just had a really long pain....

87lianne

i was just sat here on the comp then all of a sudden i had a really long period type pain that was quite painfull anyone else experience this? Sorry for the tmi but i have been non stop on the toilet since yesterday and it looks a lot different than usual, i didnt think anything of this as i always have a bit of a dodgy stomach when im pregnant :flower:

ive had it once or twice.getting alot of period aches when i get bh to but babys no where near ready to show himself :(

Don't want to R&R, but I'm afraid I don't really know! I'm 36 weeks and have been getting period type pains in bed at night, but not really sudden and sharp. I know bowel clearing does happen pre labour - maybe it's your body starting to prepare for what's ahead?

Hope someone can answer better than me!

Rach.xx

thanks ladies i just noticed a similar thread abit further down after i wrote this! It was almost like a really mild contraction it lasted for quite a while, is it possible to get pain with bh because i have been experiencing bh a lot lately

I get the random "real" contraction, not a BH, every once in a while. Try to just take it easy, drink some water, and see what comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->