kent

Oh dammit - Soz :blush:

I guess I judge towns by our customers - and that's not really fair is it.
We've just had so many companies mess us around in Gravesend that now we don't take on any work there at all.

Hmmm - who else can I offend.... Rainham anyone :rofl:

Lol, don't worry I'm exactly the same.. I think everyone is.

I'm not painting Gravesend to be great because it isn't! But saying that, it's a big place and there are some nice little streets tucked away, away from the town centre. My immediate area is decent enough but I wouldn't go out at night on me own because I wouldn't feel safe in Gravesend.

But wow, having to boycott an entire town lol, you must have had some bad experiences.

Heya - its just that companies have booked us to go survey their shops and we've been left standing around like muppets. And they all want everything for nothing!

GRRRR

P.S. your little one is absolutely adorable ! :mrgreen:

im still a kent girl at heart! used to live in broadstairs, then folkestone. moved to bournemouth for uni.
just to say i've just heard that swine flu's hit Ramsgate, so be careful if you live in Thanet!!

yeah i live in thanet and heard that maddi :(
told this baby to stay put a bit longer cos i figure its gotta be safer in me at the mo!

Hiya can I join you? I'm from Chatham, Kent (pls dont judge me!), married with DD who is 2.5 and TTC#2 at the moment!

whenever someone says chatham it always makes me laugh cos reminds me of someone i knew who was born there and pronounced it Chath-am to make it sound posher! :rofl:

there is a meet thing in the meets bit bout the beach meet!! join in ladies!!

I've got a friend who calls it Charm !

It doesn't matter where you live - you close the doors and the world disappears. Ha - except for when the pikeys scream at each other outside the pub at 12 at night. Yup - that happened last night and my OH couldn't resist getting up and having a good old pog at what was going on !

Hey girls...can i join?? Im from sunny folkestone! Atho not sure why its called sunny!:dohh:

welcome natasja. is folkestone as sunny as sunny sttingbourne

Heya - its been proper breezy over here this past week. our front door doesn't fit properly so its been whistling like crazy!

Hows everyone doing? Is it me or have the bumps all gone away?!
a while back you couldn't move for bumps and new babies!

we are trying to arrange a meet in whitstable come along more the merrier
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ooh - hello... Haven't checked back here for a while.
I'm really hoping that when I do finally get my :bfp: there'll be a nice group of us to share stories.
Feels a bit redundant at the moment - honestly - I had an ultrasound today - as a first round check for fertility problems - had to wait at the chatham hospital busting for the loo - trying not to cry 'cos I was surrounded by PG ladies !

yup - basket case!!!

Hi everyone, Im new to this so just wondering whos out there! Im a first time mum to my 3 1/2 month old boy Bailey and it would be nice to see if theres anyone out there with similar aged babies to chat to?
Kirsty x

hiya, ive also got a 3.5 month old baby boy called zachary. first time mum aswell. Strangely enough my name is also kirsty. lol

xx

Oh how strange is that!hehe Where abouts in kent are you? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"