• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just got referred for IVF

Congratulations littleangel
It is so amazing that your little one was birthed at home. I always wish for a home birth. But it is not an available option where I live.
Yay, you are a mommy. We would love to see pics of the little one, if you would want to share. This is surely going to be a great new year for you and little Joe

Happy new year everyone! I hope 2013 is an amazing year for us all :flower:

How is everyone?

I'm going ok, just suffering from insomnia :nope::sleep: I'm on holidays from work until the end of the month then my maternity leave starts. Will be weird when the new school year starts & I'm not going to work...

Sorry I've done it again! I don't come on here very often and this thread had dropped off my subscriptions for some reason.

If anyone is on FB and wants to friend, I post photos of Joe on there, I can't post from the iPad onto the forums (and not keen to anyway) or if you PM me an email address I will send one. I'm happy to send them to you guys.

Things are going well. Joe is now sleeping well, although still feeding in the night. He is packing the weight on and growing out of all his 0-3 month clothes. He's smiling, chuckling, looking at toys and trying to touch them.

How is everyone else? Good luck to all the ladies due soon xxx

Hey Littleangel, glad to see you back. I PM'ed you my details. How has motherhood and post partum recovery been for you. He's already 2 months old, OMG How time flies !!!

Hi Honey - I sent you an email with pics :). I put most of the below in, but thought I'd post here for the others too.

I'm recovering pretty well thanks. I'm back running now, but I can tell there isn't the same core strength there was. I'm doing more Pilates to try and get that back though. Being 1.5 stone overweight still doesn't help either.

Motherhood is great, but the first few weeks were tougher than I expected, mainly due to not getting on with breastfeeding. When we finally switched completely to formula at 6 weeks (and got some meds for his mild reflux) things started clicking into place.

Now he is smiling, playing and "chattering" to us. He sleeps pretty well too.

Several times a day, I look at him and think how incredibly lucky I am.

I have my fingers crossed for all the ladies still waiting for their BFP that 2013 is your year :dust:

xxx

Hi Honey - I sent you an email with pics :). I put most of the below in, but thought I'd post here for the others too.

I'm recovering pretty well thanks. I'm back running now, but I can tell there isn't the same core strength there was. I'm doing more Pilates to try and get that back though. Being 1.5 stone overweight still doesn't help either.

Motherhood is great, but the first few weeks were tougher than I expected, mainly due to not getting on with breastfeeding. When we finally switched completely to formula at 6 weeks (and got some meds for his mild reflux) things started clicking into place.

Now he is smiling, playing and "chattering" to us. He sleeps pretty well too.

Several times a day, I look at him and think how incredibly lucky I am.

I have my fingers crossed for all the ladies still waiting for their BFP that 2013 is your year :dust:

xxx

awww littleangel, he is so perfect and precious. He looks a totally content and happy baby. You are indeed very lucky. I would give anything to have a moment with little Joe. He is a handsome little man. Its great that you recovered without any complication. Im sure you'll soon lose the excess pounds.

Hi littleangel & honey,

Wow I can't believe it's been 2 months already littleangel! Glad he's a happy lil boy & you've recovered well. I can't wait to have my body back & feel comfy again.

Honey when is your next FET? Ill be sending you lots of :dust:

I'm doing ok, had a few small issues with blood pressure & started i contracting at 32 weeks which stopped on its own thankfully, now I'm being monitored weekly. My last dd was born at 36 weeks so hopefully this one will stay in until then too.

:flower:

Hi Sheri, I'l be starting my next FET soon. in late Feb or early MArch ET is likely. I'm just not so excited about it as earlier. But praying that it works. Meanwhile, I had some tests done and my blood sugar levels were quite high , inspite of being on Metformin. So I'm concerned about that.

Sheri, You are almost there. Im sorry you have problems with blood pressure. But hoping that the little one stays put for a few more weeks. Thank you so much for the positive vibes.

Hey ladies!!!

Little - Congrats!! Glad your little man is growing beautifully!!!

Sheri - Your getting close now!!!

Honey - When is your next FET?

As for me....DH had surgery two weeks ago to unblock what may be causing his azoospermia. He is going in for a SA this wed. Hopefully we will know soon if it worked or not. If it did, we should be able to TTC naturally. At this point in our TTC process, I am happy even with a little sperm coming out. Anything will do! I just hope it worked.

Stinas , im starting BCP this week and we would be on to our next FET as soon as AF arrives. ET is likely to be in early March i suppose.

I hope the surgery worked for your DH. Fingers crossed for the SA. I hope you can TTC naturally from here. Thinking of you and sending lots of baby dust.

Hi lovely ladies
It is great to hear your updates..there is certainly an influx of babies coming through soon .

Littleangel I am so happy to hear your little boy is doing well. It really is a miracle and I can only imagine how amazed you must feel looking at him x

Sheri, it sounds like you are next up!

Stinas it will be fantastic if you can TTC naturally it will be a huge relief for you. gL for Wednesday

And Honey I am thinking of you during the FET. Stay positive x

Me: I have finally reached the end of the first trimester it feels like it has dragged on!! Next scan at 16 weeks still very nervous but so far so good

Good luck tomorrow Stinas!! Can't wait to hear the results.

Thanks for the update littleangel, I can't believe it's been 2 months already either. Wow time is flying. Guess he wasn't latching huh? I worry about that.

Glad to hear you're doing well Sheri, close call with those contractions huh? Hoping baby decides to stay longer.

4 more weeks for me to go, the are inducing me at 39 weeks due to age and Baby measuring a little on the small side. They're concerned the placenta is giving up early. She's fine though and so am I. I get non stress tests at every appointment now starting today. Looking forward to not going back to work! LOL

Stinas good luck with the test results, crossing fingers for you both!

Aleja congrats on being in second tri! Hopefully time will start to go a bit faster for you now, are you going to find out the sex?

Noasaint can't believe we will be having babies in the next 4 weeks! My dr doesn't let ivf pregnancies go past 39 weeks so we could end up delivering in the same week. Hope your lil one keeps growing for you...

:flower:

I'm having mine whenever. Hoping for the 13th cause that'd make a cool birth date (and I'll be 37 weeks). Once I hit 38 or so they will start talking induction so id like to actually go into labor. Def don't want valentines day. I'm still doing pretty well. Running lots of errands and shopping with the folks. Planted a tree etc. but my legs get tired fast. I'm pretty huge though I keep being told I'm small for twins. I also feel "guilty" cause people are asking where the babies are cause twins come early but... Mine seem pretty happy where they are. Nst #3 tomorrow

Hi girls wow it will be a close race to the finish line! I can't wait for the announcements x

Sheri, I'm not sure yet about finding out blue or pink but I think we will cave in at the ultrasound !

Aleja- it is hard not to. Especially if they are show offs (like my boy)

I had my baby girl this morning! At 35 +1 weeks

I went for a checkup yesterday & dr couldn't tell if my water was leaking or not so I went home, my poor OH was on night shift & I woke at 3:50am with my waters breaking, mil drove me to hospital & OH was there in 30 mins. My hospital doesn't deliver before 36 weeks so they checked me i was 2cm & contracting every 3 mins they put me in an ambulance at 5:15 to send me to a maternity hospital my OH couldn't fit so he drove but our lil girl had plans of her own & she was born at 5:43am still driving along :wacko: we diverted to a closer hospital. Phoebe Nicole weighs 2.5kg or 5lb 11 everything was so fast I think I'm still in shock! Can't add photos from my phone so ill add one later :flower:

wow sheri quite the birth story... you had her in an ambulance. wow. how is she doing. sounds like a good weight

wow sheri quite the birth story... you had her in an ambulance. wow. how is she doing. sounds like a good weight

Drsquid, she's doing good, took 24 hours for her blood sugars & temperature to stabilize, I'm expressing & tube feeding with extra formula too. She is a good weight for her gestation but she is so tiny... I thought your babies would've been here before mine though.

Sheri - YAYYY CONGRATS!!! Cant wait to see pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->