Just want AF to come now!

joannep

hoping its 3rd time lucky
Reaction score
Just needed to say that to someone really.

I'm due today although sometimes cycle is 31 so could be tomorrow.

Nothing but negative tests so know its all over this month.

Just want AF to come so I can begin to get positive over next month TTC.

x Anyone feel the same as me?

Yes kind of.
Got that horrible aching feeling so know she's coming today or tomorrow, but still really disappointed. If she's coming, I'd rather she did quicker so I can start again and become hopeful!
Onto 6th month of trying.... x x

Yep! feeling really sorry for myself cuse shes been showing signs of coming for about 4 days now and today my boobs are stinging something awful... now just put me outa my misery so i can get on with next month :-(

Been proper sick and headachy the last couple of days too... just come witch so I can start again!

Thanks floofymad & shell's angels

I know it will be my 7th cycle TTC after MC very early last month. Just want it to happen so much! (the same as everyone I guess)

I presume you two have been testing negative too, or can you just feel period symptoms?

im testing negative too...

Ohhh i so know how ya feel hun, i lost my little boy @ 18 weeks in febuary and its only been 2 cycles of ttc again but its killing me that i should be 30 weeks pregnant now not starting all this again, i just wanna cry ;-(

im testing negative too...

Ohhh i so know how ya feel hun, i lost my little boy @ 18 weeks in febuary and its only been 2 cycles of ttc again but its killing me that i should be 30 weeks pregnant now not starting all this again, i just wanna cry ;-(

Really sorry to hear that hun. I was much earlier so prob not the same feelings as you (must be really hard)

How early did you get a positive last time?

Hope you get your AF/BFP soon!

X

I got my bfp at 11dpo last time (2moro) i will be that... but the others ive been pregnant in total 8 times lol only 2 of which to show, but all of them its been today i got my bfp's 10dpo... so thats how i just know im out :-(

You never know for sure though until AF comes!

Just wiped and have a spot of blood... nothing else as yet but thats a sign its on its way!

Hi JoanneP. Haven't tested myself. Just pretty sure the stomach ache is the witch on her way so 99% sure I'm out again....
:cry: x x

Just needed to say that to someone really.

I'm due today although sometimes cycle is 31 so could be tomorrow.

Nothing but negative tests so know its all over this month.

Just want AF to come so I can begin to get positive over next month TTC.

x Anyone feel the same as me?

yes me. AF due monday and I know she's on her way. Had dull aching for past couple of days - it's a sure sign. And i agree - the sooner the better so that i can start again. Am starting to BBT chart properly this cycle but need the :witch: to show up first.

AF came this morning co I'm back to cycle day 1 yet again. Well I must be positive! May look at doing the temp thing this month not gone down that road yet. Thanks for all your support! x

Oh boo! Oh well, am 99% sure I'll be joining you today also....... :growlmad: x

mine still isnt around but i know she is coming just wish she would hurry up now! due on 2moro x

Exactly, Shell's Angels! If she's gunna come, can she just hurry up!!!

Isn't is strange that when you're not TTC you dread AF coming but now we can't wait to get her? I'm positively looking forward to mine so that i can start again. i think i'm losing my marbles.... :wacko:

Isn't is strange that when you're not TTC you dread AF coming but now we can't wait to get her? I'm positively looking forward to mine so that i can start again. i think i'm losing my marbles.... :wacko:

That makes 2 of us then hun :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"