kent

I'm not far from margate :D

not so sunny margate at that lol

Thats not far from me at all i am in Canterbury!!!!!!

i am in canterbury

I just found this Gnomette! :dohh: You probs live around the corner or something silly.....maybe we're neighbours! :rofl:

probably its such a small city i am up by the hospital!! :happydance: i am very excitable i love the sea so we can both be very excitable together!! :rofl:

I'm London Road Estate! Well for a few more weeks at least, then i'm moving to the back of beyond (Between Canterbury & Dover) that is when we finally get to Exchange contracts on the bloomin' house!

:happydance: "oh i do like to be beside the seaside!!!!!!" :rofl: Glad i'm not the only one! :rofl:

"oh i do like to be beside the sea" :dance::shipw: oh wow i know the villages between here an dover well fil lives in barham n dh used to work in wotton n i have an aunt in lydd!! they are all lovely an you get to be nearer the sea ha ha

i am in canterbury

I just found this Gnomette! :dohh: You probs live around the corner or something silly.....maybe we're neighbours! :rofl:

probably its such a small city i am up by the hospital!! :happydance: i am very excitable i love the sea so we can both be very excitable together!! :rofl:

I'm London Road Estate! Well for a few more weeks at least, then i'm moving to the back of beyond (Between Canterbury & Dover) that is when we finally get to Exchange contracts on the bloomin' house!

:happydance: "oh i do like to be beside the seaside!!!!!!" :rofl: Glad i'm not the only one! :rofl:

"oh i do like to be beside the sea" :dance::shipw: oh wow i know the villages between here an dover well fil lives in barham n dh used to work in wotton n i have an aunt in lydd!! they are all lovely an you get to be nearer the sea ha ha

:wohoo: Can't wait for a seaside meet!!!! :headspin: :loopy:

We're moving to Elvington, its like a postage stamp!!! Its not far from Wotton at all, just a few mins the other side of the A2!

Its quite pretty, our garden overlooks nothing but fields!!!! :happydance:

i am in canterbury

We're moving to Elvington, its like a postage stamp!!! Its not far from Wotton at all, just a few mins the other side of the A2!

i know elvington!! there is a huge park right in the middle!! :happydance::happydance:
we need to sort out a date an thing for the meet how do i do that?

i am in canterbury

i know elvington!! there is a huge park right in the middle!! :happydance::happydance:
we need to sort out a date an thing for the meet how do i do that?

:happydance: Whenever we tell people they always go "where???" :rofl: i'm so glad someone knows where i mean!!! :happydance:

As for the meet i guess just start a thread in the forum meets section, perhaps link it in here too for all to see incase anyone misses it and start throwing some dates around! :happydance:

Ha - We used to live in Vigo and we had exactly the same thing..
But now we're in poopy Sittingbourne - bleugh

Ha - We used to live in Vigo and we had exactly the same thing..
But now we're in poopy Sittingbourne - bleugh

:rofl: Frustrating isn't it?? I've just googled it....nr Meopham right?

Ha - yes Vigo is a tiny little village built on an old army base - its lovely.

I'm in Kemsley now - got a lovely big house but its soooo dodgy round here :rofl:

I'm in Kemsley now - got a lovely big house but its soooo dodgy round here :rofl:

Is it really??
My parents have lived there a couple of years now and they've only had one bit of trouble.. But that was my dads fault for leaving his laptop on show in the car :dohh:

Then again it's right dodgy round my way if you go across the main road.. Touch wood mine and the surrounding roads seem ok.

yeh i do, they are a few years old now but they are classed as the new builds

Ah, I work for a housebuilders who built in the meads. Not sure whether that's a good thing owning up to that tho! :rofl:

I think you're right that Kemsley is a bit of an opportunistic area...

Some bugger saw our gate open (at the side of our house) and ripped earthing cable off our wall. Honestly... we'd only just had the electricity box earthed - cost us £150.
Fecker got away with 1.5m of cable - worth a couple of pounds at the most!

Where's the Meads?

I didn't think Kemsley was that bad (not that i know sittingbourne that well....)
Theres worse parts surely? :hugs:

yeah - I guess I'd rather live here than Chatham or Gravesend... :rofl:

I'm in Gravesend... Believe it or not we haven't had any trouble in the 2yrs we've been here (*touch wood!*) and it's actually pretty quiet around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"