Just made huge omelette, now I don't wait it >.<

Skywalker

Reaction score
Also, in the title, that's supposed to say "want" not "wait" lol, I'm a little spacey today.

My first thought was, "Oh my god, seriously!?" I was so hungry after eating three pieces of pizza that I cut up an orange, ate one slice of it, drank a bit of water and started making an omelette with mushrooms, spinach, and tomato. When I make these omelettes I can usually eat them all no problem. I took one bite and I was like, "I'm full." Lol what!? First time this is happening to me. I heard that this can happen as you get a bit further into the first trimester when you feel hungry but take a few bites and then you're all good but I thought I'm a bit early for that? The pieces of pizza I had, also, were tiny and I had them a while ago. I'm also feeling dizzy like I need to eat but I just don't want to.

Lol, the incredible vanishing appetite! :dohh:

Yep...been there since the first week. Lost my appetite, can't touch a meal once it's in front of me unless it's something special. Get hungry, but feel too antipathic to eat anything I see. Would rather go hungry. Finally do eat, take a few bites and am full, then I get awful stomach cramps for five or ten minutes. I keep telling myself it's better than gaining weight too quickly, for someone my size.

Yep...been there since the first week. Lost my appetite, can't touch a meal once it's in front of me unless it's something special. Get hungry, but feel too antipathic to eat anything I see. Would rather go hungry. Finally do eat, take a few bites and am full, then I get awful stomach cramps for five or ten minutes. I keep telling myself it's better than gaining weight too quickly, for someone my size.

Aw sorry to hear that! I don't really have any advice for you because this is the first time I'm experiencing it, too. I managed to take a few more bites and when I did, my body decided it was hungry again and I have finished almost all of the omelette now :haha: Maybe you could try making yourself take an extra bite when you don't want to and maybe you'll be able to eat more then? It's all new to me. Good luck to you :hugs:

Also, in the title, that's supposed to say "want" not "wait" lol, I'm a little spacey today.

My first thought was, "Oh my god, seriously!?" I was so hungry after eating three pieces of pizza that I cut up an orange, ate one slice of it, drank a bit of water and started making an omelette with mushrooms, spinach, and tomato. When I make these omelettes I can usually eat them all no problem. I took one bite and I was like, "I'm full." Lol what!? First time this is happening to me. I heard that this can happen as you get a bit further into the first trimester when you feel hungry but take a few bites and then you're all good but I thought I'm a bit early for that? The pieces of pizza I had, also, were tiny and I had them a while ago. I'm also feeling dizzy like I need to eat but I just don't want to.

Lol, the incredible vanishing appetite! :dohh:

Skywalker get used to it! im a little further than u and im like that all the time.
and dont get me started on the smells of food. omg and i feel so fat!

Atm the only thing you can do is loads of tiny meals! It does happen again when you are huge, i basically am making meals about half the size that i think i want to eat (?!!) and that seems about right :D

atm the only thing you can do is loads of tiny meals! It does happen again when you are huge, i basically am making meals about half the size that i think i want to eat (?!!) and that seems about right :d

that sounds like a good idea im going to have to try this

atm the only thing you can do is loads of tiny meals! It does happen again when you are huge, i basically am making meals about half the size that i think i want to eat (?!!) and that seems about right :d

that sounds like a good idea im going to have to try this

That does sound like a good idea! I notice that I'll take a bite of something now, feel full and disinterested, and then if I take a few more bites about five minutes from then, I can eat most of the rest of it. It's like I have to persist to eat anything now lol. Also... my asparagus that I'm eating tastes like bubble gum to me right now. Can pregnancy do weird things to your taste buds?? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->