Kays Christmas Journal *Edited* Complete Finished Lists!!

I've been trying to not have any finger slips right now :xmas13:

Glad you're almost done!

I must not have any more finger slips for those two. They've got some very big impressive looking toys though

I asked Ds2 this evening what he wanted for Christmas. You may have noticed that his list is a lot shorter than the other boys. His answer? "I don't know" so I've told him to have a think about it. He rarely asks for anything and with just having had his birthday on Tuesday the few things he had said he wanted he got then. (Fifa 16 and subbuteo)
I've got my mum asking what to get them for Christmas now so I've made a new wish list on amazon, put a comment on each item as to who it could be for and sent her the link. They are all things I was going to buy for them anyway and I'll continue buying from that list but I've filtered out the things I've changed my mind on rather than just opening my old list because there's a few bits I'm not sure on now. I've asked her if she buys something from there elsewhere to let me know so I can take it off the list. I feel a bit cheeky but she did ask for ideas and this way she won't buy doubles when I say things like playskool or imaginext Heroes
My BIL usually asks too then completely disregards what I've said and goes and buys something I've already got so I may offer the link when he asks.
Hopefully I will find more for Ds2 other wise everyone will be fighting to get the 2-3 ideas on the wish list for him.
In a way it's nice that he has everything he wants or needs and isn't greedy, last year was the same, he asked for surprises. However he was still kind of into toys and had a bit more free time for games. This year he is doing even more football training after being accepted into a development centre, and his interests have narrowed as week. I'm sure we will get there but I don't want to buy things for the sake of it. I want him to love or be able to make use of every gift from us.

Definitely want every gift to be useful and special :)

Well the wish list was well received by my mum, so I dont feel quite so bad about it now. And if she does use it then it'll mean they get things that they actually want or need that I would have bought them anyway without me going over board

It makes it easier, having people find of follow what the kids want, especially older kids (and boys at that) :haha:

It is, and like with my little one, he isnt even 2 until Tuesday but he hasn't been in to toddler toys for about 6 months now. Its all toys that have age recommendations of 4 or 5 years old. But Ds3 was the same at that age, and my Mil refused to buy what we said he liked as it wasn't age appropriate so she would buy baby toys that just sat I'm the corner.

I'm back to nothing for dh as I gave him the Christmas dvd box set that I had bought.

:xmas13: What else do you have in mind for him?

I've no idea, and he isnt much help. Probably the usual chocolate and clothes. Maybe some jack Daniels miniatures or I'm sure I saw a white one with Apple or something last year so maybe that

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-10-18-21-33-47_zpsgso4gfog.png

Ooh I just remembered dh has a football signed by all the players of his favourite team the year he was born, they won't something big that year or something. Anyway there was only one player who didn't sign it as he didn't play due to an injury and dh has always said it would be good to have his autograph to keep along side the ball. I can get him something signed by that player

Oh that's a real good idea!

I'm starting to feel a lot better now I have more ideas for Ds2. I was so worried it would be mid December and I would still have nothing.
There's been a lot of bickering over the xbox lately, it's in Ds1 and 3s room and DS1 seems to think this makes him in charge of it. Being so close in age they share a lot of the same friends but even if Ds2 arranges to play online with one of them at a certain time Ds1 will take over and play with them. Dh has suggested getting a pre-owned xbox for Ds2s room so that he and DS1 can play with the same friend at once. The game they mainly play with him is a 1 player game. It would also mean that when Ds1 and 2 are playing a 2player game together Ds3 could still play the game he likes to.
Need to up date my lists now but that can wait until I'm on the laptop because I want to colour code what I have and have not bought

That's a really good idea :) I'm sure DS2 would be very happy!

Yes Ds1s bedding set arrived. Just Ds4s to come now

Updates again after recent purchases. So close to being done. I've realised I have not added on the pj's for each of them that I need to get and also the new Christmas jumper ds4 will need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->