wasn't engaged at my last check up and I've had no labour signs.

honey - you can take virtually nothing for your cold I'm afraid. Paracetamol (acetaminophen) is OK for fever, but no decongestants. If you are blocked up try steaming over a bowl of hot water. For sore throat, honey and lemon to drink, or honey and glycerine sweets are about the best.

Your dreams and fears are very normal too. It never really goes, I still worry that something will go wrong, but it did get better after 1st Tri. My friend says it won't stop when the baby is born either, you always worry about them. I think my way of coping with my infertility was to see everything in stages - I just thought and hoped about being pregnant, never really dared to imagine myself with a baby. It helped me cope at the time, but pregnancy has been a real period of adjustment for me, I found it very difficult buying the things we needed for the baby at first.

Noasaint - thanks :) I've been preparing for the labour with natal hypnotherapy, which is the British version of hypnobirthing. I have no idea whether it will work in labour, but it has had the result of making me very calm about the prospect. If all is well, I am planning to go to a local midwife led unit to have a natural water birth. I'm ready for it to happen any time now, but realistically it could be several weeks. The baby wasn't engaged at my last check up and I've had no labour signs.

Thanks so much littleangel. I have been doing steam inhalations with peppermint and it helped. I have been drinking hot and spicy soups which are a delight and clears all congestion. But I still havent been able to sleep well. I cant seem to allow myself to believe I am pregnant yet. I fear that something is going to go wrong the moment I believe it. I hope it gets better after the beta and maybe after I can see the heartbeat.I never still can imagine me having a baby. i am just taking it step by step. i have the first test i did still lying on my bathroom counter to remind and reassure me everytime I go in there. I cant believe I have 'almost' joined your league of preganant ladies.

It feel so reassuring to see you now almost at the end of your pregnancy. I cant believe your little one will soon be in your arms. I hope it is an empowering experience for you and pray that you can have a comfortable and natural birthing experience.

had my beta...it is a Bfn. guess last night's test prepared me for the news. fet in February likely. I shouldn't have assumed that getting a BFP was that simple

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->