Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Congrats Pennie! Happy to hear that you had a smooth labor! I'm hoping mine is similar. We need to see some pics :)!!

Morgan...sorry she got you :(! Well sounds like things are getting straightened out and I bet you will get your BFP very soon. I was so hoping I would have a BFP for my bday but it didn't happen, it happened the month after and now looking back it really was perfect timing. So just try to remember it will happen when it's meant to which unfortunately isn't always when we want it too but when it comes it will be perfect!

I'm 30 weeks today, time is going SO fast! Last week I got a 3d u/s done and I have a stubborn little man in there. He kept his hands in front of his face the entire time! I would move my tummy around and he would take one hand down and up went the other, so we got some pics but they aren't very clear of his face. He also enjoys putting his cord in his mouth...icky, already being such a boy! But my Hubby and I are so in love and can't wait to meet the shy kid!

Thats really cool Kadan. We were gonna get a 4d scan, but just can't afford to. Sounds like your little man is having fun in there !!! Bless him :thumbup:

Hi ladies!
Things are going well... Eat sleep diaper eat sleep diaper.... The odd bath lol
My nights are long he doesn't sleep as soundly atnight if I'm lucky I get 3 hours! And that's a good night! Lol but he is worth every sleepless night! I can't post pics but if you pm me whomever is interested I can give you my Facebook link :)

Morgan I know you have been so patient for that bfp but don't give up!!!!
I have a feeling things will happen soon for you!

Kadan wow time does fly!!! I'm wishing you a labor like mine! I was very lucky!

Any updates ladies?

Hello new here been trying to concieve since April of this year, it has really been hard, i BELIEVE i HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN. I am on cycle day 6, normally get a positive OPK around cycle day 10 or 12, This cycle I think I am going to try the softcup and preseed. I hope for a BFP this month. Lots of:dust::dust::dust: to all of you wonderful supportive ladies.:hugs::hugs:

Wow it's been a while since I've been on here, looks like everyone has been busy with life!
Pennie...happy to hear things are going good, I'm sure you are exhausted but loving every minute of being a mommy. I have fb and would love to add you so I can see your pics! I'll send you a message.
Dreambaby...how are you feeling? I wish you could get the 3d/4d us, it's really amazing to see the baby so clearly! But I guess at this point we are getting close and will have them in our arms before we know it. I'm getting a little nervous because it's going tone here so soon!

How is everyone else doing?

Wow it's been a while since I've been on here, looks like everyone has been busy with life!
Pennie...happy to hear things are going good, I'm sure you are exhausted but loving every minute of being a mommy. I have fb and would love to add you so I can see your pics! I'll send you a message.
Dreambaby...how are you feeling? I wish you could get the 3d/4d us, it's really amazing to see the baby so clearly! But I guess at this point we are getting close and will have them in our arms before we know it. I'm getting a little nervous because it's going tone here so soon!

Whats your Facebook kaden? How are you feeling? I would love to to see belly pictures! Everything is going good here, just focusing on getting into a healthy lifestyle and its going great lost 15 pounds so far feeling awesome! :) I am heading to ohio tomorrow morning for vacation, we are very exctited! :) I hope you all are well!

Any updates ladies?

Hello new here been trying to concieve since April of this year, it has really been hard, i BELIEVE i HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN. I am on cycle day 6, normally get a positive OPK around cycle day 10 or 12, This cycle I think I am going to try the softcup and preseed. I hope for a BFP this month. Lots of:dust::dust::dust: to all of you wonderful supportive ladies.:hugs::hugs:

Good luck!! this is our 10th months ttc! :)

:sex:

Whats your Facebook kaden? How are you feeling? I would love to to see belly pictures! Everything is going good here, just focusing on getting into a healthy lifestyle and its going great lost 15 pounds so far feeling awesome! :) I am heading to ohio tomorrow morning for vacation, we are very exctited! :) I hope you all are well!

Well done on the weight loss !! :thumbup: Building more energy for all that :sex: :dust:

Kaden - I'm quite uncomfortable now, very swollen and my lower back and pelvis have never hurt so much in my life. I was hoping to finish work at 36 weeks, but I feel a week of rest may need to be slotted in somewhere from now until then. I've had quite regular, strong branxton hicks in the evenings since 29 weeks, which have been quite uncomfortable at times and I don't get much sleep. How are you feeling??

Any updates ladies?

It will all be worth the wait !!!! :dust: to you !!

Any updates ladies?

It will all be worth the wait !!!! :dust: to you !!

Thankyou so very much for the encouraging words trying so hard to stay positive.:hugs:

tia - When are you due to test next ??

Considering I used to have 28 day cycles, I didn't used to ov til around day 17/18. I started off ttc with quite short luteal phases and then used vitB6 tablets to help lengthen them. I concieved on our 6th month and we had tried everything. The month we concieved I was quite drunk all month (lots of birthdays) and I was on top all month as my husband was convinced he had broken his ribs
(men ah??!!). So it's quite random how some things work, I had convinced myself all the little spermies had fallen out that month, with me being on top the whole time.

Any updates ladies?

Good luck!! this is our 10th months ttc! :)

Hi morganceravol tia here got my positive opk ON CYCLE DAY 11 BEDDED CYCLE DAYS 8,10,11,AND 12. waiting on that BFP. Thankyou so much for the luck I need it :hugs:lots of :dust::dust:to you and your hubby.

tia - When are you due to test next ??

Considering I used to have 28 day cycles, I didn't used to ov til around day 17/18. I started off ttc with quite short luteal phases and then used vitB6 tablets to help lengthen them. I concieved on our 6th month and we had tried everything. The month we concieved I was quite drunk all month (lots of birthdays) and I was on top all month as my husband was convinced he had broken his ribs
(men ah??!!). So it's quite random how some things work, I had convinced myself all the little spermies had fallen out that month, with me being on top the whole time.

dreambaby hello I fot my positive OPK on cycle day 11 and I bedded on cycle days 8,10,11,and 12 so I am hoping for a BFP around christmas that would be a greatest present I could ever get right now, I am really trying to hang in there,,but it is getting harder and harder with each month that goes by :cry: I also used those softcups each time we bedded, I quess we will see. enough about me how are you doing, hope this quote finds you happy and well, keep in touch :hugs::hugs:

Update ladies:
I have been very dizzy and a little nauseous recently over the past week or so, my blood pressure is 140/95, with swollen hands and knees. So doctors are monitoring me closely, possibly back to hospital today incase it is pre-eclampsia !!!! Really worried as bubba is still so little !!! :cry:

Update ladies:
I have been very dizzy and a little nauseous recently over the past week or so, my blood pressure is 140/95, with swollen hands and knees. So doctors are monitoring me closely, possibly back to hospital today incase it is pre-eclampsia !!!! Really worried as bubba is still so little !!! :cry:

dreambaby I do pray that all will go well sweetheart, try not to worry:hugs::hugs: you will be ok stay positive honey.

Thanx Tia. I am ok at the moment, on bed rest - doctors orders, blood pressure is steady and now just tackling flu symptoms. :thumbup:

How is everyone doing???? Updates needed !!!!

I'm going crazy on bed rest :wacko:

Thanx Tia. I am ok at the moment, on bed rest - doctors orders, blood pressure is steady and now just tackling flu symptoms. :thumbup:

How is everyone doing???? Updates needed !!!!

I'm going crazy on bed rest :wacko:

dreambaby hang in there sweetheart everything will be just fine. As for me looks like the :witch: is going to show her ugly self once again, with each passing month it is getting harder and harder to stay positive for this baby thing,pretty down in spirits right now:cry::cry::hugs:

Stay strong Tia !!!! :thumbup:
We are here for you, whenever you needs us !! :hugs::hugs:
I know it's easy for me to say now, but that :bfp: is worth the wait.

Update: Well my blood pressure is sky high again, so the mid-wife has taken blood for a pre-eclampsia check and I'm back to the doctors tomorrow for more checks. Possibly get some results back tomorrow or Friday.
If it is, I'm not sure what they will decide to do with me at 35 weeks??
:shrug:
Bubba is head down and pretty much fully engaged says the midwife - he wants out !!! I keep telling him to wait patiently but I get the feeling he's not listening. :dohh:

Stay strong Tia !!!! :thumbup:
We are here for you, whenever you needs us !! :hugs::hugs:
I know it's easy for me to say now, but that :bfp: is worth the wait.

Update: Well my blood pressure is sky high again, so the mid-wife has taken blood for a pre-eclampsia check and I'm back to the doctors tomorrow for more checks. Possibly get some results back tomorrow or Friday.
If it is, I'm not sure what they will decide to do with me at 35 weeks??
:shrug:
Bubba is head down and pretty much fully engaged says the midwife - he wants out !!! I keep telling him to wait patiently but I get the feeling he's not listening. :dohh:

dreambaby I pray for everything to go well for you hun, and I am sure it will. god would not bring you this far and let you down sweetheart.I know those little bunddles of joy have a mind of their own,when they want out, things will be ok:thumbup:As for me temps are dropping so Af is due friday oooh It makes me so:growlmad: Lots of :dust::dust:to you and your hubby and sweet joy for the:baby::crib: Thankyou so very much:hugs::friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->