• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just got referred for IVF

Drsquid, hope you don't have too much longer to wait! Best of luck, can't wait to hear all about it :flower:

Honey, good luck I'm sure your embryos will make beautiful blasts!

My lil phoebe is 2 weeks old already! She spent 9 nights in the neo natal nursery. We are home & I'm expressing every 3 hours. Will post some pics soon just had a few too many visitors :wacko:

Sheri - Glad your LO is Home!!!

HOney - Yay for gettin started!!

DR - Let those babies out! lol

sheri- yay on your baby coming home how exciting

stinas- i wish i could. assembled a glider and baked cookies today.. oh and a nap. going crazy here.. im enormous. so totally done. everynight it is like... really.. another day with NOTHING.

finaly found time to turn on my laptop & post some pics. First pic Phoebe is 2 1/2 hours old, next 2 pics we are still inth neo natal unit & the last pic was taken this morning...

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 6
  • photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 5
  • !cid_3AE8493E-A495-42A9-A830-96B79EEACBE9.jpg
    !cid_3AE8493E-A495-42A9-A830-96B79EEACBE9.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 4
  • photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    49 KB · Views: 4
Sheri - She looks so perfect and happy. Beautiful pics.
Drsquid - cant wait to hear when you have your little ones.

Sheri, she is adorable!! You lucky mommy, what a sweetie

Thanks ladies :flower:

Phoebe finally made it back to her birth weight & now weighs 5lb 12 :happydance:

Can't wait to here your birth announcements drsquid & noasaint :baby::baby:

Aleja how are you feeling? Do you have a bump?

Hi sheri I am so glad to hear about your little girl. I hope now she starts packing on the kgs
In the end did you find out why she came early?
I am feeling good but just getting a few aches n pains . Back aches are getting bad already especially after work . And of course every twinge or pulling etc sends me into a panic. I finally told my work mates yesterday. Some had already guessed but were too polite to say! I have a small bump but mostly bulgy still.
I will have the morph scan in about a fortnight but FS thinks its a boy!!!

Hi Aleja, no idea why she came early my 1st dd was 41+2 & 2nd dd was 36+2 & phoebe was 35+1 all 3 times my water has broken & the 2 early ones have started a week before with bloody shows & small water leaks. I can't help but wonder how early I would go if there was to be another pregnancy but I'm not sure i could ever start ivf again :nope:

The panic of every twinge does kinda settle when you can feel baby kicking a lot. Can't wait to hear about your scan, I loved that scan! Enjoy your pregnancy it seems like its never going to end & them all of a sudden it's all over :flower:

i went into labor at 3am on monday. waited to wake the folks til 5:30 and finally went in at around 7:30 am.. i was at about 3cm but they had trouble measuring because i was 100% effaced. that exam was one of the most painful things ive ever felt. anyway, they finally got me a room at 11:45 am and i was unchanged. at which point i said i wanted an epidural. the anesthesiologists was awesome. super nice guy. anyway. he put it in, no problem, first test dose, no problem.. 2nd.. i start feeling dizzy. then dizzier etc pressure dropped to 60/30... oops. my folks were freaked but doc was calm and all over it so i wasnt worried. apparently it was because i was dehydrated. dropped about 3 more times but never as significantly and never again after the very beginning. anyway i spent the after noon hanging out on fb etc etc. the boy had dropped his heart rate when my pressure dropped but then after that it was pretty high so they didnt wanna give me pit... but as it turns out, i was having contractions every 2-3 minutes anyway. they checked me again at about 4 something when i was having pain again, and i was at 8cm. my doc wasnt available til after 5:30 but... it was all good. got to complete maybe an hour later and they had me push in the labor room to +2 station. i also had a few ice chips at this point (first thing i had since 5 am)... bad idea, puked the whole way to the or.. but once they got me dosed up again on the epidural i was fine. pushed for 30 min in the or (for a total of 45 min) and had Lila at 7:19 pm. 19.5 inches 5 lbs 7 oz. The boy was head down but... sunnyside up. Had a horrible time getting him under the pubic bone. I thnk the fact i stayed in such good shape really helped me here. I had to keep getting them to topup the epidural because i couldnt cope with the pain at all. Theyd have me push 3 times with each contraction and Id push 1 time then couldnt keep going, the pain was just too insane. Once the epidural was topped up, figured out where/how to push was harder but at least i could do it. Slept between contractions. Took over 2 more hours to push him out, and they had to use the vacuum. I knew if i didnt give it everything i was getting both a long labor and a section... luckily he was a trooper and kept his heart rate good etc. Oliver was born at 9:50 pm 20 inches, 6 lbs 3 oz. Both passed their hearing tests and had low to intermediate bili... so we got to go home wednesday. been pumping but still have colostrum so im only getting maybe a cc at a time. they nursed all night (was having good luck getting them to latch but theyd then they wouldnt suck). got a 2nd degree perineal tear and "skid marks" but other than that ive been fine.. only been taking motrin for it.. and ive picked up all the swelling i didnt get during pregnancy from all the fluids they pumped into me.. only lost 13lbs (weighed myself when i came home but... i wasnt weighed at the hospital and i dont know how high it went with all the fluids). so we will see...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 6
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 7
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 8
Oh wow congratulations DrSquid they have finally arrived:happydance::happydance::happydance:
The photos are gorgeous, they look so teeny :hugs:

I am glad to hear all went well in the end, despite DS taking his time. You must be so happy and your parents over the moon. Keep the photos coming!!

Congratulations drsquid!!! They are just beautiful & their names are lovely. You've done so well to get your babies to almost 39 weeks & give birth when most women would opt for a c section, hope the fluid goes down fast. Enjoy your babies & congrats again :flower:

So happy for drsquid! Twice the joy must be amazing!!!

Quick update.....went in for induction Wed at 8 PM. Had baby at 4:40 AM on Friday, took only 8 pushes in 15 mins once I was fully dilated. 2nd degree tear but oh well. My little angel is named Leyton Sera and she was 5lbs 10 oz. We are still in the hospital as her billirubin was off this morning but expect to go home tomorrow and then I can post a pic.

Congratulations noasaint!!! Hope you are recovering well, Can't wait to see a pic of your little Leyton :flower:

Congratulations Dr Squid and noasiant. No asaint - i hope you get to go home soon.
Dr - the pic of you holding the twins really made me teary eyed. Its so beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->