• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just got referred for IVF

Aleja - I believe they are going to put him on clomid.....but not totally sure yet. We should be getting it in the mail tom.

Honey - Yay for a sooner apt!!!

DrSquid - I cant believe you are already 23 weeks! What car did u end up buying?

i got the mazda cx5. yeah ill be 24 weeks in two days (though i dont consider that "v day" as lots of people do... given that i know more of the preemie reality).. i think ill relax when i get in the 30's. but so far so good

So glad it is sooner honey!!! Will be very interesting to see how clomid works on a male. Watch out hormones.

Hi ladies,

I've been home a week now, had a great holiday but getting back into work has been very tiring!

Honey & stinas I'm really sorry your FET didn't work :hug:

Littleangel not long now, can't wait to hear all about it :baby:

Hope everyone is well :flower:

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Hope the new year brings us all babies!!

Thanks Stinas.
Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Hi ladies! It's lovely to hear from you.. It's been a little quiet on here. Some of you are well on your way to being mummies soon!!!!!
Merry Christmas to all x

Guess what? I ended up getting a bfp on my 3rd and final FET. I still can't believe it!
It's still early days but we are really hopeful the baby keeps growing.
The cycle before the FET my FS gave me an endometrial biopsy to aid implantation and it worked.

Aleja I'm so happy for you :happydance: congratulations! That biopsy must have done the trick...

Huge congratulations Aleja. that's s the perfect Christmas gift you could have asked for. Yay for joining the 2013 Baby Club. I cant express how happy I am for you. This is the best Christmas you are going to have. Stick tight little bean.

Thanks ladies
Honey - yes it's true to has been a lovely surprise for Christmas.
Please keep trying with your frozen embryos - sometimes it's a matter of finding the right one x

Congratulations Aleja :hugs:

Sorry to be absent for so long! Obviously I've had my little boy - Joe (named for my grandfather) on November 22nd (40 + 6). He was 8lb 4oz. He was born at home, in a pool in our dining room.

I can't believe he is over 5 weeks old now! We are over the moon, but very tired and I haven't been on forums much. He's a gorgeous little boy and sleeps reasonably well. Breastfeeding didn't work out for us, not for the want of trying, so we're formula feeding with a little expressed breast milk.

Still thinking of you all xxx

Hi little angel OMG you are a mummy!!! Congratulations what an amazing time for you.
And he was born on my birthday too !!! (22-11-12) all double numbers is good luck in the Chinese tradition.

Congrats littleangel :happydance::baby: 22 is my favorite number, I was born on 22nd too :)

Congrats littleangel!!!! So happy for you.

Aleja, I'm over the moon thrilled for you. I know it's been a long road and I hope you're doing well.

Happy New Year everyone!

Happy New Year ladies!!!!

Little - Yay!! Congrats!!! Thats such a nice end to 2012!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->