• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

kent

i am going to the bus station next week so i am going to see of the stagecoach kent all over ticket covers bluewater if it does then it'll only be £5.50 so i will post on here when i know but if you are coming from thanet you will have to come into canterbury to get the bus if thats the case i will find out pus times an stuff for you an i will meet you at the station if you dont drive! i dont look any different to the pic on my profile pic tobe fair an i am 5"10 with a tigger back pack so i stick out like a sore thumb most of the time! ha ha ha but i can leave anytime after 9 as i have to take my little man to school but i have arranged for my mum to pick him up from school so i am not stuck for time apart from being home for dinner! ha ha looking forward to meeting some other bab people getting very excited ha ha

Oooh - Let me know how the meet goes!
I'm gonna wait 'till I'm PG before I join in with the meets but I'd be keen to hear how it goes!

xxx

feel free to come along i am not taking lil man hes 5 so he will be at school! an i am ttc!!

bluewater is too close to london for it to be covered by the mega rider so its the national experess that goes from canterbury an its £9.50 if anyone is going to the bluwater meet an wants to go from canterbury let me know an i will meet you there!
hope all are ok take care lovelys

gnomette - i'm gonna get the coach cos from thanet its only £10.40 return which is a brill price i think! i'm gonna buy ticket on the day and print if from home computer cos i don't wanna pay out in advance then find my waters break or something! :dohh:

wanna PM me your mobile number? i'm pretty sure the coach from thanet must call in to canterbury first and i think the one i'll be getting leaves thanet at 10am and arrives at bluewater at 12...is that the one you're getting?

then there's one leaving bluewater at 3ish which i'll get
x

hi all i know alot of you cant make the bluewater meet or are feeling awkward bout not having children but i was thinking why dont we all meet up on whitstable beach one day and we can all have chips on the beach an feel free to bring oh's if you wanted and just generaly have a chill day an maybe take a walk to the neptune! every one will be welcome!! ttcers pg an people with kids an wtters too dont feel like you are not inculded! let me know who would be interested and we can all go from there!?!?!

dont think i will be able to make the meet as my LO is 2 weeks old. dont think getting a bus would be too fun atm.

hope to make the next one though

xx

I've obviously been living under a rock because I've never noticed this part of the forum :blush:

Hope your meet at Bluewater goes well :)

hi all i know alot of you cant make the bluewater meet or are feeling awkward bout not having children but i was thinking why dont we all meet up on whitstable beach one day and we can all have chips on the beach an feel free to bring oh's if you wanted and just generaly have a chill day an maybe take a walk to the neptune! every one will be welcome!! ttcers pg an people with kids an wtters too dont feel like you are not inculded! let me know who would be interested and we can all go from there!?!?!

:thumbup::yipee::wohoo: I LOVE that idea! I'd definately be up for that!!!

yay its supposed to be a heat wave this year so heres hoping the date we pick is gonna be warm if not we can all go bowling or swimming or something like that? doesnt matter if the weathers pants!! oh i am getting excited! i love the beach!

yay its supposed to be a heat wave this year so heres hoping the date we pick is gonna be warm if not we can all go bowling or swimming or something like that? doesnt matter if the weathers pants!! oh i am getting excited! i love the beach!

I sounded so rediculously excited by the idea didn't i? :blush: I love Whitstable, its where i grew up! Are u far from whitstable?

I'm not far from margate :D

not so sunny margate at that lol

Thats not far from me at all i am in Canterbury!!!!!!

i am in canterbury

I just found this Gnomette! :dohh: You probs live around the corner or something silly.....maybe we're neighbours! :rofl:

probably its such a small city i am up by the hospital!! :happydance: i am very excitable i love the sea so we can both be very excitable together!! :rofl:

I'm not far from margate :D

not so sunny margate at that lol

Thats not far from me at all i am in Canterbury!!!!!!

i am in canterbury

I just found this Gnomette! :dohh: You probs live around the corner or something silly.....maybe we're neighbours! :rofl:

probably its such a small city i am up by the hospital!! :happydance: i am very excitable i love the sea so we can both be very excitable together!! :rofl:

I'm London Road Estate! Well for a few more weeks at least, then i'm moving to the back of beyond (Between Canterbury & Dover) that is when we finally get to Exchange contracts on the bloomin' house!

:happydance: "oh i do like to be beside the seaside!!!!!!" :rofl: Glad i'm not the only one! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"