kent

Violet is a wonderful name - OH and I were considering it 'till we realised her initials would be VD.

Hello everyone. I had my little boy last week, he was born at 38+2 in Pembury

Violet is a wonderful name - OH and I were considering it 'till we realised her initials would be VD.

Lol, her initials are VMW, good we chose V and not B :haha:

Congrats on your lil man, tiggercats x

Hi ladies!

I live in Gravesend (in a nice part lol)
My little boy is 3 months old now, I'd love to have some mums in the local area to chat to :flower:

Hi ladies!

I live in Gravesend (in a nice part lol)
My little boy is 3 months old now, I'd love to have some mums in the local area to chat to :flower:

Ooh where about, I'm in Gravesend too x

When we were looking to move, there was a house I really liked in Mulberry Road!
I'm a couple of roads up from Valley Drive (just round the corner from the kings farm library and surestart clinic).

Small world lol

I have only recently moved here just before christmas, its a lovely area. Is that the surestart clinic you go to? My local one is the one at shears green school.
Do you know of any mum and baby groups around our area?
Really would like to start going to one, meet some other mums and get out the house for a bit! getting a bit of cabin fever recently lol

Yeah my local clinics are New Beginnings and Next Steps
https://www.clusterweb.org.uk/chc/chc_gravesham.cfm - that's a good link to find the different centres

I know they each run a lot of different groups/sessions but only one that was any good was 'baby talk' with a LO so young, which is offered at Next Steps.

I get leaflets sent through the post which detail all summer events and sessions taking place with a timetable and contact info - do you not get anything like that? I'm sure your local centre will have some info though but you might need to ask

The groups we did go to were pretty good, had a lady from the library read some books and a dental hygeniest who gave out free toothbrushes and toothpaste :thumbup:

https://www.clusterweb.org.uk/chc/chc_shears_green_calendar.cfm
Gives you a rough idea of when and what sessions they do!

Hey ladies, I'm in Gravesend. Yay to us Kent ladies :happydance:

Ooh us Gravesend girls will be taking over soon :rofl:

Hi To all you kent ladies. I have just come back to this site as been so busy with my little boy.
I am so lonley here in gravesend All my family live in orpington and sidcup. I really would love some friends in local area.

X x

Hi To all you kent ladies. I have just come back to this site as been so busy with my little boy.
I am so lonley here in gravesend All my family live in orpington and sidcup. I really would love some friends in local area.

X x

Hi hun :hi: I will be one of your local friends :hugs:

Hayley xx

I thought I'd bring this thread back to life, as I've moved to Kent recently (was in Berkshire/London area before), and I know no one but the in-laws!

Let me know if anyone around Folkestone wants to meet up (I'll be working in Maidstone come September).

Hey I'm in Sittingbourne and will be working in Maidstone soon -x-

Oooh, where will you be working in Maidstone? I'll be at the hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->