Just wanna say hi...

J

Jaffa87

My name's Sarah Sturgeon. I'm 19 and pregnant with twins - one is a boy but the other is too stubborn or shy to reveal itself. They are due September 1st - but there is talk of a c'section before that day... I have been with my boyfriend since October 2004, his name is Sam and he's also 19 (3 months older than me).

That's all I can think to say right now...

:kiss:

welcome! congrats on ur twins hun xx

Awww thankies. I've joined a couple of message boards in the last week cos I've started maternity leave from work and have nothing better to do lol! Tonight my boyfriend is working in London so I'm looking for some company!

lol! u best watch! ull soon become addicted :D so u looking forward to double trouble!

Yes and no! They are gonna be amazing but a handful. My boyfriend only has 2 weeks off when they are born before he has to return to work! We live with his family but everyone works (cept his sister, she's doing a-levels) so during the days will be hard! My mum doesn't work atm so I'll probs be spending alot of time at home.

u not got a date for section yet! :D, bet uve had loads of scans making sure there both fine! id love twinnies :D

Yeh I've had loads of scans. They think they are both boys but are unsure with twin B - he/she never gets in a good position for them to see! I got an appointment this week and I hope they will give me a date. I wanted to try natural but twin B is breech and they think I've got a small pelvis so...

wow cant believe ur 37 weeks wi twins! u must be fit to burst! u got any scan piccies on here :D:D i love them lol!

helen on here has twins :D she was induced at 36+6

This is my 20 week scan:
https://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z119/babygurl-87/Twins/IMG_0275b.jpg

20 weeks on 30/03/2006?... and they are how old?

that's one long pregnancy: works out about a year and a half, no? LOL

Fuck 2006 ???

You in the world record books hun??

xxx

She was banned Imi lol!

Shes been collared on a few sites! Muppet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->