Kids dressing like adults

I might be being a prude here cos I know some find it funny but i HATE the top that says "All daddy wanted was a blowjob" ew

Emma has plastic high heel dressup shoes for around the house. :haha: She is a complete shoe fanatic though. Anytime we see shoes in a store she wants to play.

But I think there is a big world of differance between play like this in the house and taking out outside.

Haven't read through all the posts on this thread but I have to say some of the get-up I have seen youngsters out in has made me wonder, really. I'm not prudish at all either.

My son's primary school have a non-uniform fundraiser day once a month and seriously the playground seems to be full of knee high boots, skintight jeans, inappropriately tight and sloganned tops etc etc. It's appalling, I can't imagine what's going on in some peoples' heads to let their kids go around like that.

And yeah it's a TOTALLY different thing to putting on mummy's things about the house.

I might be being a prude here cos I know some find it funny but i HATE the top that says "All daddy wanted was a blowjob"

:shock:

nope it's not prudish to find that UTTERLY REPULSIVE x

this thread caught my attention as i was out with my OH the other day and i saw a lady with a little girl who was about 5 yrs old and she had a mini skirt. high boots, a strap top and leather jacket on with a huge handbag and it got me wondering why her child was dressed like that, she looked 5 going on 25 in the clothes she was wearing.

it made me worry about how perverts would see that child. i was never dressed like that when i was a child and it made me wonder why children feel the need to grow up soo fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->