Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Good morning ladies,So I am 10 dpo today.I went by walmart this morning on my way home from work(well alittle out of my way but still lol).I bought the 3 pack of FRERs.I think I got 2 evaps not really sure what those are though.It had two lines and I got excited but had no color in the second line at all.So I thought I got a bad one and used another in the same sample and the same thing happened.So I went from having 3 frers to one and I am not a very happy person right now.I don't buy those often and feel like I wasted 2.:cry:Also took a IC and it was a BFN.

I am going to try my very best to not test again until Monday.

Coffee,hoping the test results come back good and you dad gets to feeling better.

Keep your heads up ladies are BFP's are coming,I just know it!!

Good morning ladies,So I am 10 dpo today.I went by walmart this morning on my way home from work(well alittle out of my way but still lol).I bought the 3 pack of FRERs.I think I got 2 evaps not really sure what those are though.It had two lines and I got excited but had no color in the second line at all.So I thought I got a bad one and used another in the same sample and the same thing happened.So I went from having 3 frers to one and I am not a very happy person right now.I don't buy those often and feel like I wasted 2.:cry:Also took a IC and it was a BFN.

I am going to try my very best to not test again until Monday.

Coffee,hoping the test results come back good and you dad gets to feeling better.

Keep your heads up ladies are BFP's are coming,I just know it!!

Aww hun :hugs: sorry to hear you got :bfn: you never know it might still be a little to early....

Dad is out of hospital and doing ok.. just on lots of medicines to make him better...

I feeling really crappy today, guess :witch: is around the corner

Coffe Lover - Im glad to hear you dad is back home - i hope his tests come back okay - i think if they were super worried about him they wouldnt have sent him home so that may be a positive sign - keep up posted! (HUGGGS)

Looks like a lot of us are testing on Monday - Monday I will be 11 dpo
Im going to try and hang in there - i seriously need to find cheaper HPT's thought hahahah

I am not as positive today - i have NO symptoms and feel fine :( - funny how im sad about feeling fine

So I don't know what is going. The last few days I had been having pains in my lower left side and felt really positive but today it's more like af cramping right in the middle. I feel like the witch is coming :(. If she gets me tomorrow I will be sad because that means that my LP is still only 9 days even after I've been taking the b6! How am I ever suppose to get preggy if the eggy doesn't even have time to implant...def bummed today :(!

Kadan hang in there - she isnt here unless she is really here! we still have hope! and if she comes we will all be in this together next time!

Even if i get a bfp - im hanging here with this group - i think we can all support eachother through a bfp, pregnancy, child birth and being a mom!

Have you read that book called "the mommy chronicles" its a book written with the emails a 2 moms that meant during this time and stayed in tough discussing pregnency, birth and parenting for years!

Inspiring!

Plus i lost my mom when i was 15 and its sooo great to have other women to support and share stories!

Kadan hang in there - she isnt here unless she is really here! we still have hope! and if she comes we will all be in this together next time!

Even if i get a bfp - im hanging here with this group - i think we can all support eachother through a bfp, pregnancy, child birth and being a mom!

Have you read that book called "the mommy chronicles" its a book written with the emails a 2 moms that meant during this time and stayed in tough discussing pregnency, birth and parenting for years!

Inspiring!

Plus i lost my mom when i was 15 and its sooo great to have other women to support and share stories!

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your mom when you were so young. That would be SO hard!! I haven't read that book but it sounds great, I will have to look for it! Thanks for your support, at the moment I'm feeling hopeful again but it can change again at any time...ttc is like riding a very bumpy and big rollercoaster! How are you feeling about your chances for it happening this cycle? I'm still keeping my fx'd for all of us in this group but at least one would be better than none!!

well i bought some more tests - im having the urge to test now :(

i have to agree with you about the roller coaster - i am now hopefully maybe after i test that may change...im going nutts!!

How old is everyone here if you dont mind me asking? or maybe i did already in the other thread! LOL

Maybe this is pregnancy brain!!! :D

ok so i tested :S
And it is forsure a bfn! then i saw tiny tiny blue dots where the line is suppose to be for a BFP! what the heck is that - its mean is what it is!!! its probably nothing - maybe i imagined the whole thing....would it be silly for me to keep the stick and see if anything changes through the day or am i crazy?

ok so i tested :S
And it is forsure a bfn! then i saw tiny tiny blue dots where the line is suppose to be for a BFP! what the heck is that - its mean is what it is!!! its probably nothing - maybe i imagined the whole thing....would it be silly for me to keep the stick and see if anything changes through the day or am i crazy?

I have seen that in the test thread before you may want to check there for some info.I have only heard bad things about the blue dye test so I have not used any.I think people were saying they were giving bad evaps I really don't remember.GL its still early..

Evening ladies, well :witch: still hasnt come.....

its so nice reading your journey ladies... :)

My dad is a lot better, I saw him today and meds are working... :)

penniepie ~ take a photo of your test and pop it on here.. we might be able to help more.. :)

OH im sooo glad to hear about your father!!! :) what a great sense of relief!

I cant - hahah shhhhh i took it at lunch at work and how awkward it would be for me to whip out the black berry and snap a shot of it...in the bathroom stall!

LOL

should i test again tonight - or wait until monday?

ive become obsessed...

I cant - hahah shhhhh i took it at lunch at work and how awkward it would be for me to whip out the black berry and snap a shot of it...in the bathroom stall!

LOL

ive become obsessed...

How many dpo are you again ??

So I don't know what is going. The last few days I had been having pains in my lower left side and felt really positive but today it's more like af cramping right in the middle. I feel like the witch is coming :(. If she gets me tomorrow I will be sad because that means that my LP is still only 9 days even after I've been taking the b6! How am I ever suppose to get preggy if the eggy doesn't even have time to implant...def bummed today :(!

I think I've ovulated later than I first thought this month, which means I ovulated on like day 22 of a 28 day cycle that can't be good for potential implantation either !!! It's soooo annoying isn't it. :growlmad:

LOL

ive become obsessed...

Coffee Lover...yay for no af!! When will u test? Have you already? U may have already said but I can't remember!

LOL

ive become obsessed...

I'm glad your dad's doin ok. :hugs:

LOL

ive become obsessed...

Don't worry about becoming completely obsessed, I've realised that's completely normal. Just think of it as journey to discovering more about your lady bits !!!

Evening ladies, well :witch: still hasnt come.....

its so nice reading your journey ladies... :)

My dad is a lot better, I saw him today and meds are working... :)

penniepie ~ take a photo of your test and pop it on here.. we might be able to help more.. :)

This is exciting about late AF - keep us posted !!:happydance:

I think I've ovulated later than I first thought this month, which means I ovulated on like day 22 of a 28 day cycle that can't be good for potential implantation either !!! It's soooo annoying isn't it. :growlmad:

So annoying! This whole process is really hard for me because I am a control freak and this one thing (ttc) is the most important thing in my life right now and I haven't been able to make it happen!! Its driving me crazy!

LOL

ive become obsessed...

Don't worry about becoming completely obsessed, I've realised that's completely normal. Just think of it as journey to discovering more about your
lady bits !!!

Yes I think you are pretty normal! I'm trying to remember what I use to occupy my mind with before ttc? How boring life must have been...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->