just seen my babys heartbeat!!

lozzie27

Reaction score
just been for an early scan I am six weeks today and had a very early loss at the begining of the year! I was so nervous and wasnt expecting to see the heartbeat but there it was flickering away! Nurse said I look around six weeks which is correct six weeks today! Also told me a have a little cyst on my ovary but this is common in early pregnancy and nothing to worry about!

Congrats !!!! its always such a relief when you see the baby's heartbeat I saw mine at 6 weeks as well I get to see it again on Friday so excited I cant wait

ah thankyou!!! it was pretty amazing!!! I cant wait for my twelve week scan now starting to seem a bit more real now!!!!! Bet you are so excited for Friday!!!

Yeah I am its been a long time well feels like a long time anyway even though its only been 6 weeks lol.... did they tell you what the bpm were for the baby ?

no she didnt i didnt even get a picture the machine all looked quite old and decrepit!!! To be honest I dont really want to know the bpm because I think it would give me something else to worry about!!! I know another 6 weeks seems ages to wait!!

Congrats... Me too saw my bean today 6+2 complete with heart beat. (had ectopic 2 months ago so got early scan)

Congrats hunni....

I got a picture for my 6 week scan because I asked for it and she was nice enough to give me one and I was nosy and wanted to know what the heartbeat was (it was 117 bpm) and she told me that it was great for a heartbeat then got nervous that it wasnt great and something had to be wrong because I thought it should be higher LOL see rambling I should have never asked to begin with your the smart one :)

ha ha ha i dont know bout that now i am wishing i had asked!!! ha ha ha ha!! ah theses six weeks are going to draaaaaaagg!
Crazylilthing isnt it such an amazing feeling i loved it!!

It's such a relief to see the little heartbeat, especially after a loss.

Congrats hun.

It's amazing seeing the heartbeat isn't it. I also had an early scan due to m/c back in January.

I'm now 10+2 and getting impatient for my 12 week scan appointment to be sent through.

congrats hun! i am going for an early scan tomorrow (should be 6w2d) hoping to see the heartbeat!

Thanks ladies!! Oh bella good luck let us know how u get on!!

thank u lozzie! only a few more hours and i am sooo nervous! my hcg started out low but has been doubling appropriately. it was 6419 on tuesday so i am hoping it is high enough to see the heartbeat (i heard it has to be above 10,000?)

Congrats!

I cried when I saw my LO's hb at early scan. I can't wait to see my new bean now!!!

bella I think my hcg started out low I was 98 at 11dpo (think i have a fairly short lp) then two days later 290 then two days after 770 i didnt get tested again afyter that! I went prepared for not seeing the hb though just in case as it can be to early good luck and keep us updated!!!
Mumnbean I cant wait for my twelve week scan nbow!! I actually work at a womens and childrens unit and I work with a midwife may have to do some pleading in a few weeks so I can have a scan!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->