Kash Robert Patrick has arrived <3

well we decided not to get rid of the cats just yet. We have them in the basement for now until we can figure out if it really is them or not. I am glad Gord changed his mind about it, because we would have never known if it really was them or not if we got rid of them that quickly. The antibiotic seems to be working so far, so I am happy about that.

Miss you girls too! :hugs: I am working on increasing his feeding schedule, and so I am hoping to be getting some more sleep soon, which would allow me to be able to function more then what I have been.

So glad you got to keep your Cats. :) Wooohoo for increasing his feedings...we need some new pics Mommy. ;)

:yipee: yay you got to keep the cats!!! so does that mean Jason actually moved out if the cats are in the basement?

well we decided not to get rid of the cats just yet. We have them in the basement for now until we can figure out if it really is them or not. I am glad Gord changed his mind about it, because we would have never known if it really was them or not if we got rid of them that quickly. The antibiotic seems to be working so far, so I am happy about that.

Miss you girls too! :hugs: I am working on increasing his feeding schedule, and so I am hoping to be getting some more sleep soon, which would allow me to be able to function more then what I have been.

I can feel your pain with the sleeping issue, although Malcolm is getting better. I hope all is well with you and Kash!:hugs:

it's so hard to try and find time to do anything right now. He's eating about every 3 hours, and I also have to pump every 3-4 hours. Then I can only do things when he is sleeping really, and that's also the time I would like to nap. I never seem to get naps in as I am always trying to do chores around the house. Showering is a challenge as well, as I need to make sure is asleep first before I can do that.

Gord started a new job a couple weeks ago, and so he is gone around 6:30 am and isn't home until 7:00 pm. So it's really only me that can get things done.

Yep Chris, Jason is gone! He actually left the house and took off out of Town the day my parents were driving up. I didn't even know he was gone! He has been gone for almost 3 weeks now. We don't think we are going to see our money ever again, but I finally got him to talk to me yesterday and I told him I was offended because he hasn't talked to us since he left, especially all we did for him and what not, and that I know we aren't going to see our money ever again. He insisted that he was going to pay us back, but time will tell.

I think my little man is waking up now, so I better run........I feel really awful that I haven't been on here properly since he has been born, and that I am out of the loop with everyone. I am so sorry; please forgive me :flower:

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=340393&id=593866392&l=7aefa3f73a

We still love you Mel!!!! You are a busy new mom! You shouldn't be on here all that much anyway :haha: Your lil kash is just gorgeous!

I can't believe Jason! :growlmad: What an a-hole!!!! He hasn't even been around to see the baby? i really hope you get your money back but yeah, I wouldn't hold your breath.

So Gord has a new job? Is he not working for his cousin anymore?

Awwww, I've only just seen this. Well done Melissa, he's absolutely gorgeous! :thumbup:

Jason is back in Nova Scotia, so I definitely don't think we will get our money :nope:

Nope, Gord quit from his cousin. There was another incident at that same plant and he said he was done. He refused to work there anymore, and that was the only place he would have gotten most of his hours from. So because he has a family now, he said he needed something that will give him hours. I am much happier now, as I don't have to stress about money anymore, especially with me being on unemployment right now.

He's gorgeous, Mel! Don't worry about not stalking much... You have more important stuff to attend to! :hugs:

That sucks about Jason and your money! :(

That's great news about Gord, and bad news about Jason. What a freeloader!!! :(

:hugs: to you and Kash. I miss you but totally understand your new role is mummy and that's a 24/7 job. :)

Is Gord in the doghouse for bringing his disaster of a friend into your lives? lol Yeah you'll never see that money. I have no clue how people can behave like that. It's just beyond me. Oh well. It's done. Yay for Gord getting a new job that's safe and brings home the bacon! How's our little Kash today?

Hey just checking on you and seeing how motherhood is coming along. I know your days are busy as mine are too but just wanted to say hiyadoin!:flower:

Hello hun. SOrry I have been MIA but I stalk you on FB all the time. Sorry that Jason bailed and didn't pay what a jerk. But so glad Gord got a better job and less stress for you!!!

I have had a fussy baby lately, so it was making the days a little hard. Yesterday he seemed to be back to himself though. This morning he was a little fussy, but has mostly been sleeping, so I think he is still good. He has a very bad diaper rash, which I think might have been a yeast infection from the antibiotics he was on (doctor didn't say which it was). I haven't really noticed the prescribed cream helping all that much yet :shrug: Other then that, he's been doing pretty good. He is gaining weight like crazy - an average of 13.5 oz per week (which they say they should gain at least 7 oz per week, and well he doubles that lol). I am starting to let him eat on his own schedule, which is mostly still 3 hours at a time (except when he was fussy - growth spurt i think), and during the night it can go up to 4 hours.

I ended up with a blocked milk duct yesterday, and I am scared of infection. The doctor on Thursday just finished telling me I don't have one, and then this happened just like that. I was actually finally able to pump it this morning (thank god, because that was incredibly painful). It still aches some, but at least it isn't fully anymore.

Today we are headed to a baby shower in about an hour. The little girl was born the day before Kash, so it might be a future girlfriend, lol! It's funny how when you have a child all of a sudden you have a different social life of attending baby showers and birthday parties. The invites just keep coming in now for these things, lol! It's great though because I would like Kash to be socialized as much as possible while growing up.

Ummmm, what else?! My cousin flys here on Thursday for 5 days, and my mom flys here from Friday for 5 days. My baby shower is on Saturday (totally going to feel awkward being the center of attention - I only don't care when I am drunk and don't really notice, lol). Speaking of that, I had my first beer the other night since June, and it was damn good!!! I was trying to trick my milk, as it was starting to slow down. I'm not sure if it actually worked or not?! Maybe I should have another one :haha:

Oh, I actually straightened my hair today for the first time in over a month!! I feel like myself again (minus the makeup)! It is such a huge accomplishment that I was able to get it done :rofl:

Ok, I should go find some food and start getting ready to go in a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->