Keep on Keeping on... Trying for 2012 babies

Glad to amuse you :D

I was sick of staring at the ceiling, so I decided I may as well DO something productive, so I did :D

In the process of rearranging the spare room to move furniture out of the main bedroom into it ready for Friday. Main bedroom is the only room that the door closes properly on and don't want cats getting out or trodden on :dohh:

Sounds like it's all coming together! Can't wait til it's my turn to move! Haven't looked forward to a move in a while.

I did look forward to my last move as it was getting away from my ex, and I was very pleased to be getting away. This time I'm excited because I'm moving in with Ian. I'm NOT excited that it's my 4th move in 13 months mind..... :dohh:

I need more boxes and black bags so I can carry on packing, got to a bit of a standstill right now and a guy is meant to be dropping off a cat carrier but he didn't specify a time, so I have no idea when he's going to get here. I've decided if he's not here by 3pm I will just go into town and get what I need and if I miss him, I miss him. Really need to get things finished as much as I can tonight so I'm not rushing around on Friday!

hi ladies, how r u doing? :) hope everyone is doing ok... im hoping that i'll know when im O-ing! :\

:hi: Vonz

I'm tired, but good. moving day tomorrow :D

Hope everyone's ok xxx

I think I'm coming down with something. Tickle in my throat, headache, stuffed nose :(

and I didn't feel my o pains yesterday so I don't know where I stand :shrug: gonna try to keep BDing every other day in case I'm ovulating late, but I could well have mised it as I've been crampy lately.

Morning Nat, how you doing??
Have you tested with OPK's yet to determine Ov.. or are you just going by dates??

How's work going??? Fingers crossed you catch that eggy :sex:

Things going very well for me... Next month is going to be my Cycle :happydance:

Big Hugs to you, Buster & Shona :hugs:

Yeah Mandi - next month is totally yours!

I've kept forgetting to use OPKs all cycle so mainly just going by dates and signs. We should be covered though - I'll make sure we keep BDing for a few days in case it's going to be later ov and a longer cycle.

And work is going great :) Not quite where I had hoped to be for April, but making good progress, and I averaged $9.54/hour today for 7 hours of work :) If I can keep it up I'll be in great shape :happydance:

OK ladies how are we all doing?? I'm not to bad...just waiting on AF to show. She is now two days late?!?!?? Nothing new for me tho...lol Yes before you ask I did take a test this morning...:bfn: just like I thought it would be. Guess we shall see what the next few days bring???

You could be a late shower. Or your HSG could have delayed things a bit?

I hate when she's coming and is just late though - if she has to come, she should at least have the decency of being on time. I wish late automatically meant pregnant.

I think I ovulated either last night or this morning (I felt pains from my left side both last night and about 9:30 this morning) but I don't think we have much chance this cycle as we haven't DTD since Wednesday :( hoping to today, which might be acceptable if the egg holds on!

You could be a late shower. Or your HSG could have delayed things a bit?

I hate when she's coming and is just late though - if she has to come, she should at least have the decency of being on time. I wish late automatically meant pregnant.

I think I ovulated either last night or this morning (I felt pains from my left side both last night and about 9:30 this morning) but I don't think we have much chance this cycle as we haven't DTD since Wednesday :( hoping to today, which might be acceptable if the egg holds on!

Yeah I wish she would just show...I know that when I was PG back in 2009 I tested two days before she was due and got a +...Nat she is NEVER on time most cycles... Hope you get to DTD so you guys can get that egg!!! It will happen for you soon I just know it hun!!!!

Thanks, I hope so - and for you as well.

It's getting hard - I can go from being content to wait to crying in despair that it hasn't happened yet in a matter of minutes.

sending u hugs allie!! know wat u mean! :(

how r u doing allie? :) did af decide not to come? wish it'll not come n it'll be a bfp!

Thanks Vonz....No AF again today!!! I hope this turns into a :bfp:, but i'm sure AF is just playing tricks on me....

Here's hoping it's not just AF being mean. FX'd!

Hello Everyone,
I'm back from my trip and boy am I tired. How are all you ladies doing?

Nat, hope work is going well for you. I hope you catch that eggy this month.

Vonz, How you doing hun? Hope all is well with you.

Allie, Finger crossed for you hun. I hope we get a :bfp: announcement from you very soon.

Rachael, hope everything went ok for your move. You must be so excited.

AFM, Glad to be home from my trip and now I have 9 days off :happydance:. Dh and I have planned a trip to Orlando Florida this week for 5 days. Should be a lot of fun. Only problem is that the :witch: is suppose to show up on Sunday the 17th which will be the last day of my mini vacation. I hope she stays away, not only for vacations sake but for the sake of a :bfp:. Well that's what's going on with me. I'll talk to you lovely ladies later.

Thanks Nat & Buster1

Buster1~ I hope she stays away from you for your trip & :bfp: hope to hear some good news soon.

I'm doing we still no AF today so that makes me....4 days late. I'm not going to test any until Wed, but I'm sure she will be here by then.

Welcome back Adrienne, a mini holiday sound lovely, and it will be made even more lovely by a :bfp:

Wanda, I hope Wednesday brings a :bfp: announcement - it wouldn't be all that unusual for A :bfp: after a hsg, even if it did reveal a blockage. The dye could have neutralised any secretions from the blockage that may have been killing the sperm, and if you ovulated from the right... Well, anythings possible... If not, it'll happen soon!

I gotta get DH up so he can call about the apartment I found before he goes to work.

Hello Everyone,
I'm back from my trip and boy am I tired. How are all you ladies doing?

Nat, hope work is going well for you. I hope you catch that eggy this month.

Vonz, How you doing hun? Hope all is well with you.

Allie, Finger crossed for you hun. I hope we get a :bfp: announcement from you very soon.

Rachael, hope everything went ok for your move. You must be so excited.

AFM, Glad to be home from my trip and now I have 9 days off :happydance:. Dh and I have planned a trip to Orlando Florida this week for 5 days. Should be a lot of fun. Only problem is that the :witch: is suppose to show up on Sunday the 17th which will be the last day of my mini vacation. I hope she stays away, not only for vacations sake but for the sake of a :bfp:. Well that's what's going on with me. I'll talk to you lovely ladies later.

hey buster, thanks for asking. its great to have a trip:)

things r alright here.. just feeling alittle low again today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->