Just home from the dr... devastated. THANKS PAGE15!

No experience for me either! Sorry! I know I'm useless xD

I wish you all of the best luck in the world xxx

Thanks. Still holding hope and still feel pregnant. so fingers crossed for myself :D

I went for what should of been my 12 week scan going by LMP but i was only 8 weeks, turns out i just ovulated really late. Shes now one and trashing my living room.

the exact same thing happened to me hun. my first time being pregnant it did, and it hurt, and then i had another mc. but im pregnant again. and they have me on all kinds of stuff to try and prevent it from happening again,

i had this once i went for a early scan baby measured 1-2 weeks less no heartbeat i think i should have been 7 weeks went back 2 weeks later which they thought iwas 7 weeks turned out i was 9 weeks like i originally thought and everything was fine.xx

I'm so sorry to say that it's not a good sign when you're behind dates but I really hope that this works out for you :hugs:

Don't give up hope yet as you haven't started miscarrying. Maybe you just aren't having a textbook pregnancy. Good luck.

Don't give up hope yet as you haven't started miscarrying. Maybe you just aren't having a textbook pregnancy. Good luck.

Thank you for being positive!!! Still feel very much pg. Can't kep anything down. So I have high hopes and just keep praying!!!

Thank you for being positive!!! Still feel very much pg. Can't kep anything down. So I have high hopes and just keep praying!!!

Yay for you feeling nauseous! May you be sick as a dog for the next 9 months!! I've just posted a thread about positive affirmations in TTC, a few affirmations may help you mentally get through the next two weeks. My fingers are crossed for you :baby:

Thinking of being behind dates. Considering that the fertilized egg can take up to 12 days after fertilization to implant itself and the doctor told me that an early dating scan (anything done in the first trimester) can be 7 days incorrect.

I'm sending you heaps of good thoughts your way :hugs:

Yay for you feeling nauseous! May you be sick as a dog for the next 9 months!! I've just posted a thread about positive affirmations in TTC, a few affirmations may help you mentally get through the next two weeks. My fingers are crossed for you :baby:

Thanks. I have 7 days before going back. Can't wait. I never thought I would be happy to be so sick. Makes me believe my little bean is growing and just fine: D

So this morning is the morning i find out whats going on with my little bean!!! PRAYING i see a heartbeat and my little bean has gotten bigger. I'm so nervous!!I leave in just under 20 minutes and terrified pretty much. Preparing for the worse but hoping and PRAYING for the best!!!! Thanks to all the ladies for you kind words over the last 2 weeks!! :hugs:

I didn't have an experience quite like yours, but i did get called back for another ultrasound after my first ultrasound at 6 weeks. they thought the baby's heart was very low and needed confirmation in a week the baby was growing. all turned out okay for me. Please keep us posted--wishing you and your little one the best possible outcome.

Good luck CBass!! I have been following this thread, crossing my fingers that everything turns out perfectly for you. Please let us know how it goes this morning. I know we will all be pulling for you!!!! :hugs:

Not sure if I replied before....so sorry if I already have! But my dates were 3 weeks out! I was meant to be 10 weeks today and I'm only 7 weeks...they told me it was a blighted ovum but just before the d & c they found little bean! Fingers crossed for you hunny.

fingers crossed everything went to plan. let us know and a pic if you got one. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->