Kids dressing like adults

Oh my word!!!!! that is wrong and that should be flipping illegal!!!!

That burlesque style top with the nipple tassles is just horrendous! I can't believe they even make these things for children.

pics of things that need burned ,,,,

Kids have no chance[/QUOTE]

would you let your daughter out dressed in that? she looks like a hooker. prostitot :baby: and tassles on baby tops? by god. seen the pole dancing dole before. I dont agree with it,. once I start seeing sexulising children thats when I get pissed.

I thought the tassles were trees when I first looked (was on phone so small pics). How innocent am I?!

Dear god...

Oh and the girls in the bottom photo, the one on the left is Miley Cyrus' little sister Noah I think. Go figure

They look like mini Paris Hiltons. :sick: shame as they're really cute looking kids. I hate the way she's got that pose with her bent leg tilted in that way as that's apparently how they train celebrities to pose for photos. When i see things like this it just reminds me how much potential i have to be a scary demanding mama as i would fight tooth and nail with any child pf mine that wanted to dress like that.

It's all so disturbing!

I thought the tassles were trees when I first looked (was on phone so small pics). How innocent am I?!

I did too! And I'm on my laptop so I must be totally naive. :dohh:

Those pictures are awful!! I've seen those 'baby high heels' before. They are just stuffing to make it look like heels but still completely weird and wrong. :nope:

Those pictures almost made me throw up....I feel sick,
SO wrong. :nope:

I agree with little girls dressing MUCH older than they should be. I know most baby stores make little bikinis for babies and I think they are cute, not sure how you feel about that :shrug:

Just seem them pictures.. The nipple tassle top :nope: terrible

Bikinis for babies seems about as useful as bras for babies, whats wrong with a good old fashioned swimming costume :lol:

Having said that, i remember seeing someones baby girl on here (think it might have been Kalah :shrug:) in a bikini which looked adorable

This is something I feel really strongly about.

When I was pregnant I saw two little girls, maybe 8 and 10, wearing tight t-shirts saying 'You know you want it'. Actually made me feel sick, and very angry.

My niece was wearing skinny hipster jeans, belly tops and high heels when she was 8. And she turned up at Holly's birthday party in an off the shoulder top which she kept pulling down to show more shoulder off - I pointed it out quietly to my stepsister a few times to see if she would do anything and she just said 'Oh she's just trying to be cute' - FFS - she was 9 at the time. Wearing short shorts, an off the shoulder top and eye make up.

It makes me really angry when mums allow their children to dress like little sluts. And they say 'oh, she won't let me choose what she wears' - well, ok, fair enough - BUT YOU BUY THE FECKING CLOTHES. Here's a nice simple solution - don't buy your child slutty clothes. Yes, they may sulk. Yes, they may throw a tantrum. But...and hold onto your hats here, this news might be a bit of a shocker...it is your job to be the PARENT. Not to let them get away with stuff because you want to keep them happy.

Children need boundaries. Simple as.

i suppose it depends on what you deem to be "adult". for example i wouldnt mind poppy wearing a jumper dress, leggings and uggs, (i reckon it wud be seriously comfortable!) but there is NO WAY IN HELL she is going to be exposing her stomach or upper thighs or anywer else i consider inappropriate before i decide its ok.

I wanted to get Arianna a bikini this year for the summer just cause shell still have her baby chub and they look cute. Its the only time you can have rolls, be drooling and STILL look super cute in a bikini :haha:

My neice had a bikini at a year old and I thought she looked cute. I dont like heels and short skirts on children and clothing with sayings on that are meant for an adult.

I really don't have an issue with bikinis. We have pictures of me wearing one in my back garden as a toddler! High heels, cropped clothes, sexually provocative clothes and slogans with innuendo are all the things I dislike.

Emma has plastic high heel dressup shoes for around the house. :haha: She is a complete shoe fanatic though. Anytime we see shoes in a store she wants to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->