Kay's Christmas journal

Me too, I just remembered that my Mum will be bringing presents next weekend. There was me thinking I'd give her theirs and my grandads and make some room but actually she'll give him about 5 bags :haha: last year we put them straight under the tree but this year with it being in access to the dog I don't want to change it. Although he's been amazing with the tree and not even batted an eyelid at it, he does love wrapping paper. I said to DH I might wrap some empty boxes and see how he gets on with them but DH pointed out that it will probably depend on what he can smell inside as to whether or not he tries to open it :haha:

Managed to sort out and put some presents in the storage under the sofa after the boys left for school and before I woke ds3 up so I got a bit more space in my room now. There's a bit of room left under there too so can add a few more of the smaller bits when I get the chance

I've finished wrapping, received all my deliveries too so everything is here, wrapped and hidden! Made a list of food left to get too.

It was really good. We got a photo in Santa's chair in his 'house', went in his kitchen where ds4 wrote a letter, then popped it in the little post box, there was a miniature railway, a carousel where you could go on as many times as you wanted. On the train a man came round and did magic, then they handed out mine pies and drinks and all the kids got little bags which had drinks, a chocolate snowman, a penguin mask, an activity sheet and crayons, then Santa, Mrs Claus and the elves came round and handed out the presents which we actually really decent. Ds1 got a selection box as we had thought they'd get a little toy car or something so my mum put him down in the teens range, but ds2 got those 3d art pens, ds3 got a set where you could build 2 dinosaurs out of this thick foam stuff, and ds4 got one of those little teddy things that you can draw on and then wash in the machine and draw on again! The Santa was really good. Ds1s name is Jimi and he as he was giving the gifts out he said "Jimi, spelt like my old friend Jimi Hendrix, what do you want for Christmas? A left handed strung Fender guitar?" And started playing air guitar! :haha: Even Jimi was laughing and had a good time and he's usually busy attempting to keep a serious almost 13 years old face :haha:
https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/20181215_135914_zpsiwfreluz.jpg

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/20181215_175011_zpszzupcdjq.jpg

Ds2 went shopping with DH and MIL this morning and came back with this, and a gift bag that 'I didn't see' he ran up to hide it and needs paper later...

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/20181220_144955_zpsinm40daf.jpg

Yesterday we went to BILs for a little pre Christmas get together. Can't believe tomorrow is Christmas eve

Thank you, hope you've had a great day. It went surprisingly well considering ds4 was sick at 3am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->