kent

hi, i'm from kent.
Hernebay :growlmad:
i'm only just 6 weeks and having a really crappy time at the moment. pregnancy not going very well at all. trying to stay positive though.
:shy:

Hello ladies :wave:

I can't believe I've been a member here for so long and I've only just found this!

I'm from Gravesend and seems like there's a couple of others around as well.

I saw on another thread that there's going to be a meet? Where do I find the the info for it?

Thanks

Hello ladies :wave:

I can't believe I've been a member here for so long and I've only just found this!

I'm from Gravesend and seems like there's a couple of others around as well.

I saw on another thread that there's going to be a meet? Where do I find the the info for it?

Thanks

Yay!!! I'm a Gravesend Girlie too :happydance:

Im from gravesend aswell!! strange to think we could av passed each other without realising lol x

Im from gravesend aswell!! strange to think we could av passed each other without realising lol x

haha, yep, I was probably the one eyeing up your pushchairs as I'm obessessed with them!

im not to far away from kent i thort i saw a meet some where but i think it may have been and old thread so i started one in the meets section only had a few posts tho would be great to arange some thing xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/327760-any-one-kent-sussex-interested-meet-xx.html this is the kent meet thread i started i think we should arange something x

hi, i'm from kent.
Hernebay :growlmad:
i'm only just 6 weeks and having a really crappy time at the moment. pregnancy not going very well at all. trying to stay positive though.
:shy:

oh honey - sorry you're having a bad time of it.... hang in there... :hugs:

thought id bump this up as it seems to of gone really quiet in here xXx

well I'll bump again 'cos I went for an "Early Bird" meeting last night and they asked me to decide which midwife to go with.

I didn't want to make that decision there and then so I need to do some research....

Sittingbourne girls.... Iwade (Rose) or Milton (another lady but I can't remember her name)

Does anyone have experience of these ladies?

i'm from kent but don't live there anymore :(
rochester/chatham/isle of sheppey way though, thought i'd bump :) xxx

Bumpie!! there is loads of us from kent, we really really need to arrange a meeting x

I'm from birchington, between Margate and herne bay, im 17+6 on team yellow! how is everyone? X

hello, we def need a meet up. i got a 15 month old son and would very like to meet other mums or mums to be or anyone else who is interested. :)

i'm from Isle of Sheppey, currently TTC #1 21months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->