Kash Robert Patrick has arrived <3

I hope Kash is feeling better soon. Seen where your phone mystery dialed your parents...LOL Did you every firgure it out??

Congratulations!
That is a beautiful picture x

Hey hun. Just thinking of you and Kash...hope he is feeling better. XX

had a really rough day today :cry: we were at the clinic again today, just for another check up from friday's visit.

well first the paramedics were with us, and then the nurse came in and did her stuff she wanted to do. then she left the room and we were alone for almost 10 minutes or so, and i started to worry because of that. then another nurse came in the room saying she was supposed to listen to his breathing, and so i told her they were freaking me out. then she left. shortly after that, one of the paramedics came back in the room and said they had to check his oxygen. luckily that was great. shortly after that, both nurses came in the room and they spent quite some time listening to his breathing and watching his chest. i finally broke down crying because i was scared. they told me they phoned the dr in high level because they felt something was off with kash and they don't know what. so they had sent me to the hospital. it was just after 5:00 pm when we left. i had to come home and pack stuff, including for overnight, just in case.

so at the hospital, the nurse there said it was normal for babies to breathe the way kash does (it's erratic and he will stop for 3-5 seconds at times). so then i felt relieved as i was scared shitless. when we seen the on call dr in emergency, i told him that my concern has been the mucus and i didn't know about the breathing until this afternoon (which he said is fine as well). so he asked if we have pets and i said cats, and he said we have to get rid of them. he asked if we smoked, and i told him gord does, and he said gord has to quit, and if he doesn't, he can't be around kash for 2 hours after he smokes and then has to strip his clothing and wash before coming near him.

the mucus is a possible allergy to smoke and the cats :( he gave me antibiotics as well just in case it is a sinus infection.

so gord and i have been fighting because he doesn't understand that it hurts me to give away the cats, and he said i was putting them before my own son. i kept telling him that all i want is some sympathy and don't expect me to just give them away and not cry and be upset about it. we finally said goodnight nicely to each other and he apologized to me about having to give them away..........

i have to call the pet store in high level in the morning to see if they will take them to give them away, and if not, i will have to put them down.......unless someone steps in and says they will take him before i go to high level......i am a wreck over it. i had gord lock the cats in the basement as soon as i got home, as i can't even look at them right now because it hurts too much. :cry:

i am sleeping in kash's room tonight, as i am scared about him reacting to the antibiotic as well. he seems to be doing good so far, so i don't think there will be a reaction there...it still scares me though, and i want to be close just in case. it's his feeding time in a few minutes, and i haven't been to bed yet, so i figured i would come on the computer and vent a little...............

reeds - nope never figured out the mystery dial. it was so friggin weird!! i was feeding him and was playing on my cell, but then he was almost done, so i put it on the coffee table. i was burping him, and all of a sudden i heard dialing. so i picked up my phone and i seen it dialed mom and dad, so i quickly hung up. apparently mom had already answered though as she said i hung up on her. it was really freaky!! the phone was on the table for almost 5 minutes before it dialed.

:hugs: I am so sorry you have to get rid of your cats. That can't be easy honey. Hang in there. Al you can do is what is best for Kash. I really hope you find a home for them. xox

Off to work, hope you have a better day!

Oh, honey! I'm so, so sorry its been so rough lately! And I haven't been here for you. What a rubbish friend I've been! :hugs: I'd be upset about the cats too... You're being a lot stronger about it than I would, I think.

I plan to post Kash's hat today... better late than never, I suppose... I have cats though. :( Its been in a zip-loc baggy since the time it arrived except for about 30 seconds when I took it out to look at it. It'll be okay though, right? I don't want to make him sick!

we actually don't know for sure it's the cats; it could just be a sinus infection. Gord won't wait to see if the antibiotics work though to clear it up. He has always wanted me to get rid of my cats, so I am sure he is very happy about this.

I can see I am going to have another one of those days today.....I was just pumping and noticed I had an allergic reaction to something now, as my hand/arm is covered in a rash! lovely!!!

I am hoping there are a lot of naps today.........

FX'd for LOT of naps!

I would be waiting to see if it was my cats, but I guess it makes sense if he's wanted them gone for a while. That's crap though! :(

part of me thinks it might be the cats, but at the same time part of me doesn't believe it is. I've had tons of sinus infections my whole life, and I know the difference between those and allergies, and I truly believe it is a sinus infection.

I am taking them to the humane society tomorrow in High Level. I didn't even realize there was one there. I just hope that they go together and are not separated, and that whoever adopts them will take good care of them. They are declawed, so that scares me that a new owner is going to let them outside when they can't be..........tomorrow is going to be a really rough day!

Oh, I'm so sorry about Kash and the cats! :hugs: I would be heartbroken over that, I really would. :(

I hope the anitbiotics do their thing for Kash.

Miss you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->