• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just got referred for IVF

Holy sh*t sheri, congratulations !!!! Now that is a story to tell her when she is a bit older. She couldn't wait to make her appearance .
2.5kg is small but then again my nephew was 2.8kg at 40+ weeks so she is doing ok I think.

Glad she is doing well. Still nothing here. Got through the newborn class and now my parents are bugging me about having them. I know they are kidding but I feel guilty even though I have no control over it. Induction will be scheduled for the 25th (at 38 w 5) if I don't have them first.

Congrats Sheri!!! So glad everything turned out OK, sounds like it must've been a bit scary. Can't wait to see pics of your little cherub.

Drsquid, your babies are so comfy in there apparently :) Good for them, they will come when they are darn ready I'm sure.

or they give me pit to jump start em.. walked a ton today. carried 20 lbs of cat food... jumped up and down a few times

drsquid it is soooo impressive you have carried your twins to full term. i hear so many horror stories with premmie twins that it is lovely to hear a normal, healthy twin pregnancy is possible.

got any bump photos?:winkwink:

Aleja, it was a bit of a holy sh*t moment, the place of birth on her birth cert is the road the ambulance was driving down so she will have to examine that a few times in her life haha her weight is good for her gestation but she's still in the neo natal & being tube fed until she learns to suck feed...

Drsquid, hopefully not too much longer for you! They must be too comfy in there still.

Noasaint, if she was my first baby I would have been terrified! I was definately in a bit of shock that first day! Didn't feel like I'd had a baby it was all so different to my other normal hospital births... You must be getting excited to meet your little girl...

Stinas, how did your OH's test results go?

I'm hoping to be home by the weekend, I've been discharged & now I'm classed as a boarding mum & can stay in hospital as long as phoebe needs to be here.

DH's SA still showed no sperm. The blockage is much lower the Urologist said. We are probably going to go ahead with another round of IVF with the frozen sperm we have from the biopsy. If that does not work or even if it does, we might go ahead with reconstructive surgery, which connects a certain tube/vein/whatever its called lol ....around the blockage to come out directly.
We knew this surgery was not 100% going to work, but it was worth a shot.

Hi sheri
I forgot to say earlier ..phoebe is a gorgeous name. It's actually in my Top 10 or even top 5 - I hope you don't mind.
I hope she isn't in Hospital for too long x

Stinas I am sorry to hear about your DHs results . It must be disappointing after all your DH went through in the surgery.
When do you expect to start the new cycle ?

Stinas, sorry to hear about the test results. & wishing you lots of luck in your next ivf cycle :flower:

Aleja, phoebe is the only girls name we both loved. I wouldn't mind in the least if that's the name you choose. How is your pregnancy going? Any sign of a bump yet? :flower:

My phoebe got put under the lights for jaundice this evening :( not sure when we get to go home but hopefully not too much longer, my 12 year dd isn't coping very well without me :(

Sheri - I hope your lo comes home soon!

aleja - I have an apt in the am with my IVF doc, so I am hoping next cycle?

Sheri - Congratulations! :) hope you get to take your LO home soon.

Stinas - sorry about the results, hope you can do IVF soon :hugs:

xxxx

Starting BCP's possibly tonight, depending on my bloods! IVF in March! Excited but scared to be starting again.

Stinas - Im sorry your results were not good. I hope this IVF cycle does it for you. Maybe we can we kinda cycle buddies. AF came yesterday and I would start meds this week I guess. I need to pick up my meds on Sunday.

Ladies, I have been busy with some things lately. A lot has been happening on this thread and I have some catching up to do. I will be on it. Have a nice weekend everyone!

Hi ladies,
I am so glad you are both cycling again. It is exciting!!

DrSquid any news??

Aleja- nope. Sitting around waiting with the parents. See the Ob tomorrow induction Monday if nothing before then

Oh wow we could have 2 new bubbas on the thread by next week! But they seem determined to stay put x

Well... We will def have mine next week either way!!! :)

Oh Woah! We have so many babies on this thread this month.
drsquid - you twins have been amazing. They seem to like it inside and dont seem to be in a hurry to get out.

Congratulations Sheri. I hope you are both well.

AFM, I have started my estrogen pills. ET would be in the first week of March. The embryos that we have now were all frozen on day 1. I hope the grow into beautiful blasts by then. All Im worried is that they are not going to develop into nice blasts.

Honey- thinking happy blast thoughts for you!!

Had a sweep yesterday, still nothing. Put a glider together today with my mom (didnt like the first one I got and I needed more chairs anyway). Now I'm back to being a slug

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->