Just wanted to share this....

Kirsti

MumOf3Boys And Pregnant!
Reaction score
Ok so i had a miscarriage in april :( and i can remember saying to my boys about the baby in my tummy and my 2 year old saying no mummy harrys the baby (youngest) and then sadly we lost the baby but this time i was talking to them today and the older two ran up and give my belly a kiss and said hiya baby?

now i think this is odd considering with the last baby they wouldnt acknowledge the pregnancy but this time there rubbing my belly and charlie has decided his/her name is going to be Bruno?

i just love my boys so much! xxx

we prepared are 6 year old for telling her we were expecting, she refused to except that we would want another child and told us that no way no chance, sadley i misscarried on the 1st of April and only last week she told me she would quite like a brother or sister please, and talked non stop about it, i have just dicoverd that am expecting, this prob does not make any sense of why your boys are being so sweet to you but just shows that we never realyy know what are little gems are thinking x

when i found out i was expecting number 3 my then two year old became very clingy.
health visitor said that children are a bit like pets (sorry for that comparison) and can pick up on hormones better than adults can.
i really believe that children are alot more intuitive then we will ever know

^^ I agree with Sam, I think children have some sort of sixth sense and can pick up on things like this. Good luck with your pregnancy x

That's so sweet :)

My DD has been mega clingy recently, as has my fur baby cat!

my cat too and my son keeps giving me hugs which he never does lol!

My OH's cat has become extremely clingy and overprotective of me, he'll sit on my belly and pad his paws around on it then fall asleep. Even about a week before I found out I was pregnant he was hugging my belly as he slept, think they're in the know ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->