Kays Christmas Journal *Edited* Complete Finished Lists!!

Oh, so glad the bedding arrived!

Up dated. So close to finishing. I am now also doing secret santa with family so have to buy for that, but kids wise just a couple more stocking filler ideas to think of

You are rocking Christmas this year! :thumbup:

I've even surprised myself with how soon I'm almost done

I've found the terraria blind bags I want for their stockings. Only place I can find them is John Lewis but I can't find anything else I want or need on there and I kind of begrudge paying £3.50 delivery when they are only £2.49 each.
I may have to just swallow the cost though because they don't seem to be anywhere else, amazon and eBay had them but now don't and when they do get them again could be charging whatever they want.
I've tried, game, the works, smyths, the entertainer, tesco, asda, sainsbury, whsmith, argos, and even just googling terraria blind bags.

Those blind bag things are expensive and hard to find!

Tell me about it. I always used to put lego ones in but they've lost interest in lego now.
I couldn't even find any other stocking filler ideas I liked on there to make up the few bits I need, or anything for dh!!

K watches those youtube videos where they have all these cool and fun blind bag openings and it sucks trying to find them!

My 5 year old watches them, and so many of them aren't avaliable in the UK, it's a pain

Bumping so I can find it later too update. I've pretty much finished

All updated, everything is bought, just waiting for the delivery of 2 PS3 Controllers and the Danny Baker Record Breaker book.
I know it looks like a LOT of PS3 Controllers but we actually have 1 upstairs and one down stairs and almost all the controllers have something wrong with them so by buying them all their own one I am effectively replacing the controllers AND stopping potential fights over who gets the one that makes you run in circles instead of tackling during FIFA haha They are only fake ones anyway, not official ones but the fake one we had before is actually the only working one on the PS3 upstairs!

We have 3 controllers here now (one doesn't work the best) so I'm buying J a new one and might even buy K her own pink one lol I totally understand the need for more than 1-2 controllers in a household ;)

And the "he used the battery up and I don't want to play it plugged in!"

:rofl: yes! We're getting J a charging dock too!

We got my nephew something similar a few years ago when he first got his ps3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->