Kate McCann releasing a book...

Im sorry but you cannot judge people you don't no. Yes of course I feel sorry for madeline aswell, that poor little girl off course. But I do feel for the family, and as for the dog comment you can't compare this really

Why can't you compare? In both situations the parents are knowingly putting their children at risk.

And yes I can and will judge people that neglect their children.

The thing is they didn't see it as neglect when leaving them, they just thought they would be perfectly safe and they made a trully big wrong decision in doing so. Again any parent who looses a child deserves sympathy and so does the child. You cannot compare these parents to the monster who have actually taken madeline and this is what peple in away are doing! they didnt delibrately neglect there child, they didnt know she was going to be taken, people make mistakes, some more then others, some mistake bigger then others and some smaller and they will suffer again as I said for the rest of there lives

Adding my own opinion here, if this was abducter that deliberately went to their appartment that night to get Maddie or knew the children where alone, why the hell didn't they take the other 2 children? Would of been easier? They were younger, couldn't talk well.. IMO as somebody else said, her having an accident and covering it up seems to click in my head. The scary thing is, just a week before she went missing, i was in the same area, my mum was constantly telling me to keep close & wouldn't even leave me by the pool in the hotel while she went and got rubber rings.

x

How could they not at the time see it as neglect!? I don't go out for dinner or even go downstairs (live above a toby carvery) without taking Stephen! I'd never even go downstairs with just a baby monitor as something inside my head says it's wrong!!

Did you read on that link that only 13% of money raised has actually been spent on finding Madeline :nope: the rest has been on their legal costs, I actually think that is quite bad because people donated to that fund to try to find her not to pay their legal costs.

I feel like there was an accident too, and they panicked.

Just an interesting tidbit - I find it incredibly interesting that some people have said to even leave your child for a minute is neglect and they deserve to feel guilty, yet, those same people were on the Venables thread but didn't blame James' mother for turning her back on him playing at the shop door. Just an observation. I won't be buying the book but I also won't be buying into conspiracy theories either. Want to see a woman guilty of an "accident" when her child was supposedly missing? Look up Casey Anthony. That is the face of a guilty woman, not Kate Mccan.

There's a big difference from taking your eyes off your child for a few seconds and leaving them on their own in a room for hours at a time on more than one occasion!

I agree with CharlieKeys, it is different.

i guess like a lot of things, we'll either never know the truth or if we do it won't be the full truth :nope: i don't wanna think that they did it or infact that she's not alive, i hope she's alive and happy. x

Just an interesting tidbit - I find it incredibly interesting that some people have said to even leave your child for a minute is neglect and they deserve to feel guilty, yet, those same people were on the Venables thread but didn't blame James' mother for turning her back on him playing at the shop door. Just an observation. I won't be buying the book but I also won't be buying into conspiracy theories either. Want to see a woman guilty of an "accident" when her child was supposedly missing? Look up Casey Anthony. That is the face of a guilty woman, not Kate Mccan.

and it is my personal belief that if Jamies mother had used reins on him, he wouldn't have wandered out of the shop and into the hands of those monsters.

However, she didn't leave him in a hotel room 120 yards away on his own for hours while she went out to have dinner with friends.

Completely well said, but people will not listen

I was just about to say how can leaving children in a room unsupervised and alone when anything could happen be a mistake??? - what if one of htem woke up and had a serious accident? No one would have been around to help that child and then the parents would have had the police on their backs for child neglect or possibly worse charges.

Leaving these kids alone is not a MISTAKE but it's selfish and irresponsible!

My personal opinion, from all the information available, is something along those lines is actually what happened to that little girl. I dont believe they deliberately hurt her, but i think that htey left those children and that little girl had an accident and they panicked and tried to cover it up. Shoot me down if you want, and i do hope i am wrong, because like every other person on here i would love for them to find that little girl well but i just think there whas too much that didnt fit. Kx

That is what I have always believed.

My personal opinion is the same, i think they didnt hurt her deliberately but there was an accident, possibly them giving her sleeping tablets but accidently overdosed her, it would exsplain the small amount of blood found in the apartment and car, from a nose bleed. Its hard to imagine any loving parents leaving their children alone! i have a three year old and i wouldnt dream of leaving her abroad in a apartment on her own never mind with two other small children :wacko: it actually makes my stomach turn to think of leaving my child.

I could think of alot of things that could have happened to that poor little girl.. but truth is none of us will no exactly what happened to her. Its just so terribly sad :(

and it is my personal belief that if Jamies mother had used reins on him, he wouldn't have wandered out of the shop and into the hands of those monsters.

However, she didn't leave him in a hotel room 120 yards away on his own for hours while she went out to have dinner with friends.

But for arguments sake you could say she turned her back on a toddler in a busy shopping centre, where there are 100's of people knowing there are always dangers and he was taken, she didnt see the harm init neither did the McCann's when leaving madeline. They ahev both lost a child through no fault of there own genuine mistakes that you wouldn't do again

But for arguments sake you could say she turned her back on a toddler in a busy shopping centre, where there are 100's of people knowing there are always dangers and he was taken, she didnt see the harm init neither did the McCann's when leaving madeline. They ahev both lost a child through no fault of there own genuine mistakes that you wouldn't do again

And Jamie Bulger is THE MAIN reason I have bought reins for Daniel ready for when he is walking.

I think the biggest difference though, is that Jamies mother didn't plan to turn her back for a second.
The McCanns planned the whole meal out, so had plenty of time to evaluate the dangers, yet still CHOSE to leave the children unnattended.
In fact, they even admitted to doing it the night before and that there was evidence to suggest that 2 of their 3 children were distressed and had been crying the whole time they were left alone - yet STILL they left them.

I think every single ones of us would raise money in whatever way possible to help for our missing child, if that means by writing a book, then so be it. I dont see a problem, the money isnt for them. I dont think they did it :shrug:

Even the friends testified both the Mccans regularly went to check on their children. I'm not condoning what they did but the righteous attitude of some people is getting on my wick. Like someone mentioned earlier some parents go in to 'holiday mode'. They must of felt they were on a secure family resort. Yes, they made a mistake because they are human afterall, but I doubt they were thinking that someone would break in and steal their child. And a side note to whoever said why didn't they take the others - carrying 3 children away or even just the 2 is going to get a whole lot more attention than just taking one. Kids go missing all the time. Parents who let their kids walk home on their oen or up the road to play and they never come home. Does that make them evil murderers covering up their crime? Nope, it makes them human.

I assume they are going to use the money for their campaign.

They are complete and utter idiots for leaving their kids unsupervised like that though. The hotel room wasnt even in eye sight of where they were eating!

They checked on them every 20 minutes.....now lets be realistic here it was less then that. I'd say double that time!

Im sure other people have said the same but if they weren't doctors and were younger parents they would have been done for neglect.

I feel sorry that poor Madeline was the one punished for their sheer stupidity and selfishness.

I hope she was taken by someone who just wanted a kid and is living a life with them or if she was taken for sinister motives she wasnt kept for very long :(

Well I personally think there is a huge difference between moments and hours, regardless of if you thought they were in danager or not.

Besides, they said the children were crying a lot when they got back from leaving them the night before, why would youput your children through that again? Regardless of whether they would be in danger or not.

I was just about to say how can leaving children in a room unsupervised and alone when anything could happen be a mistake??? - what if one of htem woke up and had a serious accident? No one would have been around to help that child and then the parents would have had the police on their backs for child neglect or possibly worse charges.

Leaving these kids alone is not a MISTAKE but it's selfish and irresponsible!

My personal opinion, from all the information available, is something along those lines is actually what happened to that little girl. I dont believe they deliberately hurt her, but i think that htey left those children and that little girl had an accident and they panicked and tried to cover it up. Shoot me down if you want, and i do hope i am wrong, becasue like every other person on here i would love for them to find that little girl well but i just think there whas too much that didnt fit. Kx

Actually I think (and in fact almost HOPE) that this is what happened. If she had an accident, and she died, and it was QUICK and her parents hid the "evidence", that IMO, is so much better than the other possibilities. If she WAS kidnapped.... :nope: Just the thought of it is horrific!

I sincerely DON'T think that it was an accident though - (if she was kidnapped) I think it IS their fault because they left the kids alone. In any other circumstances the parents would have been investigated.

But how would they be able to get rid of her body in such a short space of time, and then calmly go back and sit with their friends? :shrug: I just dont know what to think tbh

Just because the friends testified saying they checked on her - doesn't mean they actually did! If you read those 50 facts, the friends changed their statements numerous times saying they checked on her hourly, then it changed to half-hourly and then it changed again to every 15 mins. Then there was one saying he went past the room but never actually went in etc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->